What's new

We really need to legalize marijuana...

@SvenSvensonov

You and i need to drink some freshly made Pakistani Bhang, then i'll ask you how you really feel. Its part of our culture, it grows naturally like a weed. :D

Drink it and loose your shit..? I've seen guys shit scared of a small pot hole after consuming that shit.. I've seen guys going totally ape shit after eating it in pakoras .. That's some nasty shit.

Drink it and loose your shit..? I've seen guys shit scared of a small pot hole after consuming that shit.. I've seen guys going totally ape shit after eating it in pakoras .. That's some nasty shit.

I had some in some Sardai at Channan Pir Mela, by accident. My charpai was spinning for days. :lol:

Are the prices he's quoting true?

It's pretty cheap in South Punjab.
I dnt smoke that shit... But it's much cheaper in Baluchistan and KPK.. as compared to Punjab or even Sindh.

P.S : @Shahid charsi .. Only "truckers" use it "practically" not every Pakistani so don't generalise.

No drink it and dance to dhamal for 13 hrs :sarcastic:

No drink it and dance to dhamal for 13 hrs :sarcastic:

Or keep laughing like a hyena .. Or
Crying for that matter .. Or both for a long long time ..:lol:

Better alternative for you pot heads = drink .

That's outright lie, he will surely ask Chai Paani, and will make you guest in Thana for declining.

Once a frnd of mine was caught with 2 cigs.. The "Pullc" let him go after getting 1500 RS ..:lol:

I think you have to mix marijuana with tobacco to smoke up. Smoking 100% marijuana gets you next level of highness. It's better to keep it illegal. Already we are suffering from many crises. The youth will be affected massively then.

I think you have to mix marijuana with tobacco to smoke up. Smoking 100% marijuana gets you next level of highness. It's better to keep it illegal. Already we are suffering from many crises. The youth will be affected massively then.

We already spend over 3 billion $ on drugs annually (according to an old report)..

We already spend over 3 billion $ on drugs annually (according to an old report)..

True... But, legalizing cannabis will boost the drug business. And people will not use it for a treatment, they will use it for a pleasure..

True... But, legalizing cannabis will boost the drug business. And people will not use it for a treatment, they will use it for a pleasure..
Exactly ... Apart from thT nobody is going to vote for such a ...

What area are you from in Pakistan?

Cuz the prices you are quoting sound ridiculous.

From Karachi but I'm giving Islamabad prices and Awal Number Garda not the cheap shit.

Since when did drugs become part of our culture ? Charsis are considered low lives even today... It's called a "G...u Nasha" ..

Also it isn't halal .. some fake qalanderi faqirs who claim its makruh is total BS!

In Islam any sort of substance than has an intoxicating effect is haram.. And yes the laws are strict.. Try snuggling half a kilo of hashish .. Even from Peshawar to Lahore ? Yes cops usually take bribes when you guys get caught with a few cigs.. But you are pretty much f..me if you are caught with more shit.

1) Marijuana has been used as medicine and was the only thing we smoked before goray introduced tobacco.

2) It is Halal. Prove to me that it isn't.

3) It does not intoxicate. In Islam "khamr" is haram which means fermented drink and harmful substances like cocaine.

4) They all take money. Do you know Maliks of Islamabad? They have an alcohol business and they're doing fine.

Afghans smoke it without tobacco and Americans do as well. It explains a lot.

And its not a crisis. Where I'm from in Karachi everyone my age or older smokes it, even women smoke it in hookah,

I seriously don't get the point of classing marijuana as a drug.
This thing is in abundance in my area & pretty strong at that but no one bothers to use it apart from an occasional mixture in pakoras in winter or as a gift on a tour to Sindh. Besieds it hardly compares to alcohol which is branded & advertised on buses & TV.
Companies selling alcohol sponsor the biggest sporting ( healthy activities ) events in the world from local leagues to world cups.
What a load of contradiction.

Afghans smoke it without tobacco and Americans do as well. It
explains a lot.And it's not a crisis. Where I'm from in Karachi everyone my age or older smokes it, even women smoke it in hookah,

Sir, I am totally aware of the fact.. I've many friends from Karachi. And Karachi boys lead in this matter. Older people smoke to cure themselves (If they smoke). Young generation smokes to get high. Whether you make it legal or illegal, people will smoke up no matter what. And there is no concept of legal or illegal in Pakistan. Many illegal things happen in a legal way :)

They may prefer one thing, that's OK, but perhaps they can export it... the Netherlands could always use another supplier. And if it grows prolifically, than the supply is always going to be good. Why miss a prime export opportunity as world opinion shifts towards liberalizing drug control laws?

And frankly, what Pakistan does with its Marijuana is its own problem. If it's not legalized, so what, it doesn't effect me. I was only providing some support to the notion that legalization can help an economy, as the numbers indicate with Colorado.

The economics of it are a very distant consideration; we are a dry country after all when perhaps we could make some good money through the production and sale of alcohol. But we consider drugs and alcohol to be social evils that rip apart the very fabric of a society so we don't allow their production or consumption in Pakistan.

If marijuana really has veritable medical benefits then perhaps we can think about legalizing it the way certain drugs are controlled but their sales are legalized.

If on the other hand its just an intoxicant with little medical benefits to show for - I'm all for a ban and its diligent enforcement.

Rastaman ! :enjoy:

1rasta[1].gif

Back
Top Bottom