What's new

"We had killed so many Chinese"

The sad facts are that we Indians don't even keep track of what happened in 62.

There was a massive defeat in Thag La, followed by defeat on the Se La - Bomdi La sector. The Indian Army was positioned for slaughter in slow motion, and that is what happened. It was pitiful that our soldiers were positioned in such idiotic positions and left to die in the clinically precise attacks of the PLA. The later stages, when our formations were caught on the Se La- Bomdi La sector by the PLA coming down through the Bailley Trail, was another debacle. So, too, was the very bad situation in Bum La.

But that was it. The story of Walong, the story of Rezang La, are never told.

It is difficult to understand why this should be so.

It is equally difficult to understand why young yahoos from the ranks of the hyperpatriots want to repeat the sausage-machine slaughter of our troops by being badly positioned, left without artillery support and starved of ammunition and supplies, when in the right conditions, in Rezang La and in Walong, the same Army, the same units (Kumaon lost men in the Se La sector as well) fought so well.

Why don't we get it?

The Indian soldier deserves that bare minimum support, not loud bravado from dimwits who have no idea of what goes on in the battlefield. UNTIL THAT BARE MINIMUM SUPPORT IS MADE AVAILABLE, OUR POLITICIANS MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO BLUNDER INTO WAR ONCE AGAIN..

Did you care to read the last part of the article, which highlights the significance of this battle.
Just to explain the significance
of this battle. This wasn’t just
the charge of the light brigade,
a brave but foolhardy charge.
It actually brought about a
strategic turnaround in the war of 1962, because it broke the
Chinese advance, the Chinese
momentum. It is our good
fortune that people like these
survived, just a handful of
them, to tell us the story.

WHAT'S BARE MINIMUM IN YOUR VIEWS APART FROM INFRASTRUCTURES ??

Did you care to read the last part of the article, which highlights the significance of this battle.
Just to explain the significance
of this battle. This wasn’t just
the charge of the light brigade,
a brave but foolhardy charge.
It actually brought about a
strategic turnaround in the war of 1962, because it broke the
Chinese advance, the Chinese
momentum. It is our good
fortune that people like these
survived, just a handful of
them, to tell us the story.

WHAT'S BARE MINIMUM IN YOUR VIEWS APART FROM INFRASTRUCTURES ??

Arms, ordnance, artillery; mobility, clothing and cold-weather fighting equipment; reliable infantry weapons, machine guns and mortars; communications.

What else do you need? More sacrifices like these, to stop the enemy? Or more sacrifices of the enemy, and their inability to cause casualties in our ranks?

The real enemies are within the country.

Prostitutes, rapists, criminals, sex maniacs, frauds are the real enemies.

Yes, Saudi Arabia has a major problem. Everyone wishes you luck, overcoming these.

The real enemies are within the country.

Prostitutes, rapists, criminals, sex maniacs, frauds are the real enemies.

Take care of your's country where Maulvi father killss her 4 year old daughter after raping her and pays the blood money to his own wife and lives happily thereafter.

Take care of your's country where Maulvi father killss her 4 year old daughter after raping her and pays the blood money to his own wife and lives happily thereafter.

Mate, he is a Troll, don't quote the Troll just Report them....

Arms, ordnance, artillery; mobility, clothing and cold-weather fighting equipment; reliable infantry weapons, machine guns and mortars; communications.

What else do you need? More sacrifices like these, to stop the enemy? Or more sacrifices of the enemy, and their inability to cause casualties in our ranks?

Do you mean , we are not doing anything about these shortfalls ?? M777 is gona arrive , 2 B $ has been sanctioned on modernizing our basic equipment like assault guns, sniper, FINSAS is gona to be completed by 2015 . Can't you see there isn't complete paralysis, work is going on,ALG are being reactivated .Just Keep your morals high.

Mate, he is a Troll, don't quote the Troll just Report them....

No, another religious bigot, come to this site only to bash Muslims. He knows nothing about defence matters, and couldn't care less.

