What's new

WC - India along with England have given most runs against them....

bwahahahahahahahahahahahhaha atleast we cheer for everyone but you Indians were so much insecure of Bangladeshi team that you were burning over their victory.

lolzz come on its just a game enjoy

no body was burning,they cant do too much even now:D
basically most of the ppl were criticizing my avatar rather than concentrating on their win:azn:

see....you didn't answer it properly. I was probably....right. :popcorn:

lolzzz hey you might bank on sports for fake egos we dont :) we enjoyed Pakistani loss few days back and cheered every six that was pouring down on our bowlers hehehehehe

so cheer up what happened if behra got beating today

no body was burning,they cant do too much even now:D
basically most of the ppl were criticizing my avatar rather than concentrating on their win:azn:

because this racist was was speaking against bd :)

Zaki normally your post are of quality but seems like you want to join the troll wagon today. Comparing Inzi and Miandad to Sachin is a joke from all fronts, what Sachin has done and continues to do cannot be compared to anyone else in the world let alone in Pakistan. If India loses when he scores a century then that's India's problem not his. At almost 18000 runs in ODI's, just the fact that he can still score a 100 against the best bowling attack in the world shows what he is capable off.
lol rofl lol rofl lol

you didn't get my point in the first place. Sir I ain't degrading Sachin Tendulkar's performance in any way. He is the Genius and pure class next only to Bradman (may be yes may be not). I am just trying to degrade India's bowling attack who has always been pathetic and were never able to defend their targets despite the legendary performances being produced by the legendary batsmen.

You are looking at the wrong side of the coin

So in your opinion, this match was "important"??

Buwahahahahahaha

What is your definition of "important"?

so this wasn't an important match??? yea yea.. i got team india's standard.. matches against teams like bangladesh, Holland, Ireland are important.. freakinnnn troll

aby chichuder you said that you dont understand hindi .so how you know what i wrote??????????

i never said i don't understand hindi...i have much trouble in reading &writing....but i understood what he said though.....

so this was'nt an important match??? yea yea.. i got team india's standard.. matches against teams like bangladesh, Holland, Ireland are important.. freakinnnn troll

Naah, matches start being important in the Quarter finals. If we can beat teams like bangladesh, holland and Ireland to reach QF, then this match loses it's significance....

lol rofl lol rofl lol

you didn't get my point in the first place. Sir I ain't degrading Sachin Tendulkar's performance in any way. He is the Genius and pure class next only to Bradman (may be yes may be not). I am just trying to degrade India's bowling attack who has always been pathetic and were never able to defend their targets despite the legendary performances being produced by the legendary batsmen.

You are looking at the wrong side of the coin

Agree with you, sorry maybe i read your post the wrong way, just the fact that 20 threads have opened up on this issue is quite irritating. It was a close match where both teams had their chances, India put up a great fight and so did SA, in the end the better side on the day won, simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom