What's new

We(Israel) are not enemies of Pakistan and Pak should not be our enemy either - Netanyahu

I feel like you're talking no sense.
If you're talking about Nazism, the actions u did against bangladesh will be a better match.

Talking nonsense, Forcefully evicting & killing people who were living there, you termed them as self defense ? Isn't this what Nazis did to you ?

Let me put it this way, What we did it in Bangladesh is what You will guys do exactly, If Israeli muslims revolt and start taking help of other muslim states to throw away the legitimate jewish government. You wont kill destroy the home start a war against those rebels ? or you will reason with them peacefully ?

You're just a bigot

He's right about one thing though. Israel's current stance is very unpopular, like or not that is the opinion of almost all the international community. Israel's able to manage for now because the world's only superpower is a dedicated and staunch supporter of Israel. However, your current position is quite unsustainable in the long term. It is well within the interests of Israel in my opinion to make peace with the Palestinians and stop undermining its own future prospects.

Talking nonsense, Forcefully evicting & killing people who were living there, you termed them as self defense ? Isn't this what Nazis did to you ?

Let me put it this way, What we did it in Bangladesh is what You will guys do exactly, If Israeli muslims revolt and start taking help of other muslim states to throw away the legitimate jewish government. You wont kill destroy the home start a war against those rebels ? or you will reason with them peacefully ?
Lol, talking about sense.
Fact is Muslims started the war against Israelies, not the other way around.
And if you're talking about evicting people, what about the 800k jews evicted from arab countries?
Fact is all the things happened to Palestinians and arab world is because of their actions

He's right about one thing though. Israel's current stance is very unpopular, like or not that is the opinion of almost all the international community. Israel's able to manage for now because the world's only superpower is a dedicated and staunch supporter of Israel. However, your current position is quite unsustainable in the long term. It is well within the interests of Israel in my opinion to make peace with the Palestinians and stop undermining its own future prospects.
Peace is something very elusive, neither side is really interested in it
https://www.timesofisrael.com/abbas-admits-he-rejected-2008-peace-offer-from-olmert/

Having met many Israeli folk they represent a wide cross range of people, many are nice folk. But the politics side is full of hawks.
I do hope Israel and Palestine get to live side by side, as throughout history Muslims and Jews have got on well, which isn't surprising due to the religious similarities.

Lol, talking about sense.
Fact is Muslims started the war against Israelies, not the other way around.
And if you're talking about evicting people, what about the 800k jews evicted from arab countries?
Fact is all the things happened to Palestinians and arab world is because of their actions

Peace is something very elusive, neither side is really interested in it
https://www.timesofisrael.com/abbas-admits-he-rejected-2008-peace-offer-from-olmert/

After you made a move to snatch their lands. It was a retaliation against What Israel did to those arab or muslim lands.

Tell me one thing, Why didnt any European country or America accepted jews after world war 2 and turned you all away and decided to rehabilitate you on Palestinian lands ?

After you made a move to snatch their lands. It was a retaliation against What Israel did to those arab or muslim lands.

Tell me one thing, Why didnt any European country or America accepted jews after world war 2 and turned you all away and decided to rehabilitate you on Palestinian lands ?
Their land.
Did they own the land?Did they have a country and jews just kicked them out?
Fact is it was under the british mandate, and neither side had ownership over the land.
During the british mandate many arab land owners SOLD lands to the jews, it's HISTORIC fact.
As of the eviction of british troops and the the destribution plan were in place, the jews accepted it while the arabs rejected it and started a war against the jews.
You can claim the arabs were native and jews didn't,but it just don't matter, and it's not a valid reason to start a war.
After you did start a war, and u lost, you come whining about it like little babies.

As for the jews in arab countries.
They were not CITIZENS of the state of Israel and they were kicked out because of their ethnicity!!!!!!!!!
they didn't kill nor stole from anyone!!!!!!
and if you're crying about the Palestinians that were "forcefuly evicted" altho it's not the truth, jews really were evicted, and much more than Palestinians

Their land.
Did they own the land?Did they have a country and jews just kicked them out?
Fact is it was under the british mandate, and neither side had ownership over the land.
During the british mandate many arab land owners SOLD lands to the jews, it's HISTORIC fact.
As of the eviction of british troops and the the destribution plan were in place, the jews accepted it while the arabs rejected it and started a war against the jews.
You can claim the arabs were native and jews didn't,but it just don't matter, and it's not a valid reason to start a war.
After you did start a war, and u lost, you come whining about it like little babies.

As for the jews in arab countries.
They were not CITIZENS of the state of Israel and they were kicked out because of their ethnicity!!!!!!!!!
they didn't kill nor stole from anyone!!!!!!
and if you're crying about the Palestinians that were "forcefuly evicted" altho it's not the truth, jews really were evicted, and much more than Palestinians
the point of view that mizrahi jews were kicked from arab countries is somthing to talk about. of course some jews were in bad condition. ashknzi jews embrace this point of view so it will fit to their claims. my syrian and moroccan jewish grandparents didnt run away. im not saying it didnt happend. in some way of course that it did. but i will never say "all" jews of arab land were kicked out.

the point of view that mizrahi jews were kicked from arab countries is somthing to talk about. of course some jews were in bad condition. ashknzi jews embrace this point of view so it will fit to their claims. my syrian and moroccan jewish grandparents didnt run away. im not saying it didnt happend. in some way of course that it did. but i will never say "all" jews of arab land were kicked out.
Neither were all the Palestinians. Most of them ran into the Arab states waiting for the Arab armies to clean the jews for them only to discover it wasn' the case

Having met many Israeli folk they represent a wide cross range of people, many are nice folk. But the politics side is full of hawks.
I do hope Israel and Palestine get to live side by side, as throughout history Muslims and Jews have got on well, which isn't surprising due to the religious similarities.
I believe one state solution which is more practical rather this two state.
Labanon is classic model like Christians and Muslims political reconciliation.

It is a very good opportunity.
Try to talk to isreal through back channel.
And ask them please to kindly cease their covert or overt suppor to the bra and bla terrorist.
As they say neither we are enemy of Pakistan, and Pakistan should not be either.

Well If you read in between the lines, Israeli PM is doing the same as India is doing...... India conveyed their intentions of balancing Palestine and Israel...... Israeli PM is saying the same
Israel PM wants to convey that what you did was hurting us and now see when the same happens to you... you will feel the same as us!!!

:smokin:

How are the real estate talks coming around for a Permenent Embassy in Palestine?

Was thinking such kind of design would be fantastic for Embassies for Turkey /Pakistan , Russia , Iran , China in Palestine

Very modern design
caresource-center-city-design*1200xx3342-1880-329-0.jpg

Considering that Palestine is a Free Independent country of world there should be really no problemto start discussion for relocation of Embassy and Security Setup in Palestine for various Nations (Russia, Pakistan, Iran, China, Turkey .........)

I am sure Israel won't have reason to attack embassy of 5 different nations in Palestine

The 5 nations will help setup Humanitarian projects in Palestinian country

Each country will station their small military presense for preserving security

So with 5 floor was imagining perhaps each nation can get access to 1 complete floor , obviously the presence is needed for

a) Visa Processing
b) Humanitarian Projects
c) Government to Government relations like day to day meetings

You seem to be sleeping till now, the reshaping of ME is start of Greater Israel.

6.5 million Jews are going to make a greater Israel in the Middle East of 218 million people. I don't know who needs to wake up.

Back
Top Bottom