What's new

WC - India along with England have given most runs against them....

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Points Table | ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 | ESPN Cricinfo

Looking at point table and can see how much Indian bowlers have given. Played 5 much and have only played 2 much against best team. England and SA and score against them are 1317/249.4 - England 1351/248.1 - holland 1168/185.1.

India have scored most runs but that does not help when cant defend 300 runs

fully agreed with you that stats let you know how rubbish their bowling is

It is obvious

when you score big runs - you await for same response to come against you :lol:

Coz Asim Ko Pata hai Indians Already Ro rahe hain :rofl: aur tum log un ko aur TAPA rahe ho :rofl:

Congrats to BD :D SA won

oye Asim why you closed the thread few days back you guys were defending Indian trolling in Pakistani matches' threads by saying sports is for fun now what happened ??? booooooooooooooooooooo

I was about to post a very interesting stats page there. It took me a while to compile that list

when i submitted - the thread was closed :angry:

Why don't you post the list here? I also have some statistics I wanted to share with you guys :devil:. Don't know if I'm allowed to, though

Who cares, as long as we get into the quarterfinals. Its a clean slate from there. On its day India can beat any team in the world.

You can not predict cricket, unless of course you are talking about the sh*t*est team.

India, SA, eng, and WI are going into quarter final from group a And pak, aus, SL, and NZ from group B.

I would love to see ind vs pak in quarter final.

Hey, no fair. I posted the exact same link on the other thread. :)

Anyways, according to my calculations:

Player Name % of ODI matches lost after scoring a century

Sachin Tendulkar 27%
Javed Miandad 37%

:lol: chalo its fault of javed not Nehra ab tau khush ho jao

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

India, SA, eng, and WI are going into quarter final from group a And pak, aus, SL, and NZ from group B.

I would love to see ind vs pak in quarter final.

i would like to see SL vs india quarter final

Back
Top Bottom