What's new

We(Israel) are not enemies of Pakistan and Pak should not be our enemy either - Netanyahu

Don't think that'll happen soon. The UN mandate required Pakistan to withdraw troops from P0K/J. Since Gilgit and Baltistan are full fledged states? territories of Pakistan now, and the border has been shifted by Pakistan of Kashmir its more unlikely. Even if it looks like statistics favors independence right now...it could be another scotland in 50 years.
There are subsequent UN resolutions which remove the need for Pakistani troops to withdraw from Kashmir.

Nice try again.

So that gives you right to kick out and cleanse the rest of Pakistan of hindu people influence and history? Because I see your logic. But its irrelevant to the argument.
When my ancestors became Muslim we have every right to reject the Hindu culture.

Stop behaving like an idiot here.

Indian show your true flags now on your profile. You have been caught!

You should read this of how Muslims are persecuted in India.

HRW: BJP leaders publicly promoting Hindu supremacy
12 hours ago

55fc549706be46059cfec5bbfbf64ad4_18.jpg

Hindu activists protest the alleged storing of beef for consumption in Uttar Pradesh [Saurabh Das/AP]
MORE ON RELIGION
Members of India's ruling party have publicly promoted Hindu supremacy, which has led to attacks against Muslims and other minorities, Human Rights Watch claims.

Meanwhile, the government failed to prevent or promptly investigate attacks against victims, the group said on Thursday in its report on human rights in 2017.

"The government failed to promptly or credibly investigate the attacks, while many senior BJP leaders publicly promoted Hindu supremacy and ultra-nationalism, which encouraged further violence," the group said.

The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is India's ruling right-wing party, led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi

"Indian authorities have proven themselves unwilling to protect minority religious communities and other vulnerable groups from frequent attack," said Meenakshi Ganguly, HRW's South Asia director, in a statement.

"There needs to be a serious effort to prevent future attacks and to prosecute all those responsible for the violence," she said.

HRW said there were at least 38 attacks against Muslims and other minority communities over the trade or slaughter of cows for beef in 2017. At least 10 people were killed.

READ MORE
The lynching that changed India
Instead of punishing attackers, police officials often filed complaints against the victims under laws banning cow slaughter, the rights group said.

India's Hindu majority regard the cow as holy, and slaughtering the animal is banned in several states.

Since the BJP came to power in 2014, mob violence and lynchings against Muslims and Dalits have increased.

'Cow vigilantes'
In May 2017, two Muslim men suspected of stealing cows died after being attacked by villagers in the northeastern state of Assam, according to local police.

In June, about 20 men beat four Muslims on a train in the outskirts of the capital, New Delhi, fatally stabbing a teenager and seriously injuring two others.

WATCH
02:02

India tightens beef-slaughtering laws amid controversy

Mohammed Akhlaque was beaten to death in Uttar Pradesh in September 2015 over rumours that he had slaughtered a cow.

His brother Jan Mohammed is also accused in a cow slaughtering case registered by the state police.

He expressed little optimism over receiving a verdict in the near future, but said "the courts were their last bastion of hope".

"Doesn't look like anything will change in 2018," Mohammed told Al Jazeera.

"My brother was murdered in September 2015, he added. "Charges in that case have not yet been framed."

"At this speed, the verdict will be pronounced in 30 years?"

'Failed the constitution'
Critics accuse far-right Hindu groups, some linked to the BJP, of fomenting violence against Muslims and lower-caste Hindus who eat beef or work in the meat and leather industries.

PM Modi denies the accusation and has publicly criticised so-called cow vigilantes.

Shabnam Hashmi, an activist at Act Now for Harmony and Democracy, a New Delhi-based human rights group, said she agreed with HRW's observations.

"The government has not just failed the minorities, it has failed the Indian constitution," she told Al Jazeera.

"The government is tacitly conniving in the anti-minority acts that's going on in the country today. It's open connivance.

"I have no hopes from this government. One only hopes that the people of this country will rise and defeat them."

Zeenat Saberin contributed to this report from New Delhi: @SaberinZe

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...romoting-hindu-supremacy-180118095202152.html
I know it better than you. I'm not denying India's problems, but i'm pointing out that Pakistan is worse theocratic state that promoted ethnic cleansing of its minorities on a far larger scale.

I know it better than you. I'm not denying India's problems, but i'm pointing out that Pakistan is worse theocratic state that promoted ethnic cleansing of its minorities on a far larger scale.
The minorities are doing quite fine thank you very much in Pakistan.

