What's new

Wasim Akram to marry aussie girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
but da rain never talkd to me:cray:...so mean of it :cray:

i saw a movie where da hero wz like u n lovs to live alone but he ended up havin 6 wives:lol: jk

u shud hav friends there....not gud to b alone all da time:eek:

Chotii, my family mean more to me than any friends.

I have people masquerading as 'friends' in my life. They are not important to me.

The only thing that matters to me is not being a good son, to my mom and dad.

When I was young, my father had many wishes, that I never completed.

The parts of my life where I neglected my religion, and Allah swt.

I end up feeling guilty.

I was the perfect guy. I was born the perfect Muslim. The perfect son.

But the choices I made, led me to be sub-standard.

I could have been so much more. Call it a mid-life crisis, even though I have not hit 30 yet. :lol:

Most of the time when I look at the mirror, I am not happy with my reflection.

There was a part of my life when I used to lie to the ones, most dear to me.

My nana, the most religious guy I knew, next to my grandfather.

He would come to our city home and visit for a few days. I remember always wanting to go with him to his village. Every time he was leaving, I would run to his honda, and kick the kick start on his motorcycle. Then I would try to sit on the back while having my mom or dad rip me off the back.

I remember when he enrolled me in madrassah before he passed away.

He wanted me to go learn Quran. I would lie to his face that I go. He would send me, then I would skip it and go play cricket with my friends a couple gaalis down. When I would come home, I would lie to his face that I went.

Then he caught me. He asked about me to his maulvi friends in the masjid. He was upset. I told him I would go. He was leaving our house that day. He said I will walk you to the masjid. I said No, I will go there myself. After a few times, he believed me. He started his motorcycle, then he left. I never went to masjid. I skipped lying to my teeth.

When he got to his farm house in the village, he went to sleep, and never woke up. His heart stopped.

Chotii, my family mean more to me than any friends.

I have people masquerading as 'friends' in my life. They are not important to me.

The only thing that matters to me is not being a good son, to my mom and dad.

When I was young, my father had many wishes, that I never completed.

The parts of my life where I neglected my religion, and Allah swt.

I end up feeling guilty.

I was the perfect guy. I was born the perfect Muslim. The perfect son.

But the choices I made, led me to be sub-standard.

I could have been so much more. Call it a mid-life crisis, even though I have not hit 30 yet. :lol:

Most of the time when I look at the mirror, I am not happy with my reflection.

tumblr_m1sy2i6bK01qm6oc3o1_500.gif

277745501989514886_DUwODM4F_f.jpg

6a011168668cad970c01310fed1829970c-400wi

What a waste of my time man.

I come to the thread wanting to learn about Wasim bhai and wish him all the best (my favorite Pakistani) and I have to gratis read 2 pages about mulla RazPak's love and sex life. :hitwall:

There should be a warning for threads like these. That's 10 minutes of my life never coming back. :pissed:

@RazPaK: Bro your life has got many tragedies .. Now I understand the reason behind your behavior..

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest chotii, I am a different kind of person. I am happiest when I am alone.

I don't want a woman, other than for having kids. And If she can cook, then that's better.

I am most happy when I am alone. When I go to the park, I go to the isolated part. I like to sit alone, and especially when it rains.

I like to listen to the rain. Every drop hitting the ground is soothing for me.

I only feel at peace when I am alone.

Why you want to marry when you can have kids anyway?? Watch Hindi Movie : "Vicky Donor"

yeh he was in love with her seems its always physical for men.

The funniest thing is that if a woman in our society go for a marriage after death of her first husband she becomes entitled to the title of "*****" but if a man does so its " oh god has given him a second chance to live" :P as if he cant live without sx

Double standards, what is the fuss - when our religion says both are right. Women have as much right as men.

@Spring Onion, is it true that when a girl is sizing up a guy as a potential mate, she is biologically programmed towards considering what kind of father will he be to their kids and how will the kids looks and all that sorta jazz?

Can I get a Pakistani bride... ??

Is Inter-country marriage is allowed? I will not force her to follow my religion, she can follow her religion and faith..

Can I get a Pakistani bride... ??

Is Inter-country marriage is allowed? I will not force her to follow my religion, she can follow her religion and faith..

Recently a Pakistani lady was deported by Indian Govt after her 30-year long marriage with an Indian :P so first ask your govt becaue your question is at a wrong place from a wrong fora

@Spring Onion, is it true that when a girl is sizing up a guy as a potential mate, she is biologically programmed towards considering what kind of father will he be to their kids and how will the kids looks and all that sorta jazz?
the most ugly people can have good looking kids so as most beautiful people sometimes have ugly kids so i dont think so ladies think on those lines

Recently a Pakistani lady was deported by Indian Govt after her 30-year long marriage with an Indian :P so first ask your govt becaue your question is at a wrong place from a wrong fora

the most ugly people can have good looking kids so as most beautiful people sometimes have ugly kids so i dont think so ladies think on those lines

Bad Bad Indian government....

So like guys, do girls too categorize and segregate mentally guys into "have fun with" versus "potential mate" categories. I am asking because I want to pre-arm myself so that I automatically always fall into the former group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom