What's new

We could see Pulwama coming – and there’s more to follow

Good... Ab palwama par bhi movie bana kar awam ko chutia bana lo... Lol
Is baar tum pagal nahi bana paoge apni awaam ko saboot tumhare saamne hoga or tumhari aankhen phati ki phati reh jayegi... Har har mahadev

Thats right. Kashmir needs a political solution. The extremist government in Dehli does not want solution. For solution, both parties need to talk. And Modi government makes excuses not to talk.

:tup:

What is thumbs up about that Pakistani narrative?

Do you believe there is a place for Pakistan in Kashmir?

You must, because you seem to think that talking to them deserves a thumbs up a day after 44 of our men have been butchered?

Cheers, Doc

What is thumbs up about that Pakistani narrative?

Do you believe there is a place for Pakistan in Kashmir?

You must, because you seem to think that talking to them deserves a thumbs up a day after 44 of our men have been butchered?

Cheers, Doc

I am not talking about Pakistan only.

The 44 soldiers martyred were because of a local Kashmiri suicide bomber. The Kashmiris must be convinced that armed action will not bring them peace ( because the present situation can be dragged on ).

If not a political solution what else ??

Is baar tum pagal nahi bana paoge apni awaam ko saboot tumhare saamne hoga or tumhari aankhen phati ki phati reh jayegi... Har har mahadev
Copied.. Now get lost...stop this randi rona and show us your 56 inch breasts

I am not talking about Pakistan only.

The 44 soldiers martyred were because of a local Kashmiri suicide bomber. The Kashmiris must be convinced that armed action will not bring them peace ( because the present situation can be dragged on ).

If not a political solution what else ??

So you do not believe that Pakistan is involved yesterday?

This "boy" made 350 kilos of high explosive in his bathroom?

If you are not talking about Pakistan "only" it still means you are talking about Pakistan, and therefore you believe that Pakistan has some locus standii in Kashmir?

What "political solution" are you envisaging for Kashmir? Is Kashmir a political dispute?

Did the Kashmiri Pandits get butchered and driven out of their homeland because of political differences with their Muslim counterparts?

Cheers, Doc

So you do not believe that Pakistan is involved yesterday?

Jaish-e-Mohammed is based in Pakistan, so yes Pakistan was involved.

This "boy" made 350 kilos of high explosive in his bathroom?

As an Indian poster in another thread said, there are tons of explosives buried in the Kashmiri forests.

If you are not talking about Pakistan "only" it still means you are talking about Pakistan, and therefore you believe that Pakistan has some locus standii in Kashmir?

What "political solution" are you envisaging for Kashmir? Is Kashmir a political dispute?

What do you think is the lasting solution ??

Did the Kashmiri Pandits get butchered and driven out of their homeland because of political differences with their Muslim counterparts?

Cheers, Doc

The Pandits must be given back their Kashmiri home, and I believe this is more possible now than the years before.

Today, Kashmiri students study in various parts of the country and apply for ICS etc, and Kashmiri merchants have put up their shops in various parts of the country, and travelling Kashmiri merchants hawk their goods in various parts of the country.

I think the local militancy is on its last legs, hence JeM is trying to resurrect the old fanaticism.

Jaish-e-Mohammed is based in Pakistan, so yes Pakistan was involved.

As an Indian poster in another thread said, there are tons of explosives buried in the Kashmiri forests.

What do you think is the lasting solution ??

The Pandits must be given back their Kashmiri home, and I believe this is more possible now than the years before.

Today, Kashmiri students study in various parts of the country and apply for ICS etc, and Kashmiri merchants have put up their shops in various parts of the country, and travelling Kashmiri merchants hawk their goods in various parts of the country.

I think the local militancy is on its last legs, hence JeM is trying to resurrect the old fanaticism.

You are skirting my question.

DO

YOU

BELIEVE

PAKISTAN

HAS

ANY

LOCUS

STANDI

IN

KASHMIR?

Cheers, Doc

You are skirting my question.

DO

YOU

BELIEVE

PAKISTAN

HAS

ANY

LOCUS

STANDI

IN

KASHMIR?

Cheers, Doc

No, the Pakistani establishment should be happy with Pakistan-administered Kashmir ( "Azad Kashmir" ).

You want to make peace when another nation is sitting on your land?

Talk?

Political solution?

Cheers, Doc
Look talking is not going to get us anywhere. This is a vicious cycle and not just Pak but there's a Chi hand too. Unfortunately we are powerless to do anything. This is to all the families who made a drama in Vajpayees time to free their family during the hijack. We deserve this shit and more.
Impotent rage not going to get us anywhere. We have tied our own hands by the narrative we have set over the decades . We need to untie ourselves and work smartly. In the short term nothing will happen think long term and slow. This incident will not beget any reaction except words because no one in India is in a position to do anything unfortunately.
But keep the faith.

Back
Top Bottom