What's new

We have Nuclear Weapons to Ward off India's War Threat: Pakistan

what, india will launch strategic nukes in response to pakistan using nukes on its own territory? in that case india might want to ask the UN to remove its name plate too, as india does not have nuclear superiority vs pakistan..
Irrespective of tactical or strategic nuclear bomb is a nuclear bomb...when it's used on Indian soil or Indian troops....response will full outright nuclear reply with everything we've got!!
Lol you should exist to remove our plate...
You won't survive our first wave....look at the map and see how puny your country...Lol

U.S has massive nuclear stockpile---and they also made tactical battlefield weapons against Soviets. They must not have any confidence on their conventional capability, eh? :lol:

indians are just plain stupid.

Pakistan's nuclear program, including tactical weapons, are an assurance card. I.E, EVEN IF BY ANY CHANCE, we are taken by surpirse by india militarily (almost impossible)---we will still decimate indian forces and entire hindu life on planet IF india destroys us via nuclear attack.

You got it?

We just have given you no space, not even a zilch, to even think about doing any military misadventure with us. And our policy is working keeping in mind the humiliations and retreats of indian army after 2001, 2008 and so on... :agree:
Lol...deluded Pakistani...no surprise there!
Tactical sure....Tactical nuclear weapons designed to blow on there own soil....Lol probably the only country in the world that does it for defence....that shows your belief in your armed forces...Lol
Does so much good to their morale...stupid Pakistani planners...

Last edited:
U.S has massive nuclear stockpile---and they also made tactical battlefield weapons against Soviets. They must not have any confidence on their conventional capability, eh? :lol:

indians are just plain stupid.

Pakistan's nuclear program, including tactical weapons, are an assurance card. I.E, EVEN IF BY ANY CHANCE, we are taken by surpirse by india militarily (almost impossible)---we will still decimate indian forces and entire hindu life on planet IF india destroys us via nuclear attack.

You got it?

We just have given you no space, not even a zilch, to even think about doing any military misadventure with us. And our policy is working keeping in mind the humiliations and retreats of indian army after 2001, 2008 and so on... :agree:

Then you'd be taking the life of millions of bhuddists, sikhs, and jains too. But how can you decimate the entire hindu life when we live in different countries apart from India?

It's high time to test our next nuclear test,that too full fledged thermo nuclear device.world is skeptical about our thermonuclear capabilities.
Lol,you do know what you're talking about,do you!!The moment we test a full fledged thermonuclear test the whole western world will be going to impose complete sanction on us like they did the last time!!We simply don't care what the world thinks about our thermonuclear capabilities.We know what we have in our arsenal and we'll definitely use it in case of a nuclear strike on our forces be it inside Pakistan or within the Indian territory:coffee:!!

not insane if it works, i guaranteed this makes indian planners thoughts of invasions or some cold start like action much more unlikely. again it does not call for strikes on india, only on pakistani soil.

Who has the moral responsibility when nukes are used in India or in Pakistan ?

The ones who helped them!

Pakistan is the only country who is openly talking about nuking .. Like its sort of apple sauce :D

Every few days this customary thread in pdf is a verbose diarrhea paradise for all fans and loyaal loving citizens of respective nations..
N weapons word is like now the Rs 1 toffee instead of originally intended very high cost chocolate... Key is perception of affordability... Instead of the word used by very very selective few now its more like a common man's words... its slowly losing its sheen and its true deterrence strategic value..

@Oscar @MilSpec : I believe you Sirs would agree we both sides have become utter stupid on this N word chapter rant by one nation and another saying short swift war as replies... Holocaust is least of the concern... its more like now peanuts talks when officials drunk in corridors of power uses it for every purpose... As everyday goes by, slowly and slowly its losing its relevance..... more from the N word usage...

Come to 2015 kid, and stop farting like a retarded kid.
And keep your wet dreams of making pakistan the 30 th state of india.

Even Bangladesh didnt give a damn shit to join bharat matta, so forget about such wet dreams.
lol no one in his wildest dream will ever think of making Pakistan part of India,.

We use thr nuke word, because this kick hard on balls of indians.
kick out lal msjid from ur Capital City first !

Every few days this customary thread in pdf is a verbose diarrhea paradise for all fans and loyaal loving citizens of respective nations..
N weapons word is like now the Rs 1 toffee instead of originally intended very high cost chocolate... Key is perception of affordability... Instead of the word used by very very selective few now its more like a common man's words... its slowly losing its sheen and its true deterrence strategic value..

@Oscar @MilSpec : I believe you Sirs would agree we both sides have become utter stupid on this N word chapter rant by one nation and another saying short swift war as replies... Holocaust is least of the concern... its more like now peanuts talks when officials drunk in corridors of power uses it for every purpose... As everyday goes by, slowly and slowly its losing its relevance..... more from the N word usage...

Chal ne do....

That is what you think....we have better war planners.

Yeah, we saw your "war planners" when they got humiliated and had to pull back their troops unilaterally after getting out-maneuvered by superior Pakistani forces in 2001 stand-off.

Lol...deluded Pakistani...no surprise there!
Tactical sure....Tactical nuclear weapons designed to blow on there own soil....Lol probably the only country in the world that does it for defence....that shows your belief in your armed forces...Lol
Does so much good to their morale...stupid Pakistani planners...

LOL, another mentally slow vege hindu.

We'll blow tactical nukes on our land and with that, we'll blow thousands of your useless hindu soldiers and armored columns and so on. If war stops at that, it will end in absolute humiliation of yours having lost probably multiple brigades of your armor corps and IBGs..

and tactical nukes don't have much radition. So a small tactical nuke in desert won't harm Pakistan much.

And no, Pak is not the only country. U.S/Europe also designed tactical nukes to be used on their own soil (europe's soil) against Soviets. Hell, U.S made nuclear artillery to be used in SAME BATTLEFIELD as U.S troops were.

Now go learn a thing or two about war and drink some less cow-p!ss.

And we have full confidence on our armed forces to humiliate indian forces...just like they have been doing over and over throughout the history. As I said, our nuclear program is an INSURANCE policy.

Dumbo, I have insurance policy here for my car...does that mean I'm not confident in my car or my driving skills? LOL! Learn whats the meaning of INSURANCE policy. Even U.S had this policy against Soviets. Does it mean Americans lost trust on their military? Stop your mental jerk off.

Then you'd be taking the life of millions of bhuddists, sikhs, and jains too. But how can you decimate the entire hindu life when we live in different countries apart from India?

hinduism, unlike Islam--which a global and powerful civilization--is most confined in one godforsaken sh!thole called india.

With no more india, hinduism would be reduced to a religion of mere few millions---and with time, will join the lists of evaporated myths like Greek mythology and stuff..

Yeah, we saw your "war planners" when they got humiliated and had to pull back their troops unilaterally after getting out-maneuvered by superior Pakistani forces in 2001 stand-off.

We'll blow tactical nukes on our land and with that, we'll blow thousands of your useless hindu soldiers and armored columns and so on. If war stops at that, it will end in absolute humiliation of yours having lost probably multiple brigades of your armor corps and IBGs..

and tactical nukes don't have much radition. So a small tactical nuke in desert won't harm Pakistan much.

And no, Pak is not the only country. U.S/Europe also designed tactical nukes to be used on their own soil (europe's soil) against Soviets. Hell, U.S made nuclear artillery to be used in SAME BATTLEFIELD as U.S troops were.

And we have full confidence on our armed forces to humiliate indian forces...just like they have been doing over and over throughout the history. As I said, our nuclear program is an INSURANCE policy.

Dumbo, I have insurance policy here for my car...does that mean I'm not confident in my car or my driving skills? LOL! Learn whats the meaning of INSURANCE policy. Even U.S had this policy against Soviets. Does it mean Americans lost trust on their military? Stop your mental jerk off.

hinduism, unlike Islam--which a global and powerful civilization--is most confined in one godforsaken sh!thole called india.

With no more india, hinduism would be reduced to a religion of mere few millions---and with time, will join the lists of evaporated myths like Greek mythology and stuff..

