What's new

Wasim Akram to marry aussie girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell him to wear metallic underwear.

Don't worry she will not going to India

Nor Pakistan :D

I also like to date white girls and have fun.
White girls are definitely more beautiful than girls from other races.

In my experience, hindu girls are the ugliest and also extremely slutty :lol:

Your forefather were Hindu....what religion has to do with looks

Lets see this false flager others post and let the Mods decide.

1)it is not an intelligence agency...it is a islamic terrorist organization

2)Let Lahore experience bloodbath now

3)General Niazi was slapped hard by Indian Military......Pak army was defeated and was forced to surrender in Bangladesh....what a Shame for him and what a shame for Pakistan Army and Pakistan......in...

4)Punjabi terrorists have bleeded Karachi for long long time.....Now the Punjabis will understand how painful it is when a bomb blast takes place

Boys say good by to a Terrorist and teerorisum sympatizer Faqboollah_Faqih.

Typical trash, obsessed with Pakistan. They need to be kicked out now...hopefully...permanently..

968989_652991404729717_1508169558_n.jpg

@Awesome your photoshot pls?

1005963_652990848063106_1140156761_n.jpg

1010846_652991128063078_871093791_n.jpg

1004623_652991211396403_1638311041_n.jpg

1045040_652991238063067_1082829939_n.jpg

1011133_652991284729729_1769652274_n.jpg

941179_652991348063056_2028789921_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahem USA was never a choice for me as the conversion of modules and what not makes things complected and not to forget going mental over funding....

Oz was offering me a job not a PhD so....:whistle:

British degrees are too much directed towards a definite specialization, hence narrowing your intended job horizon. But i think we're just going offtopic here.

We can continue this on Naswar.

Good luck to the pair.

Waqar Younis's wife is Australian.
Shoaib Akhtar's ex girlfriend was Australian.

Looks like they get along well.

@Gold1010 Now we are relatives comrade. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats & Thank you Wasim Bhai :yay:... Susmita Sen...................... pick me :raise:

did he easily forget his dead wife?

Why are you such a negative person? You have to pick the darkest shadow and then point and holler.

Of course he can never forget Huma. She was a very good friend, confidante, moral support for him. Waseem Akram credits her for saving his career and for quality of life after he was diagnosed with diabetes. She was a student of psychology and he valued her very much. He did his best save her from the disease that took her.

Huma died, like all must. Life moves on. I am happy for Waseem Akram and his fiance. Huma was a wonderful and great person and would not have minded it if somehow she could have known how future would unfold for her and Wasim.

Life moves on, but the negative people stick back to sift the shadows of others so they can feel better about themselves.

BTW does this comment of yours have something to do with Wasim Akram's being a Punjabi? We know you do not like us Punjabis. After all anti-Punjabi rhetoric is a great part of MQM ideology with which you are well-indoctrinated.

Why are you such a negative person? You have to pick the darkest shadow and then point and holler.

Of course he can never forget Huma. She was a very good friend, confidante, moral support for him. Waseem Akram credits her for saving his career and for quality of life after he was diagnosed with diabetes. She was a student of psychology and he valued her very much. He did his best save her from the disease that took her.

Huma died, like all must. Life moves on. I am happy for Waseem Akram and his fiance. Huma was a wonderful and great person and would not have minded it if somehow she could have known how future would unfold for her and Wasim.

Life moves on, but the negative people stick back to sift the shadows of others so they can feel better about themselves.

BTW does this comment of yours have something to do with Wasim Akram's being a Punjabi? We know you do not like us Punjabis. After all anti-Punjabi rhetoric is a great part of MQM ideology with which you are well-indoctrinated

no please, not this muhajir-punjabi crap again.... stop stereotyping...

p.s. he just made an unnecessary comment, thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom