What's new

We’re the boss here, Mumbai cops tell Obama’s men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do one favour and I promise i will not object for Kashmir in future

When Obama arrives on Airport, keep him separate no worries - give him top priority

But ask remaining 3000 peoples accompanying him to take off their shoes and jackets, and shirts for security purposes and scan them for 5-10 times each :rofl:

Your objection is irrelevant. Indian security procedure do not require persons to remove their shoes until unless they are a suspect.

When Obama arrives on Airport, keep him separate no worries - give him top priority

But ask remaining 3000 peoples accompanying him to take off their shoes and jackets, and shirts for security purposes and scan them for 5-10 times each :rofl:

How about a full body scan for everyone :lol:
airport-body-scanner-001.jpg

obama will be laughing his a55 off..a city rife with notrious gang wars and infamous "encounters". Ohh and if he is really candid he could pull out a comment or two about 26/11.

India is a cosmetic country where talks and looks matter a lot..real performance doesnt..what ever you cant do compensate it with talking!

Let me get this right. The Indian security forces are arguing with the U.S. security forces over providing security to the United States President ? Is this really a matter that concerns them ?

Of course, when in Mumbai, police are not only concerned with Obama's but the safety of millions of Mumbaikars too. Of course they have a say.

LOL @ Mumbai Police Where were these people when terrorists attacked Taj Mahal.Bunch of Jokers.

Tukaram Omble, one of the 16 Mumbai police who sacrificed their lives, held on to the AK47 of Kasab with bare hands, enabling the live capture of Kasab, the ONLY reason Pakistan had to accept the real perpetrators of mumbai attacks. Mumbai police may be armed with lathis, but not in the habit of running away or mass surrender.

The only joker here is posters who have no respect for others.

obama will be laughing his *** off..a city rife with notrious gang wars and infamous "encounters". Ohh and if he is really candid he could pull out a comment or two about 26/11.

Ok bozo, quickly furnish the number of people killed in Mumbai over the last 5 years in gang wars and police encounters, compare that with an american city the size of mumbai and make ur trolling credible. Otherwise stop trolling.

Well that is all good and dandy but shouldn't they let Obama's security take care of his safety (that is their job) and Indian security forces could take care of the people. This seems like India trying to flex some muscle here.

People from all walks of life lost their lives in Mumbai attacks... several new heroes from our police forces emerged from the incident... If it were not for them there could have been more casualties...

Remember the lone survivor was caught by the Mumbai Police as a living proof of who was behind the attacks.

I wouldn't make fun of your police and armed forces and I won't tolerate any joke on ours either. People from armed and security forces should be given the respect they deserve however incapable they may be.

The post from Patriot is reported. Hoping for a mod action..

obama will be laughing his a55 off..a city rife with notrious gang wars and infamous "encounters". Ohh and if he is really candid he could pull out a comment or two about 26/11.

India is a cosmetic country where talks and looks matter a lot..real performance doesnt..what ever you cant do compensate it with talking!

I would have to concur with this statement on the Obama matter. The whole democracy window watching thing gave me a good laugh.

Let me get this right. The Indian security forces are arguing with the U.S. security forces over providing security to the United States President ? Is this really a matter that concerns them ?

What do you find wrong in this? He is in India, remember! The responsibility for his security is first and foremost India's job. And moreover, the article talks about the 3000+ people accompanying the President. Those 3000+ people will NOT be allowed to bring their own weapons into India, they need to let their security be handled by the Indian forces.

I see nothing wrong with that, and I wonder why some people are finding it so strange?!

Well that is all good and dandy but shouldn't they let Obama's security take care of his safety (that is their job) and Indian security forces could take care of the people. This seems like India trying to flex some muscle here.

No country allows armed security forces of another country to go about in their civilian centers. Thats why even embassy forces are not allowed to carry guns outside of embassy grounds. Its a non news..

Obama's security may misjudge a possible curiosity as breach attempt because they are not accustomed to local culture and habits and may react hyper and also to them, we are mere Indians and to Mumbai Police, we are their countrymen.

Recently there is an incident in Bengal where a group of CRPF people(possible from southern states) mistook Puja cracker as bullet firing and accidentally killed a kid.

I would have to concur with this statement on the Obama matter. The whole democracy window watching thing gave me a good laugh.

I'm sorry, what do you concur with? Mumbai, 'rife with gang wars'? The bozo who typed that comment was probably thinking of some Bollywood gangster movie. Mumbai is sweet heaven compared to Karachi (or just about any Pakistani city these days) which is why I am amused by these Pakistani trolls whenever they make comments about Mumbai.

The reality is that Pakistani trolls are damn angry that their own country cannot do jack about Americans walking all over them, and their leadership kowtowing to Americans 24/7. Refer to threads posted in the last 1-2 days on Americans refusing to have their car checked in Pakistan, NATO violating Pakistani airspace, and so on.

That is the real reason for their trolling. What democracy 'window watching' gave you a "good laugh"?

I'm sorry, what do you concur with? Mumbai, 'rife with gang wars'? The bozo who typed that comment was probably thinking of some Bollywood gangster movie. Mumbai is sweet heaven compared to Karachi (or just about any Pakistani city these days) which is why I am amused by these Pakistani trolls whenever they make comments about Mumbai.

The reality is that Pakistani trolls are damn angry that their own country cannot do jack about Americans walking all over them, and their leadership kowtowing to Americans 24/7. Refer to threads posted in the last 1-2 days on Americans refusing to have their car checked in Pakistan, NATO violating Pakistani airspace, and so on.

That is the real reason for their trolling. What democracy 'window watching' gave you a "good laugh"?

The part where they said that in their democracy they don't stop people from taking pictures of the U.S. president when it is one of his requests.

Well for once kudos to the Bombay police dept... However, it needs to be seen if its just a rhetoric typical to South Asia or they carry out what they intend to.

The part where they said that in their democracy they don't stop people from taking pictures of the U.S. president when it is one of his requests.

Oh yes - that statement was certainly made just for the media's sake :D

LOL @ Mumbai Police Where were these people when terrorists attacked Taj Mahal.Bunch of Jokers.

No actually they took the bullets on their chest and even managed to arrest one man alive,in comparison what about ur Lahore Police,when Sri Lankan team was attacked,showing their a$$ to terrorist's while running and left the cricketers up to their own luck

No actually no one is bargaining here that Mumbai Police is better than
U.S secret service,but the matter is that they dont have much idea about Indian surrounding's,culture and habit of people,u they r pretty much amateurs in this new environment

A lot of gang war,really?by the way if u look at the number of people killed in this gang wars in the last 10 yrs,u will find out it is even less than the number of people killed in the streets of Karachi,Lahore or Rawalpindi per day,so take ur rants somewere else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom