What's new

We could see Pulwama coming – and there’s more to follow

No we are not sending terror to take back PoCk

Please elaborate.

And what is "PoCk" ??

You want to make peace when another nation is sitting on your land?

Talk?

Political solution?

Cheers, Doc

1. I would like Masood Azhar, head of JeM, to be extradited to India. That will be a good beginning.

2. Technically, AJK is attached to Pakistan, so I don't understand what you want to do about that ?? Send in the forces to take it back ??

Technically, AJK is attached to Pakistan, so I don't understand what you want to do about that ?? Send in the forces to take it back ??

So what do you want us to talk to Pakistan about?

Cheers, Doc

Please elaborate.

And what is "PoCk" ??

1. I would like Masood Azhar, head of JeM, to be extradited to India. That will be a good beginning.

2. Technically, AJK is attached to Pakistan, so I don't understand what you want to do about that ?? Send in the forces to take it back ??
PoCk is avoiding ***.

1. Lol.. We sent MA in a baraat after the dramebaazi of the greatbindian middle class.
2. No comment

So what do you want us to talk to Pakistan about?

Cheers, Doc

1. Most urgent would be to convince Pak to hand over Masood Azhar to India. If that is not possible, take him out.

2. Both countries to work on a reciprocal basis to eliminate terror groups that target both countries.

3. Convert the Line of Control to a demilitarized zone that is overseen by the UNO, and set up a transit point like the Wagah border.

What I am saying is there should be a near-term plan - something that can be done in the next five years.

1. Lol.. We sent MA in a baraat after the dramebaazi of the greatbindian middle class.

I suppose one could have released him and a bit later taken him out. Maybe the intelligence network wasn't good then. Was Doval active then ??

1. Most urgent would be to convince Pak to hand over Masood Azhar to India. If that is not possible, take him out.

2. Both countries to work on a reciprocal basis to eliminate terror groups that target both countries.

3. Convert the Line of Control to a demilitarized zone that is overseen by the UNO, and set up a transit point like the Wagah border.

What I am saying is there should be a near-term plan - something that can be done in the next five years.

No comment.

Cheers, Doc

Just handover Masood Azhar and Lakhvis, don't know why these are being kept like decoration pieces..

Yes, the first step to peace is as simple as that.

I cannot figure why you didn't get thanks.

it is astounding that Pakistan can rationalize the myth that India can be a supporter of "Islamic terrorism" in neighboring countries. How can a radical Islamist take orders from kafir Indians? just use your common sense guys...

there are following possibilities that allows Pakistani citizens talk about India nurturing terrorism...

1. they know that it is false but continue propagating it (as a false flag)
2. they 'really believe' Hindu India can 'control' Islamist militants learning from local media
3. they dont want to know the truth but find some way/any way to hold India responsible for anything happens
4. they believe that there is nothing wrong with their own military/govt. fostering the terror group as long as they are allies (the good taliban-bad taliban philosophy)

which one/ones for you guys?
1 and 2 mostly.. depending on who they are

it is astounding that Pakistan can rationalize the myth that India can be a supporter of "Islamic terrorism" in neighboring countries. How can a radical Islamist take orders from kafir Indians? just use your common sense guys...

there are following possibilities that allows Pakistani citizens talk about India nurturing terrorism...

1. they know that it is false but continue propagating it (as a false flag)
2. they 'really believe' Hindu India can 'control' Islamist militants learning from local media
3. they dont want to know the truth but find some way/any way to hold India responsible for anything happens
4. they believe that there is nothing wrong with their own military/govt. fostering the terror group as long as they are allies (the good taliban-bad taliban philosophy)

which one/ones for you guys?

Those who donate money every Friday in the donation boxes placed in every mosque specially for Kashmir jehad; you think they are naive ???

Those who runs around every nook and corner to collect kurbani skin for Gazwa e Hind; you think they are naive ??

kurbani skin??? whats that?

Skin of sacrificed animals.
It is donated to charity/jehadi organisations and further sold to tanneries by recipients. The cash collected is used for you know what.

On Bakreed, LeT Jaish and other guys openly collect these skins under their banner for the use you know what.

Back
Top Bottom