What's new

Wasim Akram to marry aussie girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the pakistani players opt for gora's ,,,ghar ki murgi daal barabar ??

Wasim Akram is a nice chap. Best of luck to him.

Come my brother, let us discuss what you will buy me for Christmas and my birth day.

Youre testing a Pakistani's hospitality....we never let down.

Come on, what do you want??

How about one of these Markhors as a gift, it is to us what Kangaroo is to you. :D

Markhoar.jpg

Some, do its their personal choice. Shoaib Malik married an Indian, so what?...We have no right to judge them on who they want to spend their life with.

How about one of these Markhors as a gift, it is to us what Kangaroo is to you. :D

images

Some, do its their personal choice. Shoaib Malik married an Indian, so what?...We have no right to judge them on who they want to spend their life with.

Free trip in the Himalayas!

Shoab malik is an exception ,,the day he married Sania bechare ka bad luck shuru hogaya :police:

Anyways , Good Luck to Wasim Akram,
Tc

images

Good luck to the pair.

Waqar Younis's wife is Australian.
Shoaib Akhtar's ex girlfriend was Australian.

Looks like they get along well.

@Gold1010 Now we are relatives comrade. :D
Waqar wife is of Pakistani origin but Wasim future wife is a gori their is a huge difference Sir

Last edited by a moderator:
Free trip in the Himalayas!

How about, free trip to himalayas, food from Lahore, and shooting in Thal desert :blink:?

You are forgetting, that you have, 1000kms of coast, 2 deserts, 2 huge mountain ranges, 5 rivers , 2 glaciers packed within a tiny country - you get heatwave and a skii worthy weather on the same day in the same country :D

When my country sees a period of peace, i'd be honored to host you and would take you where ever you want for how long you want. When you come to Pakistan, you gotta see all of it.

Our good friend @Hyperion has seen almost all of Pakistan and knows every place that must be visited. :)

I Find some south asian women extremely beautiful, in fact you could probably say i have a preference torwards them probably because to me northern european heritage is "normal". Every race has beautiful girls though, some just have the culture and money to look even more beautiful on average i suppose.

How about, free trip to himalayas, food from Lahore, and shooting in Thal desert :blink:?

You are forgetting, that you have, 1000kms of coast, 2 deserts, 2 huge mountain ranges, 5 rivers , 2 glaciers packed within a tiny country - you get heatwave and a skii worthy weather on the same day in the same country :D

When my country sees a period of peace, i'd be honored to host you and would take you where ever you want for how long you want. When you come to Pakistan, you gotta see all of it.

Our good friend @Hyperion has seen almost all of Pakistan and knows every place that must be visited. :)

Don't laugh but...i've never seen snow:D

What is Pakistani food like, i am notoriously fussy.

I Find some south asian women extremely beautiful

You are not wrong, however Pakistan is extremely multicultural. We have 4 provinces and 1 dominion [Kashmir] Each of them have a completely different language of their own [not a dialect], then we speak a national language Urdu, where as English is our official language. People from all 5 territories have different outlook from each other. Most Pakistanis are fair skinned [not that it matters] and tall,athletic built. S.Asian women make great wives.

in fact you could probably say i have a preference torwards them probably because to me northern european heritage is "normal". Every race has beautiful girls though, some just have the culture and money to look even more beautiful on average i suppose.

I believe "knowing" them helps if you know what i mean. Its not about how they look but how they go about their lives. When you are picking a relationship from a different culture, beliefs matter a lot. Australia is a vibrant country and i am sure you have experienced it.

Don't laugh but...i've never seen snow:D

Why would i laugh, youre a Perth dweller, i wont be surprised if you are actually from Geraldton,or Kimberley :D JK
I have seen some snow in Victoria, but its not worth the effort travelling all the way there and spend unprecedented amount of money on it. A trip to overseas would come in the same budget with a lot more to offer.

Speaking of Snow, this is a doco about Pakistan and our wildlife [snow leopards] you must watch, when you get some time.

What is Pakistani food like, i am notoriously fussy.

Let me brag!- we have one the finest cuisines in the world. Again all 5 territories bring a different cuisine of their own. The best place for food in Pakistan is Lahore.

*99% Pakistanis are meat eaters. If you ask someone if you are a vegetarian, he might think you have gone mad.
*Our food is spicy & LOTS of meat, in all forms of cookery, curries,stew,BBQ,Char grill, Baked, cooked underground like Kiwis cook hungi.

*Although you get vegies but they are going to be ONLY the side menu or part of the meat dish. Most popular type of meat is Beef,Goat,Lamb,Chicken,Duck in its respective order. You cannot get Pork in Pakistan as majority of the population doesn't consume, if you wish to eat you would need to go shoot some [Millions of them roam around] and cook it in jungle style :D

Go through this thread to have a peak.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-tourism/179933-pakistani-food.html

You are not wrong, however Pakistan is extremely multicultural. We have 4 provinces and 1 dominion [Kashmir] Each of them have a completely different language of their own [not a dialect], then we speak a national language Urdu, where as English is our official language. People from all 5 territories have different outlook from each other. Most Pakistanis are fair skinned [not that it matters] and tall,athletic built. S.Asian women make great wives.

I believe "knowing" them helps if you know what i mean. Its not about how they look but how they go about their lives. When you are picking a relationship from a different culture, beliefs matter a lot. Australia is a vibrant country and i am sure you have experienced it.

Well yes, but i was just talking about the looks area:p Im big on personality, of course.

Why would i laugh, youre a Perth dweller, i wont be surprised if you are actually from Geraldton,or Kimberley :D JK
I have seen some snow in Victoria, but its not worth the effort travelling all the way there and spend unprecedented amount of money on it. A trip to overseas would come in the same budget with a lot more to offer.

Haha Well im from a area in Perth with lot's and lot's of British, called mini england really, but i grew up in an area with plenty of east and South asians, there was a Sikh temple(probably just gave where i grew up away:P), a hindu temple and a mosque in the area, so many of my freinds are of asian descent.

Speaking of Snow, this is a doco about Pakistan and our wildlife [snow leopards] you must watch, when you get some time.

Thanks I will hopefully later today.

Let me brag!- we have one the finest cuisines in the world. Again all 5 territories bring a different cuisine of their own. The best place for food in Pakistan is Lahore.

*99% Pakistanis are meat eaters. If you ask someone if you are a vegetarian, he might think you have gone mad.
*Our food is spicy & LOTS of meat, in all forms of cookery, curries,stew,BBQ,Char grill, Baked, cooked underground like Kiwis cook hungi.

*Although you get vegies but they are going to be ONLY the side menu or part of the meat dish. Most popular type of meat is Beef,Goat,Lamb,Chicken,Duck in its respective order. You cannot get Pork in Pakistan as majority of the population doesn't consume, if you wish to eat you would need to go shoot some [Millions of them roam around] and cook it in jungle style :D

Go through this thread to have a peak.

Thanks for the link, im mostly a chicken eater, almost cant eat vedgetables on there own except Potato. My favourite tried cuisine is Italian by far, but i do like indian curries and of course standard western food.

Well yes, but i was just talking about the looks area:p Im big on personality, of course.

You should check This thread. :D

Haha Well im from a area in Perth with lot's and lot's of British, called mini england really,

North .... really north :drag:

but i grew up in an area with plenty of east and South asians, there was a Sikh temple(probably just gave where i grew up away:P), a hindu temple and a mosque in the area, so many of my freinds are of asian descent.

That is great, im glad you cherish your friends.

Thanks for the link, im mostly a chicken eater, almost cant eat vedgetables on there own except Potato. My favourite tried cuisine is Italian by far, but i do like indian curries and of course standard western food.

Give me your preferences and i'll shoot "simple" recipes that you can cook at home, or as a quick side dish on your BBQ evening.

You should check This thread. :D

North .... really north :drag:

That is great, im glad you cherish your friends.

Give me your preferences and i'll shoot "simple" recipes that you can cook at home, or as a quick side dish on your BBQ evening.

As far south as you can go in perth;).

Chicken, lamb, potato, curries, stews, baked

Do you want him to get buried with her? Do people stop eating when their mothers or fathers die? Life keeps going, No one stops living on death of anyone, that is how life is.

did he easily forget his dead wife?

bachi itni achi ni hai gitna bacha acha hai……:rofl:

Tell him to wear metallic underwear.

:P he doesnt need it looking at his built he can thrash dozens of Indians

It can be other way round. most goris, kalis opt for Pakistani handsome men :laugh:

did he easily forget his dead wife?

yeh he was in love with her seems its always physical for men.

The funniest thing is that if a woman in our society go for a marriage after death of her first husband she becomes entitled to the title of "*****" but if a man does so its " oh god has given him a second chance to live" :P as if he cant live without sx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom