What's new

We could see Pulwama coming – and there’s more to follow

and then paid with you worthless soldiers' lives. so why the hue and cry?
They are worth a great deal. Just think it this way, when these terrorists die, their whole family is branded as family of terrorist. Their kids (if any), mom, dad all becomes related to that terrorist. They continue to live a life in shame thinking about the worthless piece of shit who made their life miserable.

Verses and Army men who laid life for his country will be cheered by a billion people, his family get special benefits his country will revere him as a hero. :) If I want to die, I would go that way. And no matter how desperate I am, I don't wanna be associated with a terrorist. Nobody would.

They are worth a great deal. Just think it this way, when these terrorists die, their whole family is branded as family of terrorist. Their kids (if any), mom, dad all becomes related to that terrorist. They continue to live a life in shame thinking about the worthless piece of shit who made their life miserable.

Verses and Army men who laid life for his country will be cheered by a billion people, his family get special benefits his country will revere him as a hero. :) If I want to die, I would go that way. And no matter how desperate I am, I don't wanna be associated with a terrorist. Nobody would.
wasnt there a news a few days ago where the family of a hell bound kashmiri belonging to indian army was boycotted by the entire village? yeah, the reality is the other way round. keep on dreaming.

wasnt there a news a few days ago where the family of a hell bound kashmiri belonging to indian army was boycotted by the entire village? yeah, the reality is the other way round. keep on dreaming.
Boycotted? Some media fenzy about his villagers not attending coronation. There can be a lot of reasons, Kashmir is a place where civilians gets abducted then killed by the terrorists, hence people are scared to even associate themselves with their own heroes.

This is a bona fide resistance movement fighting a war of liberation from tyranny.
Whose birth happily coincided with out of work Pak Mujahids having nothing to do after taking on USSR in Afghanistan. Previously as late as 1965, it was Kashmiris who informed India about Grand Slam Or Gibraltar.

This is a bona fide resistance movement fighting a war of liberation from tyranny.

Kashmir needs a political solution.

A real Muslim resistance movement would be fighting in Syria in support of the Syrian government armed forces.

i dont think anyone in delhi asked indian soldiers to tie a kashmiri man to their jeep. they did it on their own. and kashmir is not because of the politics, it is because it has been occupied against the wishes of its people.

Its the hatred which was perpetuated by RSS backed dehli Govt. And yes Kashmir is occupied but what solution do we have? Any practical one keeping in mind the real politiks and geo economics of this region ?

Allah insaaf ka saath deta hai..agar insaaf hindustan ke taraf hai to hindustan ka saath deta hai..agar pakistan ke taraf hai pakistan ka saath deta hai...Allah seems to be taking the side of Hindustan going by the recent incidents...Pakistan on the brink of economic collapse and India progressing

Thats literally the opposite of how religion works genius

I know enough of Islam..but my Allah is not the Allah who rejoices at the killing of Kafirs...My Allah is not the Allah who divides humanity on the lines of Momeen and kafirs...My Allah is not the Allah who throws me into hell just because I don't worship him..My allah is not the Allah who orders his followers to raise his flag throughout the world by waging a bloody war...My allah gives you back good if you have done good and bad if you have done bad...he is above petty egoistic needs...he doesn't care whether a mere mortal like you and me worships him or not...for him every life form in this universe is same...he is neither biased nor jealous
Are u talking about the blue dude or the one with the elephant head?

BC, MC phatu Nation .. I saw these pigs celebrating whenever sucide attack inside Pakistan in the past... Many were chest thumping acknowledging how RAW is successfully hunting Pakistanis .. Now we dont have any sympathies for them... Let them died like pigs.. We dont care about them... The attacker were kashmiri.. The style was talibani... Now they better know why they participated in the country which belongs to taliban... Now they be ready time to pay you banyas

Whoever is behind this attack will pay dearly...they are already paying a heavy cost..but it seems that cost is not enough..they want to pay even more for it..be prepared for it

They are not paying a heavy cost.

Sadly, our democracy protects them as well and they are a strong votebank for the Opposition.

This is no time to be emotional but to be practical.

I am sure that NSA office won't let this slip through.

It is just way too big to be ignored or 'kadi neenda-ed'.

Let's see what the coming days has in store.

While my internal feelings desire to bathe with the blood of these terrorists, there will be some action on this.

I know enough of Islam..but my Allah is not the Allah who rejoices at the killing of Kafirs...My Allah is not the Allah who divides humanity on the lines of Momeen and kafirs...My Allah is not the Allah who throws me into hell just because I don't worship him..My allah is not the Allah who orders his followers to raise his flag throughout the world by waging a bloody war...My allah gives you back good if you have done good and bad if you have done bad...he is above petty egoistic needs...he doesn't care whether a mere mortal like you and me worships him or not...for him every life form in this universe is same...he is neither biased nor jealous

You are a Pagan people and have no understanding of our Abrahamic religions. So stay well away from this topic. Or end up making a fool of yourself like you’ve done now!

They are not paying a heavy cost.

Sadly, our democracy protects them as well and they are a strong votebank for the Opposition.

This is no time to be emotional but to be practical.

I am sure that NSA office won't let this slip through.

It is just way too big to be ignored or 'kadi neenda-ed'.

Let's see what the coming days has in store.

While my internal feelings desire to bathe with the blood of these terrorists, there will be some action on this.
Pakistan internal feeling is somewhat similar, bath the gutters with 7 lakh Indian occupier terrorists blood.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom