What's new

"We had killed so many Chinese"

@Bayonet that joe the boy is a arm chair idiot who post sh1ts here.... according to him india not prepared. So if chinese army pick up his wife (if the kid had one), his sister (if he had one), females in his family or relatives than he will watch.... you know india not prepared according to him. Its been over 50 years. if india not prepared now than when will? Who ruled india majority of this 50years? well its his masters nehru and gandhi family.... check the amount of posts he posted.... a proof this guy is paid one from Pervert, criminal, terrorist indian Congress.... indian congress is the biggest Communist.... indian congress knows how to rule and if u dont salute them u are doomed. Bloody roman Sonia would end up by disease soon.
@salman108 i gave every details about Law of Ashtar Galactic federation of Light.... First rule: never to put nose in humans fight.... This was the reason pleiadians and andromedans left Ashtar Galactic federation. First thing they did was to make the arctificial river dissapeard near himalaya. This river was created by china to target indian village. it took china 15years to build this river. Pleiadians made it dissapeard in 15seconds.... By the way number 108 is the most important number.... 9 rules universe....

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite possible.

I want our soldiers to win wars for my country, not lose their lives for some fool sitting and opining about things he knows nothing about.

Today, India is unprepared, and should not take on the Chinese. And incidentally, 'armchair general' refers to idiots like you, not to military men, who know when they shouldn't fight.

Would I be wrong in assuming that you have been kicked out of the forum and have come back under a phony id?

Dafaq....does the professional tag permit you too be a complete asshole to others ?

A very good thread completely ruined by trolls...

This is a Pakistani type thread, you know the kind of threads windjammer opens, finding small victories in massive defeats just for an ego boost. Get over it. Let's not live in denial.

Polluted minds can never be fixed .... Those men who died fighting deserve recognition despite the nationality for what they did, The truth will always come out.. Problem is people will never bother reading the thread before barfing their opinions ....

India lost the war not because China was superior, but because Indians were out numbered by 10,000 to 80,000 Chinese forces and because India didn't anticipated the war coming.

Truth is..i always respected the Chinese on how they treated Indian soldiers during the war ....

You are just a old fart afraid of loosing life.Yes I didn' tell China to wait till 2015 but if they try to pull out any sort of mis adventure , then those so called arm chair Genrals will send you on border in advance to take the first hit , so that they can get rid of cowards like you.

@Bayonet that joe the boy is a arm chair idiot who post sh1ts here.... according to him india not prepared. So if chinese army pick up his wife (if the kid had one), his sister (if he had one), females in his family or relatives than he will watch.... you know india not prepared according to him. Its been over 50 years. if india not prepared now than when will? Who ruled india majority of this 50years? well its his masters nehru and gandhi family.... check the amount of posts he posted.... a proof this guy is paid one from Pervert, criminal, terrorist indian Congress.... indian congress is the biggest Communist.... indian congress knows how to rule and if u dont salute them u are doomed. Bloody roman Sonia would end up by disease soon.
@salman108 i gave every details about Law of Ashtar Galactic federation of Light.... First rule: never to put nose in humans fight.... This was the reason pleiadians and andromedans left Ashtar Galactic federation. First thing they did was to make the arctificial river dissapeard near himalaya. This river was created by china to target indian village. it took china 15years to build this river. Pleiadians made it dissapeard in 15seconds.... By the way number 108 is the most important number.... 9 rules universe....

Hmm....you guys talk funny...

Dafaq....does the professional tag permit you too be a complete asshole to others ?

A very good thread completely ruined by trolls...

No, I'm selective.

@Enemy i dont reply to idiots.... So my last reply to you. if you dont know anything than dont say a word.... Pics here.... Shocking was her husband knew it and was happy about it....
http://pakistanthinktank.org/wp-con...a_mountbatten_image_title_n5uov_490x443-2.jpg
http://sachiniti.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/nehru16-01-nehru.jpg
read here....
The shocking love triangle between Lord Mountbatten, his wife and the founder of modern India | Mail Online
Nehru was first indian who died by AIDS. he had sex with south african women and fall sick and never got well.... He died slow and painfully....
@joe i guess you are u pervert supporter? If not than shut it idiot. Go research and get to know how was your pervert idiol nehru.... Get lost kid. Do not poke your little nose where it might be chopped off boy. My last reply to pervert supporter like you.

Nehru died by AIDS.... he was a flirt and AIDS broke out due to south african whites who wanted to eliminate colord people.... Nehru had sex with many womens and even few males.... He picked HIV from south african female and male as he had sex with them.... He was famous flirt and God decided to end him. He had the magic charm that use to make womens fall inlove with him. Good he was eliminated by my Lord.... No place for perverts on Earth....
Nehru Was Died OF STD (sexually Tranmitted Disease ).Jinna,Nehru,Edwina Exposed By Rajiv Dixit - YouTube
Nehru Died OF AIDS STD sexually Tranmitted Disease Jinna,Nehru,Edwina Exposed By Rajiv Dixit - YouTube

Look at your own posts and figure out who the pervert is. You've completely lost it. Now you'll form a mutual admiration society with bayonet and keep indulging each other. Well done.

@thesolar65 keep an eye on my facebook wall.... Galacticfederation33@gmail.com it seems you need answers.... There is one God in 12th Dimension.... This God created many Gods who in 10th dimension.... For this God the one God is their God.... In 10th dimension supreme God is Lord shiva. Lord hanumaan is incarnation of lord Shiva. Other Gods are incarnation of Lord vishnu and brahma.... Like Lord buddha, lord krishna, lord ram etc etc were incarnation of Lord vishnu....
@thesolar65 keep an eye on my facebook wall.... Galacticfederation33@gmail.com it seems you need answers.... There is one God in 12th Dimension.... This God created many Gods who in 10th dimension.... For this God the one God is their God.... In 10th dimension supreme God is Lord shiva. Lord hanumaan is incarnation of lord Shiva. Other Gods are incarnation of Lord vishnu and brahma.... Like Lord buddha, lord krishna, lord ram etc etc were incarnation of Lord vishnu....

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/252972-its-proved-aliens-does-exists-2.html#ixzz2TlXVYpX2

And this lunatic says I'm off? Don't know how they haven't institutionalised him yet.

And what was the need of opening such a thread which has been already posted and discussed many times, (?) when chines PM is on state visit to India ;)

This 'Enemy' guy is a multiple ID false flag Troll !!

They didn't help chinese, either.. so, what's new?

chinese returned empty handed.. failing to secure anything.

See this ...

You have to spend more time around here and learn the talk.

Most impressive sir ..

Yes i have seen the interview and its true. indian army killed many chinese soldiers but lost due to number of soldiers kept appearing.... indian army ran out of ammunition and food stock and got no help from pervert nehru who was busy with british women.... infact the husband of british women wanted nehru to be with his wife.... indian army did well but got nothing.... Not even drop of water. it was chinese army that helped indian army fearing india might use airforce (which india never did)....

isro2222, I suggest you stick to your favorite topic concerning UFOs and aliens. Serious military subjects is not your cup of tea.

Thanks!

India lost the war not because China was superior, but because Indians were out numbered by 10,000 to 80,000 Chinese forces and because India didn't anticipated the war coming.

You lost the war because the stupidity of your leadership as reflected in the following points:

1) Your leadership foolishly believed by forwarding into Chinese territory (as perceived by the Chinese because they don't give a sh!t of colonial McMahon line), by helping Tibetan riots, the Chinese would keep signing Hindi-chini bhai bhai instead of hitting back. Be rational: once getting invaded, nobody would behave as such.

2) When the Chinese did give you a shock by hitting back on you, your foolish leadership, instead of relying on experienced military leaders, they still relied on nepotism. Nehru made Kaul, his relative, the army chief who never saw a Chinese soldier before.

In retrospect, just asking yourselves: do you know the Chinese well today? Is nepotism/family dynasty an essential part of your culture today? Is you main job flattering your managers today?

If you answer is yes to 1 or 2 of the above 3 questions, forget about retaliating on China. If your answer is yes 3 out of 3, which most probably would be as of today, you better wait for 5-10 generations while you are improving.

Back
Top Bottom