What's new

We could have inflicted heavy damage on Pakistan during aerial raid if we had 'tech asymmetry': IAF

Wrongly quoting ..Indian FM.

Besides the fact, that PAF did not know...how many causualties there will or will not be..when IAF aircrafts struck 80 Km deep within Pakistan proper. When IAF went on offensive, PAF was no where in picture.
yabba dabba doooo!!!

Or they are highly incompetent ..no matter how bias i become there is no way world 4th largest air force cant use simple stand off weapons from within its territory ..seems to be child play as Pakistan demonstrated next day in broadlight with prior warning that we are coming

HqdtInk.jpg

Guess google earth is wrong or indians have a new metric

Oh and it's 43.km including free Kashmir

And spike range is 100km where as a dumb bomb with simple kit will give you 40km release at optimum range..modern kits will give you 60+range

So spike which has range of 60+km dropped within 4 km of Pakistani airspace (intrusion time in seconds) missed only at 45-50km range? why did india missed all 5 targets..this is something that has made all of us wonder in disbelief ..i mean surely they can't be this incompetent ...i believe they missed on purpose

I agree with you that it was a deliberate miss; though most of Pakistani and Indian wouldn't agree to it.

Wrongly quoting ..Indian FM.

She has back tracked so many times. I cant even seem to find her latest quotes on this. Lets just screw it. She holds no water.

Besides the fact, that PAF did not know...how many causualties there will or will not be..when IAF aircrafts struck 80 Km deep within Pakistan proper. When IAF went on offensive, PAF was no where in picture.

Allow me to slaughter you and your BS.

The load of Spice 2000 was released from around 55 km AWAY. So if you do the math. IAF infiltrated around 20 km inside the airspace. You're making it sound like IAF's Mirage 2000's were 80 km inside Pakistan :D And this is going by your quote of 80 km which is also WRONG.

And guess what. Why did they head back in a 'hurry' punching their drop tanks near the borders?

JF-17s from No. 14 Sqn gave them SD-10 radar locks from 100 miles away.

Ask the guys. They'll tell you how does a RWR sound. Its pretty. :D

So PAF was definitely there. The response took time since the element of surprise was achieved. Why would it not? Intruding at 0300 hrs and loitering for couple of minutes isnt expected of Asian tiger anyway. :enjoy:

I agree with you that it was a deliberate miss; though most of Pakistani and Indian wouldn't agree to it.
Thats the most logical conculsion otherwise we have to assume either spike2000 is faulty or indian airforce have monkeys ..remember the target location is just 45 km from Indian air space well within range of spike

She has back tracked so many times. I cant even seem to find her latest quotes on this. Lets just screw it. She holds no water.

The load of Spice 2000 was released from around 55 km AWAY. So if you do the math. IAF infiltrated around 20 km inside the airspace. You're making it sound like IAF's Mirage 2000's were 80 km inside Pakistan :D And this is going by your quote of 80 km which is also WRONG.

And guess what. Why did they head back in a 'hurry' punching their drop tanks near the borders?

So PAF was definitely there. The response took time since the element of surprise was achieved. Why would it not? Intruding at 0300 hrs and loitering for couple of minutes isnt expected of Asian tiger anyway. :enjoy:
Strike area is 45 km from Indian boarder or 40 km from straight angle..so i am bot sure where this 80km myth started ..just type jaba in google earth and you can find it..

Thats the most logical conculsion otherwise we have to assume either spike2000 is faulty or indian airforce have monkeys ..remember the target location is just 45 km from Indian air space well within range of spike

Strike area is 45 km from Indian boarder or 40 km from straight angle..so i am bot sure where this 80km myth started ..just type jaba in google earth and you can find it..

This is what their media feeds them. They have no cognitive capacity of their own.

Extreme prejudice and bias impairs and numbs the cognitive and rational faculties.

Check Vedic sources.
Its exactly double of international standard kilometre. As close checking at different angle shows its 40km from boarder

1Km = 2 ikm (indian kilometre)

Its exactly double of international standard kilometre. As close checking at different angle shows its 40km from boarder

1Km = 2 ikm (indian kilometre)

May be their jets were moving like snakes. In that case, the distance may become doubled.

I can bet, that even after acquiring S400 and Rafael , PAF will find a solution to deny IAF...and then these morns will say if we had Death Star, then we could inflict a heavy damage on Pakistan

First dog ate my home work
HqdtInk.jpg

Guess google earth is wrong or indians have a new metric

Oh and it's 43.km including free Kashmir

And spike range is 100km where as a dumb bomb with simple kit will give you 40km release at optimum range..modern kits will give you 60+range

So spike which has range of 60+km dropped within 4 km of Pakistani airspace (intrusion time in seconds) missed only at 45-50km range? why did india missed all 5 targets..this is something that has made all of us wonder in disbelief ..i mean surely they can't be this incompetent ...i believe they missed on purpose

The more logical answer was that they were detected and PAF was on their tails forcing them to drop their load and run for dear life. The raid was suppose to be a signature achievement of the modi government and intended to signal a “new normal.” Nothing panned the way the Indians wanted. It became a tale of one humiliation after another. And what’s more is that the Indians have nowhere to hide. The entire world is debunking whatever claim they concoct.

But they tried. They wanted to convince the world a 2000 pound ammunition could enter a building without leaving a mark and kill 300 militants without causing any structural damage. They tried to convince the world that a mig-21 could mysteriously shoot down a F-16 without firing a single missile or bullets. That PAF presented all the weapons of the MiG-21 were of no consequence to the Indians. What mattered was that they stuck to their claims. A new normal was supposed to have been created but the world was expected to ignore what happened on feb 27th. The whole Bollywood tale rests on the suspension of reason and logic without which the entire “super power” charade becomes hard to defend.

That the IAF wants nothing to do away with the Mi-17 helicopter downing is indicative of many things. The logical question is that if the IAF couldn’t differentiate whether it’s own Mi-17 was a friend or foe, what sort of knowledge did it have of the battle-space on feb 27th? The truth is that the Indians were surprised, jammed like no tomorrow and hunted with impunity. IAF had no idea what was happening despite possessing a litany of world renowned SAMs, radars and planes. No Rafale or S-400 can solve that but the Indians can continue to play the underdogs while fighting a country 10x smaller in every way.

This is precisely why PAF’s hesitations in providing pictorial/videographic evidence of what happened is hard to fathom. A once in a lifetime opportunity to destroy the psyche of the IAF was missed. I have said this before and it warrants repeating. PAF won in the air but lost the media war. It’s relying on outdated and irrelevant information tactics. It missed an opportunity to establish narrative supremacy. It should be thankful that the international press and neutral experts are doing its job for it.

Last edited:
Going by your above statement, IAF has better plane (SU-30) in there inventory, number of fighter planes is also greater, it should be PAF that should be complaining rather then IAF whining around.
If Aim 120 was such a great threat to the IAF they should not have bothered messing around and waited for meteor.
@Khafee @Oscar @Tps43
Its all excuses - even before any war when Pakistan first got C-130’s they used to fly to Dhaka from then west Pakistan. During winters and monsoon it would be extremely foggy and all other aircraft could not land due to low visibility.
However, Pakistani pilots would adapt an approach pattern taught for landing in confined spaces by coming in steep that allowed them to see through the fog from the top(effect of light and perception ) the airfield lights and still operate.

The response of the Indians “These Pakistanis can do this because they have superior aircraft”

A large percentage of them would rather kill their mothers before admitting publicly that anyone(especially especially us )did better than them at something.

That quality in us(sometimes excessive) is what will make us a better people at the end of the day.

So JF 17s can take out Mirage 2000?

Its all excuses - even before any war when Pakistan first got C-130’s they used to fly to Dhaka from then west Pakistan. During winters and monsoon it would be extremely foggy and all other aircraft could not land due to low visibility.
However, Pakistani pilots would adapt an approach pattern taught for landing in confined spaces by coming in steep that allowed them to see through the fog from the top(effect of light and perception ) the airfield lights and still operate.

The response of the Indians “These Pakistanis can do this because they have superior aircraft”

A large percentage of them would rather kill their mothers before admitting publicly that anyone(especially especially us )did better than them at something.

That quality in us(sometimes excessive) is what will make us a better people at the end of the day.
Any news about navy's missile test today?

Not sure why you have begun to repeat such statements. You assume that admitting mistakes (a quality limited to a very few of you, and of course selectively applied) will automatically make all of you a better people, never mind the large swathes of inaction that follows such admissions.

For how long will your glasses be tinted by the Modi effect?

Back
Top Bottom