What's new

we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation

but arabs say allah not rabb.. rabb is haram.. anyways rabb is Arabic word or not who cares.. thing is you guys have totally given up to them.

You are obviously uneducated or living under a rock, rabb the word came from the Quran itself and is used by all Muslims. Lol at you saying rabb is haram, tere baara vaaj chuke ne sardar.

@jatt+gutts

We are not the same people. You Indian jatts are so dark and look like bhaiyyas. Bro, in my village I have jatts working for me.

Jeray jatt mera majan nu pathtay ponday, ovi ne inay kaalay ne jinay tussi Indian Punjabi ho.

In my village even our nokar jatts have brown hair and greens eyes, but you guys look like bhaiyyas. No offence.

They kill their daughters before their first birthday and then import wives from Bihar, of course they are going to look like their bhaiyya cousins. :D

View attachment 111540
. is BC ko border per bhego zara
Yaar Imran, do u really think this 'Harvard return', one of the best advocates in India, Always have proofs when making a claim ever be wrong?

I thout everyone on this forum wud have understood that SWAMI IS TROLLING. He loves poking people and irritating them. TYPICAL LAWER u see. This way, u can break ur opponent's resistance.

Chalo, Koi gal nahi. Nahi samjhe to main samjha deta hoon.

On da side note, if u see Swami's on ground acts, they are always on da dot.

U can simply ignore his 'We SHUD do this that'. Its understood, hes making fun of people when he talks with 'SHUD'.

In this case hes simply making fun of Pakistan. Why wud India not focus on Modi's agenda of development and go on to capture Pakistan........etc?

If it is for disintegration of Pakistan it cannot be done militarily.

But i was to disintegrate it
  • Make the world reduce the FDI
  • Purchase pakistani products and rebrand them as indian (oh yeah we can do that)
  • Finish off small traders of pakistani exports by reducing pofit margins
  • Give a clear message to world either you have your market or pakistani market.
  • Alienation on the basis of terrorism policies
  • Give a clear statement to regions in Pakistan that we will deal with them not pakistani government if they are independent and will open doors for market and will aid and support them once they are independent.
Wars are no longer fought in battlefields they are fought in market. Example USSR was disintegrated because of economy not because of military. You can force a person for resolution but you have to show them a better life.

LOL supa PAWA India... Sorry indians we so sorry please don't do that to us :D :D :D

LOL supa PAWA India... Sorry indians we so sorry please don't do that to us :D :D :D

Ha Ha. Chal ab same dialouge Raheel Sharif se bulwa. Nawaz se to waise bhi kuchh expect nahi karte. EVEN PAKISTANIS. :D

Wait for sometime. You will surely come to know what cat we are having in our bag if you guys didint change your ways.

We dont have to fire a single bullet to screw you.

A disintegrated India means the same thing
Disintegrating a 7 Tr Economy with high on nationalism where everyone is Indian first and then his religion or ethnicity.

Can u speak da same bout Pakistan? Be honest and assume that everyone here knows true situation in Pakistan.

Wait for sometime. You will surely come to know what cat we are having in our bag if you guys didint change your ways.

We dont have to fire a single bullet to screw you.

We know what you did with the Xorsians from Jupiter, oh great Bharat... Please don't do that to us
We are so sorry, we pledge allegiance to supa PAWA India flag, take whatever you want....

We know what you did with the Xorsians from Jupiter, oh great Bharat... Please don't do that to us
We are so sorry, we pledge allegiance to supa PAWA India flag, take whatever you want....

we dont want anything from you or your country. we are not looters like your heroes. Just dont fck with us.

Disintegrating a 7 Tr Economy with high on nationalism where everyone is Indian first and then his religion or ethnicity.

Can u speak da same bout Pakistan? Be honest and assume that everyone here knows true situation in Pakistan.

Shutup child. Indian economy is not worth 7 trillion lol. Stop calculating PPP to make you feel good. GDP is more real economic estimate.

And lol everyone is Indian first... Tell that to the caste system based politics going on your country. Tell that to Khalistani Sikhs, Muslims, etc. they will smack you on the face. Even muslims didn't say your pledge because it made India a god.

Shutup child. Indian economy is not worth 7 trillion lol. Stop calculating PPP to make you feel good. GDP is more real economic estimate.

And lol everyone is Indian first... Tell that to the caste system based politics going on your country. Tell that to Khalistani Sikhs, Muslims, etc. they will smack you on the face. Even muslims didn't say your pledge because it made India a god.

Any muslim or non muslim who does not take India as supreme can very well go to hell or jump in arabian sea. we will give free transport. India was made for everyone not as some fanatic state like Pakistan and its India first.

And u think u have aukaat to talk Economics with me? Do u even know u cant measure Nominal GDP but calculate it. And u telling me Nominal is the TRUE factor? Pakistanis and Education dont go together. I have always maintained that too much to the dislike of Moderators here but U always confirm it.

And regarding nationalism. Then how is Casteism a competition for Indianness?

I request all the Pakistanis to explain me Icewolf's logic. :hitwall:

And regarding KHALISTANI? Dude, I am talking bout India. Dont tell me bout Canadian, US, Australian citizens. Again u need to get educated and understand that every sardar with turban is not Khalistani. Religious Party of Sikhs SRI AKALI DAL is age old partner of BJP. Please explain me this pehnomenon too.

And my bottomline is.........

We see 90% and u see 10% and assume them to be 100%. Then u blame us for regarding u guyz delusional. Not our fault rite?

Back
Top Bottom