What's new

we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation

pashtoons don't hate Sikh.. I meet many in Canada daily majority are pro indian. I mean the real ones not fake half breeds. posting propaganda pictures prove nothing as Punjab police is majority Sikhs. and Sikhs themselves killed more than 25000 hindus those years of insurgency. pajama is much better than shlawar kamig anyday... which my ancestors made you wear it and you very proudly wear it to this day
Why not you come and visit Pakistan and Afghanistan and see how much love they have for you indians.

Shut up hindu. The likes of you may have mentally raped Sikhs, but we spit on you RSS scum, ex-slaves.

@he-man

Oy kar es hindu da kush.
yaar seriously think about kee haal banaya hoya tussi apna... kiss kism da banda apni boli chad k gair boli nu tarjee davugah.. kiss kism da ghatiya banda religiously be influence by arabics.. he cant be a proud Punjabi..

Why not you come and visit Pakistan and Afghanistan and see how much they love you guys.
well like hari singh nalwa visited them last time ?

yaar seriously think about kee haal banaya hoya tussi apna... kiss kism da banda apni boli chad k gair boli nu tarjee davugah.. kiss kism da ghatiya banda religiously be influence by arabics.. he cant be a proud Punjabi..

well like hari singh nalwa visited them last time ?

Oy, you Sikhs use the word Raab all the time. Raab is an ARABIC WORD. In fact, you Sikhs use some Arabic words that even Pakistani Punjabis don't use. Get knowledge and grow up.

Oy, you Sikhs use the word Raab all the time. Raab is an ARABIC WORD. In fact, you Sikhs use some Arabic words that even Pakistani Punjabis don't use. Get knowledge and grow up.
but arabs say allah not rabb.. rabb is haram.. anyways rabb is Arabic word or not who cares.. thing is you guys have totally given up to them.

but arabs say allah not rabb.. rabb is haram.. anyways rabb is Arabic word or not who cares.. thing is you guys have totally given up to them.

Dude you guys got raped by Hindus in golden temple. They raped your women and daughters and put tires around your bazorg's necks and lit them on fire. Have some shame. We Muslims got our country, and we are happy.

You Sikhs didn't get shit. Now your Punjab is being flooded with ugly bhaiyaas and drugs. Give it 100 years and your Punjab will be the same as the dot-head's lands.

Dude you guys got raped by Hindus in golden temple. They raped your women and daughters and put tires around your bazorg's necks and lit them on fire. Have some shame. We Muslims got our country, and we are happy.

You Sikhs didn't get shit. Now your Punjab is being flooded with ugly bhaiyaas and drugs. Give it 100 years and your Punjab will be the same as the dot-head's lands.
the best they can do was rioted n and killed their own delhites... delhi Sikhs I don't consider them same as Punjabi Sikhs. ..in every village of Punjab there aint more than couple of families of hindus left.. anyways past is past. Sikhs killing Sikhs doest mean hindus killed Sikhs. even golden temple assault was commanded by Sikh general and first of all why would terrorist fight in temple of all places.. anyways.... you guys are our peope.. you have nothing in common with pathan or sindi or baloch other than religion.. we consider your people as mislead

Last edited:
sikhs were butchered in Delhi in 1984
yep killing your brother is best deed one can do. the same Sikhs who saved your kith n kin from invaders.. when muslims would invade delhi they would take women and kids captive to whom sikh would set free.

do not trust muslims...they will convert sikhs to muslims
they wont.. they wont convert to Hinduism for obvious reasons but they will convert to Sikhism or budhism.. both are fine religions in my opinion and then we will unite Punjab region..rest of the Pakistani I don't give 2 hoot about

the best they can do was rioted n and killed their own delhites... delhi Sikhs I don't consider them same as Punjabi Sikhs. in Punjab kharkus made them stand in line and killed them like dawgs..in every village of Punjab there aint more than couple of families of hindus left.. anyways past is past. Sikhs killing Sikhs doest mean hindus killed Sikhs. even golden temple assault was commanded by Sikh general and first of all why would terrorist fight in temple of all places.. anyways.... you guys are our peope.. you have nothing in common with pathan or sindi or baloch other than religion.. we consider your people as mislead

We might have been the same people once, but you Sikhs sold yourselves out to the Hindus.

Pathans are thousand times more trustworthy than a Sikh or a Hindu.

And trust me when I say this.

La ilaha illallah Muhammadur Rasulullah.

Even your Guru Nanak was a Muslim.

We might have been the same people once, but you Sikhs sold yourselves out to the Hindus.

Pathans are thousand times more trustworthy than a Sikh or a Hindu.
the same pathans who don't even consider themselves Pakistani.. their loyalties lies with their own tribes.. they are yet a primitive tribal people yara.. Punjabi hindus are cool. lets forget past folies and start acting towards making a greater Punjab..
few days back I saw moula jatt movie..ok everyone was laughing at my home but I liked it.. shows there is still hope left in your Punjab and your Punjab can be reverted back to old glry and not lost in backward culture of arabs

Back
Top Bottom