What's new

we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation

Swami ji needs to meet with zaid Hamid
zaid hamid types will be publicly hanged in united punjab

@ rajpak

forgive my ignorance about la illaha as I dont understand Arabic...
but bro seriously you need to think about it.. indigenous is always better. Sikhism in indigenous and peacefull.

the same pathans who don't even consider themselves Pakistani.. their loyalties lies with their own tribes.. they are yet a primitive tribal people yara.. Punjabi hindus are cool. lets forget past folies and start acting towards making a greater Punjab..
few days back I saw moula jatt movie..ok everyone was laughing at my home but I liked it.. shows there is still hope left in your Punjab and your Punjab can be reverted back to old glry and not lost in backward culture of arabs

You have absolutely no idea about Pakistani Punjab. It is the true Punjab. Pathans don't rule us, but Hindus rule you. Only Afghan Pathans are primitive, but Pakistani Pathans are brighter than Sardars. Even some Afghans are cooler than you Sardars. You killed your own people and gave your women to Hindus. The only real Sardars today are in Pakistan. You guys are bhappa singhs and dance to the Hindu tune.

When Hindus want to use you they tell you, oh you guys saved us from being destroyed byMuslims. We love you pajji. You guys are the spirit of India. At the same time they send you Sikhs out on the battlefield while they hide and drink alcohol. Before Pakistan and India, my grandfather used to tell me how Hindus would take advantage of simple sardars by giving them loans on interest. We Muslims would never take loans on interest. He told me how sardars would keep paying and paying until they would become poor. Eventually the Sardars would get enraged and just go and cut off the heads of the Hindus they had borrowed money from to end the debt.

@he-man Is this Jatt gutts guy a real sardar?

Kaka chawalian marda pya.

You have absolutely no idea about Pakistani Punjab. It is the true Punjab. Pathans don't rule us, but Hindus rule you. Only Afghan Pathans are primitive, but Pakistani Pathans are brighter than Sardars. Even some Afghans are cooler than you Sardars. You killed your own people and gave your women to Hindus. The only real Sardars today are in Pakistan. You guys are bhappa singhs and dance to the Hindu tune.

When Hindus want to use you they tell you, oh you guys saved us from being destroyed byMuslims. We love you pajji. You guys are the spirit of India. At the same time they send you Sikhs out on the battlefield while they hide and drink alcohol. Before Pakistan and India, my grandfather used to tell me how Hindus would take advantage of simple sardars by giving them loans on interest. We Muslims would never take loans on interest. He told me how sardars would keep paying and paying until they would become poor. Eventually the Sardars would get enraged and just go and cut off the heads of the Hindus they had borrowed money from to end the debt.

why many sikhs are gunnned down in peshawar and in some areas forced to pay jiziya

When Hindus want to use you they tell you, oh you guys saved us from being destroyed byMuslims. We love you pajji. You guys are the spirit of India. At the same time they send you Sikhs out on the battlefield while they hide and drink alcohol. Before Pakistan and India, my grandfather used to tell me how Hindus would take advantage of simple sardars by giving them loans on interest. We Muslims would never take loans on interest. He told me how sardars would keep paying and paying until they would become poor. Eventually the Sardars would get enraged and just go and cut off the heads of the Hindus they had borrow money from to end the debt.

just look at their daily chores they are primitive.. burka Jirga and rest of primitive culture of treating women at par with cattles. n whats a hindu tune ? you are making up stuff and you know ignorant. Sikh culture is what even your people are following now a days. the culture you follow is changing to more and more Arabic patanic one.. the influence can be seen in your dressup food and cultural dances. yep I m a real sardar but you don't seem like real Punjabi ..is Urdu you speak at home ?

why many sikhs are gunnned down in peshawar and in some areas forced to pay jiziya

Same can be said about Pakistani Muslims?

Criminals are criminals.

just look at their daily chores they are primitive.. burka Jirga and rest of primitive culture of treating women at par with cattles. n whats a hindu tune ? you are making up stuff and you know ignorant. Sikh culture is what even your people are following now a days. the culture you follow is changing to more and more Arabic patanic one.. the influence can be seen in your dressup food and cultural dances. yep I m a real sardar but you don't seem like real Punjabi ..is Urdu you speak at home ?

Ek sitara te ek chan, Indian di paan nu..............

L

@qamar1990

come and get this nigga.

@jatt+gutts

We are not the same people. You Indian jatts are so dark and look like bhaiyyas. Bro, in my village I have jatts working for me.

Jeray jatt mera majan nu pathtay ponday, ovi ne inay kaalay ne jinay tussi Indian Punjabi ho.

In my village even our nokar jatts have brown hair and greens eyes, but you guys look like bhaiyyas. No offence.

@jatt+gutts

We are not the same people. You Indian jatts are so dark and look like bhaiyyas. Bro, in my village I have jatts working for me.

Jeray jatt mera majan nu pathtay ponday, ovi ne inay kaalay ne jinay tussi Indian Punjabi ho.

In my village even our nokar jatts have brown hair and greens eyes, but you guys look like bhaiyyas. No offence.
lol lol lol

what an irony.... a Pakistani in saying this ...hahahaahah

look at picture of my nephw in avatar...he is blue eyed.. lol now will you worship him for being blue eyed Aryan.. lol lol lol yara kee rakhya akka niliya hon ya kaliya

With this rate of Rhetoric Swami is going to over take Zahid Hamid soon........

I am no defender of swami, but he has been consistent of his positions on pakistan over the years. His take is to payback pakistan in it's own asymmetric coin which the Indian establishment doesn't have the stomach for... His articulation is improper.

But the difference is ZH is a defence think tank (self proclaimed) but Swami is a leader of ruling party.....
As far as credentials are concerned, very few leaders can even come close to his...

@ rajpak

no trolling yara... you gotta think about being a sardar. you have too much inferiority complex..when you change to sardar you will feel superior

lol lol lol

what an irony.... a Pakistani in saying this ...hahahaahah

look at picture of my nephw in avatar...he is blue eyed.. lol now will you worship him for being blue eyed Aryan.. lol lol lol yara kee rakhya akka niliya hon ya kaliya

Yo, I watch Indian Punjabi films all the time. Even your actors look funny. I genuinely have jatt nokars that look better than your film stars.

@save_ghenda

Whatever our differences we hate you dot-heads more. :rofl:

Agaya tu vi avdi paan yavan.

@ rajpak

Yo, I watch Indian Punjabi films all the time. Even your actors look funny. I genuinely have jatt nokars that look better than your film stars.

@save_ghenda

which actors are funny..? ghuggi ... lol ... he has to be funny .. he is comedian.. lol...... yara seriously no trolling do u have sardar friends .. and jatts ?

wrote that shit in rage gonna change it now.

@RazPaK
mawa behna sanjiya hundiya.. respect karni chahidi.... coming weekend go to some gurudwara and tell them you wanna get baptized.. amrit shakk tay guru da Sikh bann...hun may chalda..

Back
Top Bottom