What's new

We know how to deal with you, India warns Pakistan

China alone dosent represent world community...:D

In Today's news we are getting 14 Cobras from USA. Last month we got Naval boats from USA.

BVR AMRAAM coming in June 2010 from USA

18 F-16 Block 52, and 45 of F-16 will be upgraded to Block-52 during 2010-2011.

We are getting frigates from USA, one of them this year.....

We are among top 5 USA arm importer.

We are getting ARMS from France, Sweden.
We are getting Saab 2000 from Sweden.
We are getting arms from Brazil, including air defence systems.
Air refular Tank from Ukrine.

We are dealing with Sweden, france for JF-17 engine , AESA radar and avionics.

We are developing UAV's with Itly.
We have option to get UAE Mirage 2000.

We have strong relations with KSA.
We have arm deals with Australia.
We got Mirage from Australia in past days.

Now I am modifiying ur statement like this "India alone dosent represent world community...:D"

Now I am watching ur face like :frown:.........u batter eat this :chilli:.....and burn like this :flame: :lol:

Also chk ur pockets......only obselete Russian tech :P

And stop flamming. :tdown:

Sweden banned selling arms to Pakistan, Israel doesn't do anything to help Pakistan, US isn't doing much except some equipment and a bit of money, and US, with Israel, is trying to pressure France not to sell weapons to Pakistan.

off topic, but

Sweden sold us Saab-2000 ERIEYE AEW&C aircrafts

France's DCNS is offering Scorpene sub to PN

In Today's news we are getting 14 Cobras from USA. Last month we got Naval boats from USA.

Now I am modifiying ur statement like this "India alone dosent represent world community...:D"

Now I am watching ur face like :frown:.........u batter eat this :chilli:.....and burn like this :flame: :lol:

you forgot inducting of MBDA Spada 2000 (Italy) air defence system, with transfer of missile/system maintenance facility

we are also having cooperation with Turkiye in UAV/drone development

Does this Mean that you have better relationship with the world community, Has any country Invited You for any deal? as state guests? Any country wanted to deal with you by there willingness??

You buy a lollypop from shopkeeper and say he and I have good relation is sick:sick:

Does this Mean that you have better relationship with the world community, Has any country Invited You for any deal? as state guests? Any country wanted to deal with you by there willingness??

You buy a lollypop from shopkeeper and say he and I have good relation is sick:sick:

Hell we should go for the permanent UNSC seat like India and really find out where we stand. Hint Hint.

We have a bad relations with India and Israel which doesnt means that we have bad relations with every one:disagree:
and i wasn't expecting such an immature lollipop example from a senior Member Lyk you :chilli:

Wrong

1. we dont accuse India of each and every trouble except

A. The recent Lahore Blast.

B. Indian training, funding and shelttering of BLA terrorists and terrorism in Balochistan (And thats an open secret the world knows)

C. Your recent indirect terrorism in Northwestern Pakistan through Afghanistan just like you did in the 80s during First Afghan war.

Otherwise Pakistan have suffered hundreds of attacks and killings but we did not accuse India.

2. Indeed Indian diplomacy have been successful not because you have any brain but because the world moves according to its interests.

As far as barking well what you will call this statment other than barking?????????

And they cry on Mumbai attacks:hitwall:

We have a bad relations with India and Israel which doesnt means that we have bad relations with every one:disagree:
and i wasn't expecting such an immature lollipop example from a senior Member Lyk you :chilli:

The Lollypop incident is the best way to make u understand, Its a very mature way to make an immature understand....:D

Yeah sounds good, but dont take a chance yo!!!

1d1aab8443c08ec0ba373e8fee138db6.jpg
Be serious dogie :lol:
27d327e3ae16503b9f9d8d8da026dad7.jpg

The Lollypop incident is the best way to make u understand, Its a very mature way to make an immature understand....:D
Then, what you think is maturity the whole world thinks thats immaturity, thats wt your explaining me senior :chilli:

Then, what you think is maturity the whole world thinks thats immaturity, thats wt your explaining me senior :chilli:

I cannot make a A child Understand fluid dynamics, but can make him happy showing an aircraft :lol: , Same way an Immature has to be dealt in His own way

"Watch Dispatches produced by BBC online and you will realise that the international media had a big role to play."

This programme wasnt made by the BBC but a provacative channel called channel 4 this channel likes to be outrages especialy with its dispaches programes

This was the same programme that went undercover in mosques and cut sermons that the imam was reading so they sounded bad (out of contence) .

Pakistan had nothing to do with the creation of the Taliban.

Unfortunately, most of the world disagree with you. You may not be the sole party in its creation, but make no mistake, you were one of the main..

Back
Top Bottom