What's new

We really need to legalize marijuana...

its not haram. al quran: "ay nabi ! log apse puchte hain kia cheez haram hai aur kya cheez halal hai, ap farma dejye k jo cheze pak aur faidemand hai wo cheze halal hai aur jo cheze napak aur nuksande hai wo cheze haram hai"
koi poda napak nai hota aur weed 1% nuksande bhi nai hai islea ye puri tarah halal hai.agar ap is conversation ka pehla page parhen to boht se log bhi halal keh rhe hain.
sharab gandagi se banti hai aur boht nukasande hai islea wo puri tarah haram hai.

+ it doesn't make you lose conscious.YOU JUST FEEL HAPPY ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND THANK GOD.IT MAKES YOU OPTIMISTIC AND POSSITIVE

100% HALAL

Waisay fittay muh hay app kay jo Chars aur bhang peenay k liay Mazhab may hujjatain talash kar rahy hain. Peeni hy to pio bahi par mazhab may hujjatain mat talash karo apny nikamy amal k liay.

Bahi waisy mayray gaon may kafi bhang ugti hy zaya hoti hay bus ap jaisa koi kadardan chaiay jo munasib keemat dy dy. :drag:

Waisay fittay muh hay app kay jo Chars aur bhang peenay k liay Mazhab may hujjatain talash kar rahy hain. Peeni hy to pio bahi par mazhab may hujjatain mat talash karo apny nikamy amal k liay.

Bahi waisy mayray gaon may kafi bhang ugti hy zaya hoti hay bus ap jaisa koi kadardan chaiay jo munasib keemat dy dy. :drag:
abe o men hujjat talash nai kar rha quran ki ayat se btarha mera apna koi ijtihad nai hai

abe o men hujjat talash nai kar rha quran ki ayat se btarha mera apna koi ijtihad nai hai

Bai Sahab rehny do na Quran nashay ko jaiz aur na jaiz karny k liay dunia may nahi utra. Anyways keep it up, I have nothing against charsis just pity. Peace now.

guys dows anyone know about midwakh.that arabic smoke pipe.bhai usme dal ker.only green stuff no tobacco and u are on 7th sky.

I saw someone disrespecting Garda here, Pure Garda is not that brown sh*t it is light in color, two puffs of that thing and you will go 120 MPH guaranteed.

And for people who think this Cahrs is a good thing, let me tell them I don't want to smoke some sh*t that will make me fear a cat like I am facing a lion. Charsis are the biggest clowns on this Earth you will never get bore in their company all the time after they take off you will be in :rofl: position. Just remember, to double the fun carry something sweet with you to keep feeding them at regular intervals and if you want fun party to prolong don't let them near lemon or anything like it.
Bro I can only talk about my experience and I've smoked weed and that was good but in Pakistan everyone told me Garda was better and I tried it and it didn't do anything. I didn't get high at all. Maybe you're smoking some really good shit that I didn't come across yet but my stuff was from Peshawar and honestly the hype wasn't real. Let me know if you have a connect in these parts for the stuff that you're talking about. And I know it's a defense forum but you guys seem cool so yeah.

Bro I can only talk about my experience and I've smoked weed and that was good but in Pakistan everyone told me Garda was better and I tried it and it didn't do anything. I didn't get high at all. Maybe you're smoking some really good shit that I didn't come across yet but my stuff was from Peshawar and honestly the hype wasn't real. Let me know if you have a connect in these parts for the stuff that you're talking about. And I know it's a defense forum but you guys seem cool so yeah.

You must have been given some cheap stuff labelled as Garda. It is not that dark brown stuff it is very light in color, and sorry I don't have any connections and I don't do this stuff, tho I am a heavy tobacco smoker, all I said is based on personal experiences with company of chadi charsi friends, next time you visit talk to some bus driver or conductor who frequently visits FATA areas, he may know where to find pure Garda for you. Here an extract for you about what Garda is

"The moderate climate and red soil make it a child’s play for Tirah Maidan’s local farmers to grow cannabis. The crop’s stems are hung for two weeks to dry, after which a thin cloth is used to carefully thresh the plant to extract the dust power called “garda.

Source Tirah valley: The land of pure hashish - The Express Tribune

Bai Sahab rehny do na Quran nashay ko jaiz aur na jaiz karny k liay dunia may nahi utra. Anyways keep it up, I have nothing against charsis just pity. Peace now.
its not an intoxicant you dumbass.aour body produces cannabinoids naturally.its not a nasha its just a psychological effect simmilar to menthol or any other.

Back
Top Bottom