What's new

We(Israel) are not enemies of Pakistan and Pak should not be our enemy either - Netanyahu

Wow .. what a load spoken like a true non-believer!
Yes, I am proud that I am a true non-believer in stone gods - Sorry to disappoint you Mr Hindu. You continue praying to your dozen gods. Now go take a dip and Puja yourself to Lord Shiva in the Ganga ....

Yes, I am proud that I am a true non-believer in stone gods - Sorry to disappoint you Mr Hindu. You continue praying to your dozen gods. Now go take a dip and Puja yourself to Lord Shiva in the Ganga ....

:lol:

Israel is God then?

You are going :cuckoo:

Not short of Fascist state no? Right you SOB? lol
no it's not Pakistan is was and will forever be a Muslim country and having a leader from minorities isn't a barometer of religious freedom
US and EU also never had a muslim leader and I quoted part of your post in which you claim Shias are not allowed to hold any post which was a ballant lie

Yes I would rather be going :cuckoo: then be a Hindoo :devil: like you !

Self-admitted agnostic (multiple times on forum) makes you a non-believer! Hence my earlier post.

And it's not surprising that a non-believer like you is calling a muslim a hindu!

Get back to your drink!

The Zionists are in bed with the idol worshippers and I cant understand why anybody would want to recognise the Zionist entity. Its time for Pakistan to fund and arm Hezbullah

Get back to your drink!
Okay Hindoo .. Namaste. Now go and suckle on a cow's teats ... !

stock-photo-stone-sculpture-of-the-goddess-woman-hands-folded-in-the-traditional-greeting-blessing-against-566386735.jpg

I agree but the animosity started with ben gurion when he asked jinnah to recognize israel to which he refused.
Ben started a anti-Pak alliance with indians in response. However that is history so let's move on.

If you support our enemy against us then you are automatically our enemy.

Take a neutral stance with India and then we can talk.

Tiny Israel is not scared of Turkey, Iran, Saudi, Egypt etc etc but is scared of far away Pakistan just because of our nuclear capabilities and ability to hit them.

Tiny Israel is not scared of Turkey, Iran, Saudi, Egypt etc etc but is scared of far away Pakistan just because of our nuclear capabilities and ability to hit them.
Israel ain't taking terms from Pakistan, just like you can hit us with nuclear weapons, we can do the same, and got enough of them nukes to assure destruction.
you might forget that Israel got it's nukes in the 60's, and had enough time to pile them thermonuclear warheads.Also Israel has enough of them arrow 3 to hit your ballistic missiles
(and arrow 2 if the interception failed), and before you'll say dummy warheads,Israel and U.S built measures against those few years back ago.
So let's sum it up:
1.Enough nuclear warheads to assure destruction.
2.Jericho missiles concealed underground.
3.Dolphin submarines with Popeye SLCM.
4.F-35 with stealth capabilities and advance jammer and cyber cabilities.
5. Measure to intercept missiles while in the air.

I hope that will deal with the no sense u guys were spreading

Last edited:
Presence of Mossad agents in Balochistan suggests otherwise

Israel have supported anti Pakistan moves by India and even wanted to attack Nuclear sites, also they train and equipped India specially against Pakistan, their role during Kargil conflict is also well known.

They have to prove that they are not enemy of Pakistan.

no it's not Pakistan is was and will forever be a Muslim country and having a leader from minorities isn't a barometer of religious freedom
US and EU also never had a muslim leader and I quoted part of your post in which you claim Shias are not allowed to hold any post which was a ballant lie
Correct me if i'm wrong. But during a recent tenure of Nawaz govt. a bill was passed, which barred Shias from the post of Prime Minister. Also its a good measurement of equality. Your Ahmediyas have to have special stamp on their passport citing they are who they are. You need to declare your religion. WTF? No Hindu is running to migrate to Pakistan, but the opposite is true. Pakistanis a sneaking into India.

Your Chinese brochure confirmed this? Because last I checked Pakistani missiles don't get prototype tests. And I know for a fact, Israel is not afraid of Pakistan. Hell, Pakistan goes to the USA for aid, and spends that aid for military hardware from the US. Its all too similar to Israel. Israel also gets hardware from US to fight terrorists just like Pakistan but I guess they have more self respect not to drone their own civilians.

Back
Top Bottom