What's new

‘We back indigenisation, but Tejas didn’t fit the bill’

Comparing a junt tin can with a fighter with composites is insult to tejas...
Numbers does not matter..
Does your junk even have composites??
India-Light-Combat-Aircraft-LCA-Tejas-www.aame.in-Composites.jpg

Engine with FADEC??
HMD HoBS??
Full Fly by Wire??
Don't compare your 3 rd ge junk with our jet..
And your junk have varients??
Airforce
tejas-fighter-jet_650x400_61452790984.jpg

Trainer???
tejasvariantstrainer.jpg

Navy???
lcanavyaircraft.jpg%3Ffit%3D1440%252C1080

Kaveri is very much alive
http://m.economictimes.com/news/def...roject-being-revived/articleshow/55694504.cms
indian_kaveri_aero-engine_2_1480491734.jpg

Along with UTTAM AESA RADAR
fUrTwv7
IMG20170215082451.jpg

READ my reply AGAIN and when the REALITY of today sinks in, then come back.

LOL!!!! Chucky boy wasn't just your coach/trainer, but actually an 'affected party' (whose own a$$ got kicked!!). Third party?? ROFL!!!

India hallucination got no bound. LOL

Why don't you just crawl back under the rock and let grown ups do their job. Kaveri is very much alive - and several derivatives are coming up!!!

Put your reading glasses sunnyboy and READ the article. Your kaveri pile of poo is offically dead. Your punny India ego wont bring it back to life. LOL

Exactly! watch the video again and weep :)

Yeah right!! Afghanistan bought some super Tucanos from Brazil, but Brazilians are not going around touting it as the best in the world - they know better!!!

Knobhead, I was giving an example when JF got forigen nations lining up to buy it, your own tin pot Tejas is flushed in the toilet by non other but YOUR OWN forces.

Enjoy!

ROFL!!! Fighter jets are not made to rub shoulders but to butt heads!!! When you've have sparred with any then we can talk!!!
You keep uttering the nonsensical phrase 'tin pot', but did you know that its actually a 'composite pot'? The all metal JF17 will light up on any radar screen. Tejas will have much less RCS!!!!

I think I had enough fun educating an ignoramus. Got to get back to serious things! Adios!!

Grow up kiddo and learn what DACT is. JF has been involved in DACTs with top tier of forigen adversaries. your "tin pot" Tejas is not even getting accepted by your own forces.

Tejas will have, should have , must have. BULLCR@P.

Get the bloody thing up first , deploy on our border and talk. Your rants are getting laughable with with reply.

I wouldn't call JF17 a 4th gen fighter without a fly-by-wire and a FADEC engine!!
For China, JF17 was essentially like the first pancake/paratha that doesn't come out good and you give it to your dog to enjoy.

For china, it was basically a Mig 21 with modified nose cone for lower radar observability.

Dumbwit, there are no "third party" sources higher then him on the accounts of 1971 war. I dont even want to bring in the massacre which was 1965 the Indian airforce suffered. He doesnt have to go every crash site of IAF jets, he can easily access them back when brought in for analysis. Stupid argument like always from India trolls.

nobhead, that Kaveri non sense is as dead as DODO. Thats why asked, were you living under rock? Gosh, the audacity of Indian trolls is epic.

https://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htairfo/20130125.aspx

Warplanes: Calamitous Kaveri Cancelled

Whatever JF is running on, PAF is quite happy with its performance, and when JF can pull such things out of rabbit hat, no one can argue the PAF strategist got things all sorted.

Neither Nigera or Myanmar are our buddies, they are doing business with us, where they pay for our product and we deliver. Ofcourse its their money, and I am sure they are not stupid splashing millions on this so called junk!

As I said, get your pin pot Tejas first accepted by your own before honking utter garbage here.

Why would we grace our presence with lousy tin pot Tejas next to us when we belong to the top category, rubbing shoulders with the best? :)

View attachment 387883

View attachment 387884

View attachment 387885

View attachment 387886

Talk is cheap sunnyboy.

Get your Tejas to learn to crawl first before rubbing shoulders with big boys.

Tejas with GE engine was always the better option to make it an export success.

Back
Top Bottom