What's new

WC - India along with England have given most runs against them....

So they didn't score enough hundreds? Is that an excuse?

That way no one can be compared to Sachin, given how many hundreds he has scored. :lol:

first law of indian cricket: Sachin's century and india's win are normally inversally proportional to each other...:chilli:

We will see who has the last laugh, atleast India's batting did not get schooled for 170 odd against a team that cannot even play cricket for 8 Months out of a year lol.

bhai jan hamary zakhmoon per namak chirak rahy ya apny zakhmoon per marham laga rahy ho hahahahahahahahhahaha

lol there is a huge difference to compare all these batsmen. Inzamam was on the losing side for 3 matches only when he scored a hundred and same is true for Miandad.

Inzamam and Javed Miandad were middle order batsmen and can only be compared with Middle order batsmen. Usually playing at number 4 or 5.

Sachin was an opener and has usually batted in top 3 positions

PS: Their job roles were completely different but still if you just want to look at the percentage... look at the numbers as well. 3 Matches for Inzamam and 3 for Miandad.... :lol:

comparing to Sachin :rofl: (don't wanna write his numbers again)

Zaki normally your post are of quality but seems like you want to join the troll wagon today. Comparing Inzi and Miandad to Sachin is a joke from all fronts, what Sachin has done and continues to do cannot be compared to anyone else in the world let alone in Pakistan. If India loses when he scores a century then that's India's problem not his. At almost 18000 runs in ODI's, just the fact that he can still score a 100 against the best bowling attack in the world shows what he is capable off.

We will see who has the last laugh, atleast India's batting did not get schooled for 170 odd against a team that cannot even play cricket for 8 Months out of a year lol.

in the group india played only two big matches .... one was tie and other was a loss.... so save your last laugh to yourself... ;p

bhai jan hamary zakhmoon per namak chirak rahy ya apny zakhmoon per marham laga rahy ho hahahahahahahahhahaha

i don't get it. How can one take so much pleasure seeing in india loosing even more than when his nation was whipped by NZ......(trying not to be harsh), but really a Question!

Or is it that Pakistanis have already lose hope that their nation is not win, so let's cheer for others...?

judging by Pakistanis reaction in the previous match).

i don't get it. How can one take so much pleasure seeing in india loosing even more than when his nation was whipped by NZ......(trying not to be harsh), but really a Question!

Or is it that Pakistanis have already lose hope that their nation is not win, so let's cheer for others...?
bwahahahahahahahahahahahhaha atleast we cheer for everyone but you Indians were so much insecure of Bangladeshi team that you were burning over their victory.

lolzz come on its just a game enjoy

tum nahin samjho gay desi guy... kuch kuch hota hay... hahahhahaha:bounce:...

:lol: oye magarmach ki pheki hansi choro.

your team was also beaten by BD lolzzz

come on its just one loss to SA dont be disheartened and yeh i am all with you for the last laugh bwahahahahahahahaha :D

bwahahahahahahahahahahahhaha atleast we cheer for everyone but you Indians were so much insecure of Bangladeshi team that you were burning over their victory.

lolzz come on its just a game enjoy

see....you didn't answer it properly. I was probably....right. :popcorn:

anyways, matches in QF will be far more entertaining.

:lol: oye magarmach ki pheki hansi choro.

your team was also beaten by BD lolzzz

come on its just one loss to SA dont be disheartened and yeh i am all with you for the last laugh bwahahahahahahahaha :D

there is very famous quote that,... "when man loses all the hope .. he laughs and laughs..."

did somebody notice i am not trying to be harsh to indian kids and their flop team..:taz:

judging by Pakistanis reaction in the previous match).

aby chichuder you said that you dont understand hindi .so how you know what i wrote??????????

Back
Top Bottom