i have seen the shoe lickers of nehru and gandhi family.... Majority of them are here on PDF under indian flag.... Nehru, indira gandhi, rajiv gandhi and sonia gandhi brought hell on india. Killed multi million people in india.... Yet some idiots worship this perverts.... If indians got any shame they will stop worshiping their master nehru and gandhi family.... Nehru was a murderer who told few thousand indian soldiers to war china with vintage guns, next to none amunition and few biscuits to eat.... With one stik to stop the bullet hitting them.... Nehru was a murderer and a pervert.... Gandhi family made him famous by throwing few money on dogs who wags its tails to their masters (they are here under indian flag).... How can evil indira gandhi could stay behind? After all she nehru's blood.... she killed millions of indians. Wanted pakistan to defeat india. So told our mighty Manekshaw to attack pakistan. He replied by saying Get out from here. He shown her the door because he didnt wanted pakistan to win. He waited until right time and india won because of Manekshaw and not idiotic murderer indira Gandhi.... Rajiv gandhi was a murderer who told indian army to go in shri lanka not to fight but to watch and get killed.... what happened? He died horrible death. Nehru, indira, rajiv all died horrible deaths.... Now its roman sonia gandhi's turn. Stop worshiping murderers you paid ones.... Disgusting evils.... Anyone who salutes murderers would end by horrible death. Karma never leaves anyone....
Jawaharlal Nehru : The dark side of personality
outlookindia.com
India lost 1962 War with China cause of Nehru & Krishna by Rajiv Dixit - IBTL
The Net Hindu: Indira Gandhi: Bad Leader and a Worse Statesperson
Emergency: The Darkest Period in Indian Democracy
@Shinigami he a indian but as you know congress has many internet warriors (arm chair idiots).... i gave him evidence as he wanted me to back it up what i said was true. He thinks nehru was hero.... He was a murderer, pervert and india lost due to him.... india was powerful back than but still he sended few handful soldiers to be killed by chinese army who were in huge numbers and well prepared....

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean , we are not doing anything about these shortfalls ?? M777 is gona arrive , 2 B $ has been sanctioned on modernizing our basic equipment like assault guns, sniper, FINSAS is gona to be completed by 2015 . Can't you see there isn't complete paralysis, work is going on,ALG are being reactivated .Just Keep your morals high.

If you can comprehend English, I wrote precisely that until preparations are complete, there should be no misadventures by hot air balloons who know nothing about warfare and draw their lessons from slaughtering defenceless civilians.

And, incidentally, since you are discussing a military matter, my 'morals' are in fine shape. Perhaps you were thinking about morale, an altogether different matter.

If you can comprehend English, I wrote precisely that until preparations are complete, there should be no misadventures by hot air balloons who know nothing about warfare and draw their lessons from slaughtering defenceless civilians.

And, incidentally, since you are discussing a military matter, my 'morals' are in fine shape. Perhaps you were thinking about morale, an altogether different matter.

Who is rooting for the mis-adventure right now ??Or do you want to imply that if China invades tomorrow , then we should serve them Ladhak and AP on platter ??

Are you stupid or what , what made you think that I draw inspiration from assaulting defenceless civilian ??

Who is rooting for the mis-adventure right now ??Or do you want to imply that if China invades tomorrow , then we should serve them Ladhak and AP on platter ??

Are you stupid or what , what made you think that I draw inspiration from assaulting defenceless civilian ??

I am certainly not rooting for a misadventure. I am warning against armchair generals who think that shouting brave words from the rear at the people who actually risk their lives is a substitute for action.

Fifty years since 1962, and you have the cheek to write that all those glorious things are still to happen.

M777 is gona arrive , 2 B $ has been sanctioned on modernizing our basic equipment like assault guns, sniper, FINSAS is gona to be completed by 2015 .

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/253164-we-had-killed-so-many-chinese-2.html#ixzz2TkCFqTEu

Did you remember to tell the Chinese not to attack until 2015?

Find someplace else to troll.

I am certainly not rooting for a misadventure. I am warning against armchair generals who think that shouting brave words from the rear at the people who actually risk their lives is a substitute for action.

Fifty years since 1962, and you have the cheek to write that all those glorious things are still to happen.

Did you remember to tell the Chinese not to attack until 2015?

Find someplace else to troll.

You are just a old fart afraid of loosing life.Yes I didn' tell China to wait till 2015 but if they try to pull out any sort of mis adventure , then those so called arm chair Genrals will send you on border in advance to take the first hit , so that they can get rid of cowards like you.

This was a unnecessary therad that has been posted before.

Yes i have seen the interview and its true. indian army killed many chinese soldiers but lost due to number of soldiers kept appearing.... indian army ran out of ammunition and food stock and got no help from pervert nehru who was busy with british women.... infact the husband of british women wanted nehru to be with his wife.... indian army did well but got nothing.... Not even drop of water. it was chinese army that helped indian army fearing india might use airforce (which india never did)....

Yes and also the Aliens didn't help India

You are just a old fart afraid of loosing life.Yes I didn' tell China to wait till 2015 but if they try to pull out any sort of mis adventure , then those so called arm chair Genrals will send you on border in advance to take the first hit , so that they can get rid of cowards like you.

Quite possible.

I want our soldiers to win wars for my country, not lose their lives for some fool sitting and opining about things he knows nothing about.

Today, India is unprepared, and should not take on the Chinese. And incidentally, 'armchair general' refers to idiots like you, not to military men, who know when they shouldn't fight.

Would I be wrong in assuming that you have been kicked out of the forum and have come back under a phony id?

Back
Top Bottom