That is the difference between Indian NSA and the Pakistan's. Modern day warfare is not abou daily ranting " we will nuke here , nuke there . " It is all about breaking the back bone of countries economy. That is what India achived in 2001. You already knew that when pakistan is taking loans from ADB , World Bank , US China, ......India have a long list of your loaner.

Lol...You are such an idiot!!!
The moment you launch a tactical nuke or stratergic one on Indian soil or Indian troops...response will be full scale outright and we will hit you with everything we've got!!
Dumbo get it? Now smear your face with pig sh!t in shame!!

The moment you launch a tactical nuke or stratergic one on Indian soil or Indian troops...response will be full scale outright and we will hit you with everything we've got!!
Dumbo...where did I say that other countries don't have it? They were not meant to be used on its own soil!! If you are talking about w48 nuclear artillery...there was only one instance of they being used....they are phased out two decades ago...
Do some research...before puking sh!t here!! We are already suffering from quality crisis here...stop posting sh!t

That is the difference between Indian NSA and the Pakistan's. Modern day warfare is not abou daily ranting " we will nuke here , nuke there . " It is all about breaking the back bone of countries economy. That is what India achived in 2001. You already knew that when pakistan is taking loans from ADB , World Bank , US China, ......India have a long list of your loaner.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, india mobilized entire army to the border, faced humiliation militarily when Pakistani superior forces outmaneuvered slow and laggy indian forces...inflicted heavy damages (almost 1000 indian soldiers dead!!!), and the india withdraws unilaterally and runs away from stand-off----all because you wanted to hurt Pakistan economically? :lol:

Sure. And Pakistan's economic back is still in tact. Our economic figures in terms of GDP per capita, poverty, middle-class are in same ball park as india's..so stop mental masturbation of your so called 'hidden' planning. Accept your humiliation and move on.

The biggest issue we faced economically were 2005 Earthquakes that actually caused us to cut down on our F-16s purchases and so on. I bet indian planners "planned it"..yeah?

Dumbo, I already took this scenario in account in my op...why your ugly hindu face didn't read that and started to act as if you have a rod in your butt?

You'll hit us with everything you got, and we'll reciprocate. Hence MAD.

In case of mad, the existence of hindus/hinduism will be erased by us forever and next generations will read about hinduism same as we read about greek mythology ;)

While Islam will remain the global gigantic civilization that it is, even if Pakistan is lost.

Umm, I'm not a hindu. I don't smear my face in pig sh!t nor do I drink cow-p!ss for religious purposes---like your hindu family does.:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, india mobilized entire army to the border, faced humiliation militarily when Pakistani superior forces outmaneuvered slow and laggy indian forces...inflicted heavy damages (almost 1000 indian soldiers dead!!!), and the india withdraws unilaterally and runs away from stand-off----all because you wanted to hurt Pakistan economically? :lol:

Sure. And Pakistan's economic back is still in tact. Our economic figures in terms of GDP per capita, poverty, middle-class are in same ball park as india's..so stop mental masturbation of your so called 'hidden' planning. Accept your humiliation and move on.

The biggest issue we faced economically were 2005 Earthquakes that actually caused us to cut down on our F-16s purchases and so on. I bet indian planners "planned it"..yeah?

Dumbo, I already took this scenario in account in my op...why your ugly hindu face didn't read that and started to act as if you have a rod in your butt?

You'll hit us with everything you got, and we'll reciprocate. Hence MAD.

In case of mad, the existence of hindus/hinduism will be erased by us forever and next generations will read about hinduism same as we read about greek mythology ;)

While Islam will remain the global gigantic civilization that it is, even if Pakistan is lost.

Umm, I'm not a hindu. I don't smear my face in pig sh!t nor do I drink cow-p!ss for religious purposes---like your hindu family does.:lol:

Withdrawing unilaterally means not running away. When you see neighbour's kids crying for food what you will do? attack them?
Seeing a weak and helpless neighbor whose economy has ruined and don't have money to feed the the country, India just withdrawn...that is it.

Back
Top Bottom