Your personal anecdotes mean nothing in the fact of evidence given by Al Jazeera.

There are minorities who have become successful in Pakistan.

Stop posting nonsense here.

In Islam, minorities are supposed to be protected by the state.

You should know that by now.

When my ancestors became Muslim we have every right to reject the Hindu culture.

Stop behaving like an idiot here.

Indian show your true flags now on your profile. You have been caught!
You have that right! should a state or nation deny its actual history and perform mass depopulation and demographic change? I'm not behaving like an idoit...not yet anyways., and I don't know what you want with flags. Seems like i'm talking to a illiterate. I thought you were a serious ponderer. seems your a flag waiver and nationalist without a realistic agenda.

You have that right! should a state or nation deny its actual history and perform mass depopulation and demographic change? I'm not behaving like an idoit...not yet anyways., and I don't know what you want with flags. Seems like i'm talking to a illiterate. I thought you were a serious ponderer. seems your a flag waiver and nationalist without a realistic agenda.
No one is denying Pakistan's pre-Islamic history which consists of Buddhism and Hinduism and Zoroastrianism.

But when the inhabitants of Pakistan accepted Islam, it changed everything in the lands of Pakistan.

Thank you for introducing a novel quantity called self respect and as a bonus some much needed sanity.

And have half of Gangadesh coming after me. No thanks. But it is at rather a higher elevation.
gangadesh......so i assume you hate bengalis. higher elevation being newcastle, there's no way your from lancaster and further up.

The minorities are doing quite fine thank you very much in Pakistan.

Your personal anecdotes mean nothing in the fact of evidence given by Al Jazeera.

There are minorities who have become successful in Pakistan.

Stop posting nonsense here.

In Islam, minorities are supposed to be protected by the state.

You should know that by now.
What minorities? The only minorities you have right now are within Islamic differences. Ahmediya have to have stamp of their religion for allahs sake. lol, see that.
Sikhs, hindus hardly exist and live on the threshold of being wiped out.
Shias can not become prime ministers under the constitution. A written law.

What minorities? The only minorities you have right now are within Islamic differences. Ahmediya have to have stamp of their religion for allahs sake. lol, see that.
Sikhs, hindus hardly exist and live on the threshold of being wiped out.
Shias can not become prime ministers under the constitution. A written law.
There are Christians and Hindus in Pakistan. There are also some Parsis as well.

There are some Hindus in Sindh and some Christians in Punjab.

But they are the minority obviously, so you don't hear too much about them.

you really need to get your facts straight.

No one is denying Pakistan's pre-Islamic history which consists of Buddhism and Hinduism and Zoroastrianism.

But when the inhabitants of Pakistan accepted Islam, it changed everything in the lands of Pakistan.
Really? Have any hindu temples left? Cause even Iran has hindu temples in better shape then Pakistan. If it wasn't for Sikh pilgrims, their wouldn't be any Sikhs left in Pakistan.

There are Christians and Hindus in Pakistan. There are also some Parsis as well.

There are some Hindus in Sindh and some Christians in Punjab.

you really need to get your facts straight.
You have heard of exaggeration? What % is the minority? Gimmie a number.

Really? Have any hindu temples left? Cause even Iran has hindu temples in better shape then Pakistan. If it wasn't for Sikh pilgrims, their wouldn't be any Sikhs left in Pakistan.
Perhaps Iran may have some Hindu Mandirs in better shape.
This is something I don't know. Where is your proof that Hindu Mandirs in Iran are in better shape than Mandirs in Pakistan?

Secondly there are some Hindu Mandirs in Pakistan in Sindh and in Balochistan.

You can google it.

You have heard of exaggeration? What % is the minority? Gimmie a number.
Hindus make 1.6% of Pakistani population. Christians make up about 1.9% of Pakistani population.

They are minorities.

This is something I don't know. Where is your proof that Hindu Mandirs in Iran are in better shape than Mandirs in Pakistan?

You can google it.
I have visited Hindu Mandirs in Pakistan and they're in pristine state.

You can google it.
I did, the one in Iran, the Agni mandir is well preserved. The Hindu mandirs in Pakistan have history of volience released upon them after the partition. I gotta ask you simply... Is the minority population in Pakistan growing? Because across the border in India, minority numbers are growing specifically Muslims.
Shouldn't Pakistani minority population be growing in relation to Pakistan population?

Back
Top Bottom