What's new

We could see Pulwama coming – and there’s more to follow

Politicians and generals play their games, soldiers and civilians, who have had no role in the animosities that exist today, have been dying, died today, and only God knows how many more will be killed in its retaliation. Whether in Pakistan or India or Kashmir.

The only solution that would come out one day is LOC being made Intl Border and easy movement of Kashmiris across LOC. One day this will happen maybe in a few decades or few centuries. Only God knows how many poor souls will die till that day. Since nukes no country can occupy each other's occupied territory, the sooner we accept this and move on, the better.

Its saddening whenever a soul is lost whether a Pakistani at the hands of RAW and NDS backed TTP, any Kashmiri at the hands of Indian Army, Brainwashed youth dying for the sake of 72 hoors or an indian army jawan dying for the politics played by dehli and rawalpindi.
Reported for religious connection made

You can't fool world with shame less propaganda. The world has seen rejoicing you people dancing and celebrating deaths of Terror attack.
Even Saudi Arabia will not accept that hard core Islamist ttp can be friends of Kafirs.
It's your payback time, not ours. Note down my words. I will remind you here in this forum when you will cry on Indian exigencies.

You take care of your own. It was destablized in the past and will destablized again very soon.
Be prepared.

This was just a trailer.why are you crying? You want us to forgive you for your crimes.no mercy my friend.you have no idea about proxy wars.

Kashmir needs a political solution.

A real Muslim resistance movement would be fighting in Syria in support of the Syrian government armed forces.

Thats right. Kashmir needs a political solution. The extremist government in Dehli does not want solution. For solution, both parties need to talk. And Modi government makes excuses not to talk.

You can't fool world with shame less propaganda.

We dont need to even make an effort to fool the world. India itself is making its case weak by not looking to resolve Kashmir issue.

There will be a moment when India will not only have to leave Kashmir, it will have to leave in humiliation. Again this is not my wish. This is a writing on the wall Indians cant read blinded by their ultra-nationalistic rhetoric for generations when it comes to Kashmir.

Allah insaaf ka saath deta hai..agar insaaf hindustan ke taraf hai to hindustan ka saath deta hai..agar pakistan ke taraf hai pakistan ka saath deta hai...Allah seems to be taking the side of Hindustan going by the recent incidents...Pakistan on the brink of economic collapse and India progressing
Going by ur reasoning of monetarily measuring Allah's favor...then all the pious Muslims of the world would've been billionaires and all the evil ppl doing bad things would be doing so bad economically that they would starve. In fact ppl would've caught on to this phenomenon and everyone would just convert to Islam and do good deeds for that kind of a reward...everyone would've been a pious Muslim and rich.

Allah insaaf ka saath deta hai..agar insaaf hindustan ke taraf hai to hindustan ka saath deta hai..agar pakistan ke taraf hai pakistan ka saath deta hai...Allah seems to be taking the side of Hindustan going by the recent incidents...Pakistan on the brink of economic collapse and India progressing
But it appears in afg he took our side instead of USA thats why USA the greatest superpower of history is negotiating for its return not us sorry Taliban Sonny ;)

Death toll raises to 39

In a first major terror attack in three years, at least 37 CRPF personnel were killed in Jammu and Kashmir’s Pulwama district when a Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terrorist rammed an explosive-laden car into the bus they were travelling in on Thursday afternoon. JeM has claimed responsibility for the attack and identified the bomber as a local militant.

Terming the attack as despicable, Prime Minister Narendra Modi asserted that the sacrifices of security personnel will not go in vain. He also spoke with Home Minister Rajnath Singh and other top officials in the wake of the attack. The Centre has dispatched teams of NIA and NSG with forensic experts to Srinagar to assist Jammu and Kashmir Police in forensic evaluation of the scene of the crime.

Israel condemns Pulwama terror attack

How the attack was carried out

pulwama-2-1.jpg

J&K Governor admits: Intelligence failure… we are at fault also

Pakistan rejects allegations regarding its link to attack

jk-1.jpg

External Affairs ministry appeals international community to list Masood Azhar as 'designated terrorist'

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...pora-ied-blast-militants-pulwama-live5584067/

Whoever is behind this attack will pay dearly...they are already paying a heavy cost..but it seems that cost is not enough..they want to pay even more for it..be prepared for it
They are already paying heavily many became blind and it will get worse

BC, MC phatu Nation .. I saw these pigs celebrating whenever sucide attack inside Pakistan in the past... Many were chest thumping acknowledging how RAW is successfully hunting Pakistanis .. Now we dont have any sympathies for them... Let them died like pigs.. We dont care about them... The attacker were kashmiri.. The style was talibani... Now they better know why they participated in the country which belongs to taliban... Now they be ready time to pay you banyas
And what good are you doing when you celebrate death and attacks on our soil?? You have chosen the path of destruction so be it, India can take huge and humongous blows and still thrive, you cannot, You like talibani style?? Now We will show you Chinese style of solving this mess and then the Chinese will be proud of us, humans rights gaya khadde mein ab tamasha dekh...

They are already paying heavily many became blind and it will get worse
Yes worse for terrorists and not for the civilians, because they will help us establish peace in remaining 5 districts of South kashmir by giving us pin point location of these terrorists.

Yes worse for terrorists and not for the civilians, because they will help us establish peace in remaining 5 districts of South kashmir by giving us pin point location of these terrorists.
Right right..the other day a 2 years old terrorist was blinded with pellet gun.. First i wanted to check whether the young boy was a terrorist but as soon as the perosn "abdul hameed" i was dead sure whatelse could he be..

And what good are you doing when you celebrate death and attacks on our soil?? You have chosen the path of destruction so be it, India can take huge and humongous blows and still thrive, you cannot, You like talibani style?? Now We will show you Chinese style of solving this mess and then the Chinese will be proud of us, humans rights gaya khadde mein ab tamasha dekh...
Come try to do something in Pakistan and Pakistani military and Air Force will show you that when it comes to our national security we ain't playing .

Come try to do something in Pakistan and Pakistani military and Air Force will show you that when it comes to our national security we ain't playing .
we will see about that, soon we will clear this hogwash that you have since 1947...

Right right..the other day a 2 years old terrorist was blinded with pellet gun.. First i wanted to check whether the young boy was a terrorist but as soon as the perosn "abdul hameed" i was dead sure whatelse could he be..

You are yourself responsible for their misery, except for those rivers, those 4 rivers, you got nothing to do with Kashmir, Pakistan Punjab rules...:disagree:

Oey Chutia.. We are suffering since 20 years keep your chutua bhashan for yourself.. We know how to survive, hum bhi ghar ma ghus k marain gay... Try it.. Come on we are waiting for that moment

I would suggest that indians desist from commenting on these topics. While it is a very painful event for us, showing your anger and pain will only make them gloat. Clearly we have been found wanting and as things stand we cannot do much to act against terrorism since there is international support and sanctiary for this.
We should not ignore the fact that home grown terror is also rising and do We need to take stamps to combat that. Best is to just quietly grieve and keep the faith.

Back
Top Bottom