What's new

We really need to legalize marijuana...

Since when did drugs become part of our culture ? Charsis are considered low lives even today... It's called a "G...u Nasha" ..

Also it isn't halal .. some fake qalanderi faqirs who claim its makruh is total BS!

In Islam any sort of substance than has an intoxicating effect is haram.. And yes the laws are strict.. Try snuggling half a kilo of hashish .. Even from Peshawar to Lahore ? Yes cops usually take bribes when you guys get caught with a few cigs.. But you are pretty much f..me if you are caught with more shit.

You need to spend some times with those low lives believe me you will feel ur self more evil than these charsiz :D charsi are peaceful people way better than the neutral world

hash is very common in pakistan it needs to be legalized now :D

if charsis are low lives then all the great entrepreneurs like steve jobs and many others are doing pretty great.people need to clear the concept of using weed.mostly people in pakistan consider heroin users as charsis and might i add that hash is more expensive than heroin.all the poor beggers on the street living under the slums use heroin not hash because heroin is much cheaper. Marijuana is also non addictive if you research on it you will come to know it better.The reason it is being legalized in the US is because it has proven to be the most effective medicine against life threatening diseases plus it enhances your positive psychological part of the mind.after the legalization in colorado crime rates went down by a huge number that is because marijuana users are optimistic people and will never be indulged in violence or any crime which threatens the stake of humanity.

its not a drug, its a herb.drugs are made from chemicals, marijuana or weed grows naturally on earth and you cant ban nature its like going against nature plz research on it in order to understand its benifits.

we can make double triple of the money we make from tobacco

@SvenSvensonov

You and i need to drink some freshly made Pakistani Bhang, then i'll ask you how you really feel. Its part of our culture, it grows naturally like a weed. :D
quite different from what grows in the foot hills, stuff over here is engineered to be quite potent.

Lmao, the last thing we need is more potheads. We have enough of them who serve in the Taliban.

You need to spend some times with those low lives believe me you will feel ur self more evil than these charsiz :D charsi are peaceful people way better than the neutral world

hash is very common in pakistan it needs to be legalized now :D

Allah ka Naam lo... i cant remember one Hadith but it was something like before end of the world there will be group of people who will not consider haram as haram...anything which Allah haram for us sud not be leaglize...

Allah ka Naam lo... i cant remember one Hadith but it was something like before end of the world there will be group of people who will not consider haram as haram...anything which Allah haram for us sud not be leaglize...

Bhai agar Daru Pakistan mai ban kar bik sakti hai tou Hash bechnay mai kia hai ??

Bhai agar Daru Pakistan mai ban kar bik sakti hai tou Hash bechnay mai kia hai ??

Bhai bikta sab kuch hai or har jaga say lakin iman itna to ho kay insan hath say nahi to zuban say to rokay... haram ko haram samajhna hi first step hai...

Cool thread. I hope they legalise it here in the U.K, I know it will be debated in parliament soon.

Look into the medicinal benefits of CBD oil which is legal and available here.

Legal or illegal, they can't stop me :smokin:

We need to ban any form of smoking. Funny thing btw... one of the largest contributors to the cause of banning marijuana are in fact some of the biggest alcohol manufacturing companies.

Hey everyone this is my first post on this site and you all seem like chill people. So I don't know whether this is the right place to put this or not but do any of you do or know anyone who sells weed in Islamabad or Rawalpindi. Before you guys say anything I'm not talking about that brown shit called Garda which doesn't even come close to weed. When I came back from the U.S.A a couple of months ago I was so excited because all my Pakistani friends there told me about how Pakistan has the best weed etc. and when I came here I found out that firstly there was no weed. Secondly Garda which according to my friends was supposed to be better then weed sucks and barely gets you close to being high.

Back
Top Bottom