What's new

Water or War

When should Pakistan launch surgical strikes on Indian Dams

Votes: 8 19.5%

Votes: 9 22.0%

Votes: 14 34.1%

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
Well Solomon, we are still to see the evidence from 9/11, as promised by Bush and Blair before going to war and after.

Their flimsy account of planes hitting buildings by AQ especially the Pentagon as belows:

http://www.onepennysheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/physics911pentagon.jpg

This sort of evidence more then sums it up.

I believe Emo_girl has a signature on her profile by Hitler saying:

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one - Adolf Hitler

As for India, MMS was confronted with some evidence during his meeting in Sharm El Sheikh where he acknowledged the need to discuss Pakistan,....why........becuase Pakistan used official channels and diplomatically approached India with its evidence, not held a trial by media like our counterparts...........so your point about YOU being shown evidence doesn;t mean didly squat

That's the major problem with Indian regime, what they acknowledge in from of world they usually back off when they go back to their country.

What evidence World Bank need? Pakistan has forwarded the statistics of the Water flow from India in Channab river which clearly shows that upto 54% of the flow is down. Now World Bank has to investigate fairly, otherwise the only solution left is what many Pakistani mentioned.

What if the snow and rainfall which feed the water is low? What is India supposed to do? make more water to feed the river?

LOw levels of water in the river is not a violation of IWT, Building storage dams and diversion canals are? do you have nay proof of that?

Enough said.

If the war in the west wasn't going on, this would've been exercised long ago. India will never come attacking us, we're justified in blowing up these dams and India chickened out of many attacks.

The water issue is strong enough to test Indian resolve.

I'm sure believing that helps you sleep better at night, but I know there's at least a small part of you that realizes that what you've suggested is not only suicidal but also pretty stupid (sorry, but its true).

You realize that Pakistan is no match for India in a conventional war right?

What will Pakistan do if we reduced the water for 2 days during harvest and played ball the rest of the year? lose a few billion dollars or start a war that could threaten your existence? (think rationally)

Don't forget that Pakistan is Pakistan, not China (etc.). To put things in perspective, your government and military watched as we bombed an entire PA division out of existence all while you denied ever knowing them. I hope the PA had a better answer for the families of the soldiers.

India chickened out of many attacks.

Don't mix up restraint and cowardice. Pakistan relies on Jihadis for a reason, you cannot attack us overtly so let's not get into that. Even from the comments on the forum, it is clear that Pakistan doesn't have the gonads to come and take on us head on.

Enough said.

If the war in the west wasn't going on, this would've been exercised long ago. India will never come attacking us, we're justified in blowing up these dams and India chickened out of many attacks.

The water issue is strong enough to test Indian resolve.

Asim

The missiles fly both ways...Not attacking back to counter a bunch of terrorists can not be an indication of the same restraint when you launch a missile or few into Indian Dams..

You are right that the issue is strong enough to test India's resolve but if done you may end up wishing that you had not tested it..

Last edited:
Well Solomon, we are still to see the evidence from 9/11, as promised by Bush and Blair before going to war and after.

Their flimsy account of planes hitting buildings by AQ especially the Pentagon as belows:

http://www.onepennysheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/physics911pentagon.jpg

This sort of evidence more then sums it up.

I believe Emo_girl has a signature on her profile by Hitler saying:

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one - Adolf Hitler

As for India, MMS was confronted with some evidence during his meeting in Sharm El Sheikh where he acknowledged the need to discuss Pakistan,....why........becuase Pakistan used official channels and diplomatically approached India with its evidence, not held a trial by media like our counterparts...........so your point about YOU being shown evidence doesn;t mean didly squat

How about showing that piece of startling evidence to the world as well..?? Oh! I forgot.. what doesnt exist can not be shown.. Can it?? Or may be you are still waiting for the appropriate timing.. :azn:

How about showing that piece of startling evidence to the world as well..?? Oh! I forgot.. what doesnt exist can not be shown.. Can it?? Or may be you are still waiting for the appropriate timing.. :azn:
Yeah we show the piece of evidence of Kashmir issue, do you see any result ? World body broke the shimla accord...do you see any impact ?

Well karan........theres the difference, Pakistan confronted MMS with it and forced him to acknowledge the issue of India and Balochistan.

Secondly, that quote I copied from Emogirl's account from Hitler, exist for India and 26/11.

I believe I have posted this before and is kind of off topic but will do so again as you don;t seem to get it unless repeated:

Terrorists from Pakistan, trained to a high level to carry out attacks like 26/11, travelled 500 miles from Karachi to Mumbai, in a merchant ship, which can only travel at 8 kph into India, undetected, who then broke into smaller dingies, rowed into an Indian coast, separated, found the location and assasinated Mr Karkare, the man in charge of investigating none other, Colonel Prohit, the SERVING Indian Army Officer who was involved in killing people INSIDE india and attempting to blame Muslims, by their various techniques and procedures (too long to go into), anyways, kill Mr Karkare and his henchmen, go on a killing spree across Mumbai, trained so well that they can execute a plan to such precision where they hold off the Indian special forces, but only stupid enough to use their radios to remind each other that if they get caught that they are to say that they are from Hyderabad in India and not Pakistan......One terrorist survives, seen branding an assault rifle wearing a saffron on his wrist, believed to be a fanatic, hence the suicide attack but conforms more towards the Hindu tradition..................hhhhmmmmmmmmmm

Need I say more

What was it that I said earlier

aahhh ...Kashmir plebiscite...Shimal agreement...agreed by Indian PM and Signed...what else...don't play dumb...

There is a whole thread going on this.. Dont want to repeat..Go check the arguments and counter arguements there..

Also really didn't understand the comment the first time. Was not playing dumb...Thanks for explaining

Well karan........theres the difference, Pakistan confronted MMS with it and forced him to acknowledge the issue of India and Balochistan.

Secondly, that quote I copied from Emogirl's account from Hitler, exist for India and 26/11.

I believe I have posted this before and is kind of off topic but will do so again as you don;t seem to get it unless repeated:

Terrorists from Pakistan, trained to a high level to carry out attacks like 26/11, travelled 500 miles from Karachi to Mumbai, in a merchant ship, which can only travel at 8 kph into India, undetected, who then broke into smaller dingies, rowed into an Indian coast, separated, found the location and assasinated Mr Karkare, the man in charge of investigating none other, Colonel Prohit, the SERVING Indian Army Officer who was involved in killing people INSIDE india and attempting to blame Muslims, by their various techniques and procedures (too long to go into), anyways, kill Mr Karkare and his henchmen, go on a killing spree across Mumbai, trained so well that they can execute a plan to such precision where they hold off the Indian special forces, but only stupid enough to use their radios to remind each other that if they get caught that they are to say that they are from Hyderabad in India and not Pakistan......One terrorist survives, seen branding an assault rifle wearing a saffron on his wrist, believed to be a fanatic, hence the suicide attack but conforms more towards the Hindu tradition..................hhhhmmmmmmmmmm

Need I say more

and then you blame me for starting personal insults...

Anyway, is there an acknowledgement from MMS that you can point me to?? The only statement in the joint declaration reads

Prime Minister Gilani mentioned that Pakistan has some information on threats in Baluchistan and other areas.

India is not even mentioned.. what a load of bull :rofl::rofl:

And about 26/11

Prime Minister Singh reiterated the need to bring the perpetrators of the Mumbai attack to justice. Prime Minister Gilani assured that Pakistan will do everything in its power in this regard.

hmm.. which of the 2 statements indicate an admission is for all to see...

Rest of your note, even you know does not deserve a reply...

Need I say more

and care to explain y ur government accepted that plan was hatched in pakistan...

26/11 dossier: Pakistan accepts India's blame

dont tell me col.purohit had connections in pakistan govern too:what:

Eeeerrrrr hello, Pakistan said they will assist India in their investigation..........and of course, they are.......hence why they arrested Hafiz Saeed based on info provided by Indian and US.

Based on the info given Pakistan stated they will assist, and why wouldn;t they.....however, Pakistan made clear that India needs to provide evidence and not just information......

Pakistan lawyers shredded the given Indian information in Lahore High Court and forced the most obvious decision by the judge to release Hafiz Saeed Sahib as their was absolutely no evidence to pass the threshold test for a successful prosecution.

That just goes to show the Indian dossier reports and its authenticity................blah blah blah

However, getting off topic now......back to the water dispute........bomb them dams

Eeeerrrrr hello, Pakistan said they will assist India in their investigation..........and of course, they are.......hence why they arrested Hafiz Saeed based on info provided by Indian and US.

Based on the info given Pakistan stated they will assist, and why wouldn;t they.....however, Pakistan made clear that India needs to provide evidence and not just information......

Pakistan lawyers shredded the given Indian information in Lahore High Court and forced the most obvious decision by the judge to release Hafiz Saeed Sahib as their was absolutely no evidence to pass the threshold test for a successful prosecution.

That just goes to show the Indian dossier reports and its authenticity................blah blah blah

However, getting off topic now......back to the water dispute........bomb them dams

Its strange..in world over ppl have accepted india's evidence...and in pakistan it is not enough...

may be pakistan is a gr8 lawful nation...india should definately learn from a nation where courts rule what the governments want them to...(eg:when ur courts ruled that Musharaff can be president disregarding the fact that he came to power in coup)

..and since u cam back to topic....water dispute..u bomb them..we will bomb ur nation out of the world map....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom