What's new

We’re the boss here, Mumbai cops tell Obama’s men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said terrorist will come from Pakistan... did he? :lol:

Busted :rofl:

btw. I noticed to changed your post lol.

read before u post, the guy used, words like 'non state actors' someone else etc, i-e pointing fingers at pakistan:blah::blah:

We might see a couple of provocative statements from the Pakistani political establishment about Kashmir , but dont think the ISI would try any misadventure with the U.S president 's visit, after all it aint the commonwealth games .....

If they do though it will be the final nail in the coffin for Pakistan's image among westerners in general

read before u post, the guy used, words like 'non state actors' someone else etc, i-e pointing fingers at pakistan:blah::blah:

Repeat with me.... Non---State---Actors..........

Your argument doesnt hold if we replace the word 'State' with 'Pakistan'.

no, much bigger indeed, imagine if obama comes and another 26/11 happens

Pray that doesnt happen....otherwise some unwelcome guests from the USN 5 th Fleet may come into Karachi Harbor.:rolleyes:

I did read before I posted... he never mentioned Pakistan... so you are admitting non-state-actors = pakistan-actors :yahoo:

bharatis think so, i dont even believe tht even kasab is pakistani..
Refer to your own post buddy.

bharatis think so, i dont even believe tht even kasab is pakistani..

does it really matter when the government of your country proved it otherwise???

Do we smell another conspiracy theory in making???I never thought that even conspiracy theories can be a luxury...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom