What's new

We’re the boss here, Mumbai cops tell Obama’s men

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about comparing the data of crime in Mumbai with that of New York,if not Detroit,before opening your mouth Einstein????Now thats about crime....

I will not even compare the records of Mumbai with any of the Pakistani city,for what you find is not just crime,but something that we call rampant violence.
Mumbai looks like a Utopian place in comparison.......

Exactly my thoughts. We need to compare Mumbai and Karachi, since Karachi is supposed to be Pakistan's financial capital. Just a count of number of murders, bomb blasts, gunbattles and other violent crimes over the past 5 years. Mumbai is sweet heaven in comparison.

I am no conspiracy theorist but what the hell are 3000 Americans doing in India??? ... I am just having a strange feeling ... something big is heading our way ....

Frankly,I was taken aback as well when I looked at the data for the first time.Its like an entire settlement moving along with Obama.I bet,for most of the people among those 3000,it will be nothing more than just a paid holiday.

Let them say this after Obama arrives!
They would automatically be silenced! :lol:

No Yaar...Indians luv Bushy..(in the words of our PM) :D

Only Indians :) the entire belt from NWFP in pakistan westwards upto Egypt and Lebanon hated him through their teeth.....

but he did go to pakistan nevertheless and had a normal Presidential security team with him, Obama by comparison draws more sympathy from the Average Pakistani (and contempt from us :D)...

Ok here are the security rings of Obama.

Ring 1)

Ring 2)

These 2 most inner rings of security is American. Plus Americans will bring their vehicles including Cadillac One.

So what is new here ? i mean such security was supposed to be there.

Why Indian media is exaggerating things

Obama is taking a mini USA colony with him on his tour. Much like british delegates to indian royality in 18th century. Lets hope the plans ahead in american administration are not walking the same route as well..otherwise Pakistan will be left the only post colonial free country!

r

This Picture is from Indian Occupied Kashmir where Indian forces were using UN helmets.

I'm sorry, what do you concur with? Mumbai, 'rife with gang wars'? The bozo who typed that comment was probably thinking of some Bollywood gangster movie. Mumbai is sweet heaven compared to Karachi (or just about any Pakistani city these days) which is why I am amused by these Pakistani trolls whenever they make comments about Mumbai.

The reality is that Pakistani trolls are damn angry that their own country cannot do jack about Americans walking all over them, and their leadership kowtowing to Americans 24/7. Refer to threads posted in the last 1-2 days on Americans refusing to have their car checked in Pakistan, NATO violating Pakistani airspace, and so on.

That is the real reason for their trolling. What democracy 'window watching' gave you a "good laugh"?

u forgot about 26/11

u forgot about 26/11

I didn't forget anything, read my post just a little way up on this same page.

Just accept it, many Pakistani trolls are getting irritated because they are sick of their own country and government is allowing the US to walk all over Pakistan. And they are trying to troll when they see India working so differently.

no, much bigger indeed, imagine if obama comes and another 26/11 happens

Difficult but not impossible.

Currently, entire South Mumbai is a fortress. Very difficult for terrorists to do anything now.

There are hundreds of US secret agents as well.

I am no conspiracy theorist but what the hell are 3000 Americans doing in India??? ... I am just having a strange feeling ... something big is heading our way ....

These 3000 Americans are not marines or CIA agents. The delegation size is 3000 but they have all type of people they are puting their best feet forward.

Obama is coming in India with its biggest business delegation.

There will be many CEOs of the biggest companies in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom