What's new

We really need to legalize marijuana...

Ok we will have to meet some day... Let me schedule clear up and then I shall find u and feed u... ( presuming you are a butt that should be enough to get you to meet) :P

Phir Doctor Sahib...house job kar rahei hain ya kuch aur ? :unsure:

that is what I am doing.. smoking it all so u dnt have to go out to dangerous areas to burn the plant...

I'll napalm the countryside; it must go ! :mad:

Imagine if goats consume it; they'd probably be bleating a Bob Marley song ! :o:

*smirks....then feels bad at seeing @Armstrong starting to cry....*

*sips cup of chai latte*

:(

I really have to ask - What in heaven's name is a chai latte ? :what:

You have no idea what we're talking about do you ? :sarcastic:
it is funny in a way how he took it
I'll napalm the countryside; it must go ! :mad:
sniff u no kashmiri sniffff
Phir Doctor Sahib...house job kar rahei hain ya kuch aur ? :unsure:
kar li ha m on a break from stuff.. :P too much study is bad for a person.. Hopefully next month back to life
Imagine if goats consume it; they'd probably be bleating a Bob Marley song ! :o:
imagine how cool that would be.....

I really have to ask - What in heaven's name is a chai latte ? :what:

original.jpg

@Armstrong bhai, its like being in Sidrah! ;)

What the heck did they do to our South Asian heavenly concoction ? :o:

Its so heavenly, man. I usually get iced chai latte, stop at the starbucks before heading to campus. :)

there's a joke one of my students said to me during class, "Is that chai again?!" LOL!

I was almost tempted to give him an extra credit for making me laugh.

Almost. :lol:

it is funny in a way how he took it

I'm not sure whether I should tell @SvenSvensonov or not ! :D

Sven there are a group of people in Pakistan who's caste/tribe are called Butt - I am not kidding ! :D

And I am one of them ! :ashamed:

sniff u no kashmiri sniffff

Kashmiri ? Whats that ? I'm only a Pakistani ! :whistle:

kar li ha m on a break from stuff.. :P too much study is bad for a person.. Hopefully next month back to life

Break ? Bhabi seh ijaazat mil gaiii thiii ? :o:

imagine how cool that would be.....

More like freaky ! :fie:

Kashmiri Muslims... Yes? If I'm not mistaken, Butt is used by Punjabi's (I like this name too:partay:) to refer to Kashmiri settlers.

This is correct yes?

Settlers ? :o:

I am not a settler....I am a part of this land ! :smokin:

Punjabis aren't into that ethno-lingustic nationalistic BS so there isn't any settler vs local nonsense here; we're all Pakistanis ! :)

Butt/Bhat is a caste/tribe amongst Kashmiris irrespective of where they come from or where they've settled ! :agree:

Its a little like McCormick or McDonnelly amongst the Scots; where did the name start ? Probably from some Scottish tribe....wheres the tribe ? It doesn't exist anymore. Thats pretty much the same for us Butt.

Other Kashmiri caste/tribes are Dar, Mir, Khawaja, Mian, Wanchoo etc. !

Kashmiri ? Whats that ? I'm only a Pakistani ! :whistle:
lol lets meet up and discuss the ratio... let april come and life will get freer for me
Break ? Bhabi seh ijaazat mil gaiii thiii ? :o:
lol no bhabis ku mujhey marna chatay ho.... n no ijazat i is free to do what I want... include spend the whole day on PDF reading @SvenSvensonov posts... I have been kept up for so long because of him
Kashmiri Muslims... Yes?
no it is one caste that originates from Kashmir... there are many others...
Early this semester one student even asked me, "are you really our instructor for this class?"
lol u need to learn to treat them with a degree of contempt n less civility.. it helps... :P

Haha, i wish they would. :(

Early this semester one student even asked me, "are you really our instructor for this class?"

:sad:

Dude he wasn't wrong; you East-Asians just don't age. You don't look older than early 20s or even late teens.

Sometimes I think that the Spanish Conquistadors got it wrong....they should've searched for the Fountain of Youth in East-Asia not South America ! o_O

heard great things about **** hash from an American backpacker who was traveling here, he said he'd been to Pakistan more than once and was crazy about the hash in swat valley? (not sure about the exact place he mentioned)
anyway, also present were some Israelis who also wished they could go and check the hash out and travel around Pakistan. :)

Its a little like McCormick or McDonnelly amongst the Scots; where did the name start ? Probably from some Scottish tribe....wheres the tribe ? It doesn't exist anymore. Thats pretty much the same for us Butt.

Hehehe, very much like us Japanese , then.

My surname is based on a clan that my ancestors were part of.

Here's my clan's crest:

crest.gif

Back
Top Bottom