What's new

We could see Pulwama coming – and there’s more to follow

India has suppressed innocent Kashmiris too much. More many attack expected to happen might destabilize their country.

What a cheap comment/post. Islam forbids us from making fun of someone's religion/beliefs. It's better to delete your post.

Post reported.
Maybe u should learn to read to the whole convo before resorting to ur obvious hindu *** kissing. He insulted the Almighty repeatedly in his post and this was in retaliation to that.

We use to have suicide attacks everyday in pakistan most of them evidently supported and finances by india for more than 5 years... It was worst of the times for pakistan...

Whoever is behind this attack will pay dearly...they are already paying a heavy cost..but it seems that cost is not enough..they want to pay even more for it..be prepared for it

I think being killed in combat is not a cost for them they consider it a blessing.... One guy blew up more than 50 police ppl today by killing himself.

We faced them everyday for atleast 5 ..or 7 years.. These are very very dangerous people who dont care for cost. Had they nukes they would nuke you and us with them. And be called fidayeen who saved the world.

India is a mardood nation that is bathing in its own blood. You reap what you sow and India knows what is coming its way. This is the result of oppressing people.

Feeling is mutual, mate. Don't know where you keep gettin 7 lakh number though.

Come and face us you cvnt. You have been screaming and shouting for so long. For once stay true to your words.

Just make a move because we are itching to take you to the grave.

Looks like it’s a make or break situation for Pak...

Pak under IK is priming. Too many good stuffs are occurring in too little a time. Will India just sit around??? Her religious redemption lies in Pak’s destruction....

Gorelim Mevla Neyler
Neylerse Guzel Eyler

Let’s see what MEVLA has is store for us*
Whatever it is HE renders it auspicious

*Ehl-I Iman

Maybe u should learn to read to the whole convo before resorting to ur obvious hindu *** kissing. He insulted the Almighty repeatedly in his post and this was in retaliation to that.
Dont go down to their level, you are of civilised people. Carry ur head up, but your eyes lowered.

Are u talking about the blue dude or the one with the elephant head?
I am surely not talking about a god who is barbaric and whose teachings are the source of so much bloodshed in on this planet for centuries.

You are a Pagan people and have no understanding of our Abrahamic religions. So stay well away from this topic. Or end up making a fool of yourself like you’ve done now!
I have never used name of any religion in my post...why are you getting worked up mate?my post is directed to those gods who are jealous and would throw me into hell for not worshipping him...i am sure the god of abrahamic religions is merciful,generous .Abrahamic god,though revealed himself to the violent and barbaric people of Middle East ,is one of the most kind and loving god.I have huge respect for the god in abrahamic religions(Allah and yehova)

it's true.they should expect more.they killed many of our men using ttp.now it's time for payback.there is no mercy!

You can't fool world with shame less propaganda. The world has seen rejoicing you people dancing and celebrating deaths of Terror attack.
Even Saudi Arabia will not accept that hard core Islamist ttp can be friends of Kafirs.
It's your payback time, not ours. Note down my words. I will remind you here in this forum when you will cry on Indian exigencies.

India has suppressed innocent Kashmiris too much. More many attack expected to happen might destabilize their country.

You take care of your own. It was destablized in the past and will destablized again very soon.
Be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom