What's new

We really need to legalize marijuana...

Phelay jawab do kakay, baki tareefain hoti rahy gi. Aik Chaudhry sb. hain apny meharban Bhawalpur k, bary zaalim admi hain.

Zabaan te lagaam la oy. Izzat se baat karni hain to bolo, ne tan minu quote na kar.

Lol... I didn't know so much about these things.

I have always wondered about wine export potential of Pakistan. If we allow minorities like Christians and Hindus into winery, this could be a big export for Pakistan. Given that Alcohol consumption in Pakistan is very small, our Christians and Hindus can have a big business with export.

Just to add, Pakistan's climate is very suitable for growing high quality grapes and other wine fruits. Some areas also present very good environment for wine ageing. Giving this industry to minorities will settle the religious issue and earn foreign exchequer for the economy.

Inviting your opinion?

Zabaan te lagaam la oy. Izzat se baat karni hain to bolo, ne tan minu quote na kar.

Okay sorry you are not that Chaudhry I mistook you for someone from Bhawalpur.

I am from Bahawalpur and I am a Chaudhry.

If you have any business come to 32 model town B.

Aaan tay phir nakhray qio vikha riya ain.................... phelay v aik vari issi tarah address dita c.

Remember "humara ajj bhi palace hai Bhawalpur may"

Granted that it is not our main priority as Pakistan does indeed have genuine problems but consider this:

Cannabis is part of Pakistani culture and it was probably discovered in what is now the region of Pakistan.

The only reason cannabis is illegal is because of pressure from the US.

Cannabis is not bad for you (smoking is bad but you don't have to smoke it)

Cannabis is 100% halal as long as it does not have any harmful adulterants like "mehendi" or opium.

Cannabis will generate a hell of a lot of legit money for Pakistan if it is legalized.

I know the laws against cannabis are not enforced in Pakistan but it should be completely legal.

It is our way of life just like white people's culture is alcohol, our culture is bhang, chars and garda.
Yes than legalize other drugs and than all other crimes

Aaan tay phir nakhray qio vikha riya ain.................... phelay v aik vari issi tarah address dita c.

Remember "humara ajj bhi palace hai Bhawalpur may"

Mama, tera maqsad ki aa?

Bahawalpur mein kisi si bhi puch lo, Cheema Chaudry kon hain, to khud hi apko maaloom ho jaye ga.

Mama, tera maqsad ki aa?

Bahawalpur mein kisi si bhi puch lo, Cheema Chaudry kon hain, to khud hi apko maaloom ho jaye ga.

O yar maqsad koi nai hai. Bus confirm karna c k tusi e o Zaalim chaudhry o, jina nay maynu sadya c Bhawalpur.

Back
Top Bottom