What's new

we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation

@ rajpak

which actors are funny..? ghuggi ... lol ... he has to be funny .. he is comedian.. lol...... yara seriously no trolling do u have sardar friends .. and jatts ?

Ghuggi is a clown *** nigga lol.

I had quite a few jatt Indian friends in nyc. They all hated India. No trolling. I had two sikh identical twin bros friends. They were both ripped and hated hindus more than me. :lol:

Anyways, this used to be my song back in the day.

Ghuggi is a clown as nigga lol.

I had quite a few jatt Indian friends in nyc. They all hated India. No trolling. I had two sikh identical twin bros friends. They were both ripped and hated hindus more than me. :lol:

Anyways, this used to be my song back in the day.

you are friends with wrong kinds sikhs dude.. there are some who are hardcore khalistanis..but they are very few. never take their word for real

anyways think about becoming a Sikh.. peace.. yara puriya shollay banay.. may lagah khaan

you are friends with wrong kinds sikhs dude.. there are some who are hardcore khalistanis..but they are very few. never take their word for real

anyways think about becoming a Sikh.. peace.. yara puriya shollay banay.. may lagah khaan

Khalistani Sikhs are more like Pakistanis. Saade vargay saada pinda de lok aa. You honey and lovely singhs are bhappas. No offence.

You should get on viber with me and @qamar1990 . My punjabi is limited while typing.

You should consider becoming Muslim. Your guru Nanak was a Muslim. You Sikhs listen to all of our sufi Muslim poetry. Heer Ranja ect. You use Arab words in your Punjabi more so than Pakistani Punjabis. You guys are a confused people and mentally raped by Indians. No offence.

You should get on viber with me and @qamar1990 . My punjabi is limited while typing.

You should consider becoming Muslim. Your guru Nanak was a Muslim. You Sikhs listen to all of our sufi Muslim poetry. Heer Ranja ect. You use Arab words in your Punjabi more so than Pakistani Punjabis. You guys are a confused people and mentally raped by Indians. No offence.
no offence keh k kuch v boli janda lol.. I aint getting angry anyways as I know the reality, in outside world most Pakistani Punjabi speak Urdu. even if they sometimes speak Punjabi they will speak in Urdu with kids and women..now this inferiority complex is what you need to change... being a muslim and following a religion which gives first preference to Arabic culture and language and script it is difficult for you..so I proposed you to be a Sikh.

n guru nanak was not a muslim.

no offence keh k kuch v boli janda lol.. I aint getting angry anyways as I know the reality, in outside world most Pakistani Punjabi speak Urdu. even if they sometimes speak Punjabi they will speak in Urdu with kids and women..now this inferiority complex is what you need to change... being a muslim and following a religion which gives first preference to Arabic culture and language and script it is difficult for you..so I proposed you to be a Sikh.

Why he went to Mecca then? :lol:

You honestly know nothing of Pakistani Punjabis. I know for a fact that I can speak better Punjabi than you.

who are you to claim that Pakthuns are not patriotic Pakistanis. Dude use your brain, the Pakistanis who hate india most are pakthuns and balochis. Even afghanis like Pakistan , just look how many afghanis are living in Pakistan. There is about 1/3 rd of total afghan population of world are currently living in Pakistan.
as what ?

refugees in camps ?

ignore him..he's a wanna be punjabi.. look at his language, even real Pakistani punjabis dont speak like that.

ignore him..he's a wanna be punjabi.. look at his language, even real Pakistani punjabis dont speak like that.
Pakistani very proudly speak in Urdu yet here is this guy who keep on harping about proud Punjabi speaking Pakistanis which doest exist.. lol may v time pass karda.. shayad akal ah javay anu yara

@jatt+gutts

We are not the same people. You Indian jatts are so dark and look like bhaiyyas. Bro, in my village I have jatts working for me.

Jeray jatt mera majan nu pathtay ponday, ovi ne inay kaalay ne jinay tussi Indian Punjabi ho.

In my village even our nokar jatts have brown hair and greens eyes, but you guys look like bhaiyyas. No offence.

scientifically green eyes happen when there is inbreeding

take the words of Subbu swami lightly only at your own perils

Last edited:
Muthu swami chuttu swami {ghinrr} gopal aiyyer would then wake up from his wet dream of pakistan's disintegration to bharat matha's labia majora falling in china, labia minora tottering down to the west, orifice landing on ulfa's erect dickies and clit nosediving into the bay of bengal.

Muthu swami chuttu swami {ghinrr} gopal aiyyer would then wake up from his wet dream of pakistan's disintegration to bharat matha's labia majora falling in china, labia minora tottering down to the west, orifice landing on ulfa's erect dickies and clit nosediving into the bay of bengal.

Whatever half baked bullshit which you said result would be disintegration of pakistan :D

Back
Top Bottom