What's new

We’re the boss here, Mumbai cops tell Obama’s men

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is new here ? i mean such security was supposed to be there.

Why Indian media is exaggerating things

Unlike in Pakistan, except president's inner circle security gourds (SPG also protects Indian PM outside)in India other white house officials and gaurds are not being allowed to carry weapons and have to go through all the lengthy and painful immigration procedures.

I think they did same thing with Sharuk khan too.

Obama is taking a mini USA colony with him on his tour. Much like british delegates to indian royality in 18th century. Lets hope the plans ahead in american administration are not walking the same route as well..otherwise Pakistan will be left the only post colonial free country!

LOL your country is the biggest slave of US...look at yourself first:hitwall:

America slapped.
Only India could do this.
:devil:

America wants India to give something to US,to expect something in return.

American Forces cannot trust these idiots. you maybe the boss, but don't even know how to use a gun.

i totally support America decision. American president is the top priority. :tup: :tup:

Well done Mumbai Police! Stick it to em good! :cool:

there is no way on earth Obama coming to India without his security!!!

no, much bigger indeed, imagine if obama comes and another 26/11 happens
Just pray that 26/11's 1/1,000th doesn't happen anywhere 500 miles around him. :lol:

It might culminate into just a regular embarrassment to our thick skinned political system, but it would culminate into doomsday for someone else. :rofl:

It is better to tell "non state actors" to keep their actions low these 4-5 days at least otherwise the very territory they are representing while fighting would have an ambiguous future.

mumbai_police_sealegs_amphibious_marine_craft_1.jpg

They don't look to capable compared to the other pictures lol.

Just pray that 26/11's 1/1,000th doesn't happen anywhere 500 miles around him. :lol:

It might culminate into just a regular embarrassment to our thick skinned political system, but it would culminate into doomsday for someone else. :rofl:

It is better to tell "non state actors" to keep their actions low these 4-5 days at least otherwise the very territory they are representing while fighting would have an ambiguous future.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:, security breach in mumbai, and pakistan will be in hot water :lol::lol: obama will be in india and not pakistan :lol:

ooh come on, who says terrorists will come all over from pakistan to do 26/11, :rofl::rofl::rofl:, security breach in mumbai, and pakistan will be in hot water :lol::lol:

Who said terrorist will come from Pakistan... did he? :lol:

Busted :rofl:

btw. I noticed to changed your post lol.

Who said terrorist will come from Pakistan... did he? :lol:

Busted :rofl:

btw. I noticed to changed your post lol.

lol, true he is busted wo kehte hain na "choor ki dadhi mai tinka"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

mumbai_police_sealegs_amphibious_marine_craft_1.jpg

They don't look to capable compared to the other pictures lol.

It is because you are looking at a small patrol boat,not a tank....

The following pictures may give a different idea:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

Not top quality pictures,my apologies,but gives a fair idea though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom