What's new

Wasim Akram to marry aussie girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you don't see that...media can do anything it wants!

And in the end, every aggrieved party tries to absolve themselves of their negligence by saying 'negligence of doctors'.

Truth is, she was a drug addict. A big one at that.

No, not the depression drugs or medicines, but the bad type.

But how can you say that so firmly ? There must be some evidence right. It's very difficult for me to grasp that, Wasim Akram is one of my most favorite cricketer and his family seemed to be a very happy family.

Lo g Another Imran Khan and Jamiama in the making.

But how can you say that so firmly ?

Because I know the doctor who treated her in Pakistan in the early stages. She also had Botox injections. If you see the news reports of her death and the subsequent fallout, you will see many sources mentioning that such a heart problem occurs through injections...she had Botox and drug injections.

BTW, she wasn't a doctor.

As for Wasim Akram, I respect him for what he did for Pakistani cricket and for the game in general, he truly was a world class player. No doubt in that. But you shouldn't have any special affection for his family or anything like that.

Anyways, best if we not discuss it further. She has passed away, and it doesn't feel right to talk about her like this.

its not only girls many Indians too Pakistani crickters always had that x factor

So you confirm Pakistani women are probably too dumb or too boring for a Pakistani cricketer?

Mr Mullah all the more reason to get rid of the Taliban from Afghanistan & Pakistan so that women get some decent education.

Be a little positive yaar. Wasim is a nice guy. Plus he has kids who need a mom. Cant say the same for Imran.

would u keep yr views to yourself.

That moron should have married in Pak if he was so desperate for mum for his children and a super hot model for himself and his ayashi

So you confirm Pakistani women are probably too dumb or too boring for a Pakistani cricketer?

Mr Mullah all the more reason to get rid of the Taliban from Afghanistan & Pakistan so that women get some decent education.

And r the indian men too dumb and boring for indian women:azn:

Interesting.... The girl interested in living PAKISTAN not abroad :)!!

So was Jemima and her sons and we know what actually happened. The part of converting to Islam and living in Pakistan is to keep gullible mullahs happy.

would u keep yr views to yourself.

That moron should have married in Pak if he was so desperate for mum for his children and a super hot model for himself and his ayashi

And r the indian men too dumb and boring for indian women:azn:

Must be and I have no problems with that but we are talking of a Pakistani Icon's opinion on Pakistani women seconded by Mullah Z

But how can you say that so firmly ? There must be some evidence right. It's very difficult for me to grasp that, Wasim Akram is one of my most favorite cricketer and his family seemed to be a very happy family.

Doctors who treated her asked family does she take drugs they said no but when they gave her injection that resulted in back lash in her body because she used to take drugs

No most are married to Pakistanis but Pakistanis players have charisma which drives not only Goris or white women but many Indians crazy too you need to ask your players to be true men not .....................

So was Jemima and her sons and we know what actually happened. The part of converting to Islam and living in Pakistan is to keep gullible mullahs happy.

Must be and I have no problems with that but we are talking of a Pakistani Icon's opinion on Pakistani women seconded by Mullah Z

LOL Mind yr language Kiddo what will u feel if we give u names of a Pundit or an RSS mandir Swami or even a Vatican City or Church of England's priest or a pastor??:azn:

So going by yr logic Sania mirza the indian feminine icon women didnt found a Single indian Muslim within her Country??
Who r more in numbers then us:azn:

Doctors who treated her asked family does she take drugs they said no but when they gave her injection that resulted in back lash in her body because she used to take drugs

No most are married to Pakistanis but Pakistanis players have charisma which drives not only Goris or white women but many Indians crazy too you need to ask your players to be true men not .....................

Brad Pitt may drive women crazy too but should not good muslims marry Pakistani's. I am all for interfaith marriage Mr. Mullah Z but what will your Emir have to say after seeing this photo of her

Shaniera Thompson - Google Search

LOL Mind yr language Kiddo what will u feel if we give u names of a Pundit or an RSS mandir Swami or even a Vatican City or Church of England's priest or a pastor??:azn:

So going by yr logic Sania mirza the indian feminine icon women didnt found a Single indian Muslim within her Country??
Who r more in numbers then us:azn:

Well I am all for inter faith marriage so Mr Kiddo you have egg all over your face. I don't come from the land of the Pure and nor am I a Pakistani icon. We all know moment Jemima dumped Imran she dropped the pretence. The article is too keep you people happy as inwardly you are seething with anger that Wasim found love outside his country.

Brad Pitt may drive women crazy too but should not good muslims marry Pakistani's. I am all for interfaith marriage Mr. Mullah Z but what will your Emir have to say after seeing this photo of her

Shaniera Thompson - Google Search

Well I am all for inter faith marriage so Mr Kiddo you have egg all over your face. I don't come from the land of the Pure and nor am I a Pakistani icon. We all know moment Jemima dumped Imran she dropped the pretence. The article is too keep you people happy as inwardly you are seething with anger that Wasim found love outside his country.

Mr Interfaith marriage is not allowed in Islam Sir that is clear order of Islam and for Muslims Islam is more important for them than their lives

Why should I? You don't.

A man can marry who he wants. He does not need the approval certificate of jingoistic moral brigade.

in Islam he can't that marriage wouldn't be accepted Sir not at all

in Islam he can't that marriage wouldn't be accepted Sir not at all

Sir the fact is that he is going ahead anyways. Maybe he doesn't give a fig to what the mulla brigade believes he should or should not be doing?

:P he doesnt need it looking at his built he can thrash dozens of Indians

It can be other way round. most goris, kalis opt for Pakistani handsome men :laugh:

Make up your mind are Pakistani men to dumb that they are easily ensnared by white skin or are the Pakistani women to dumb/docile for a virile Pakistani man like Wasim? After all his first wife was Pakistani and he said no more after that experience.

Sir the fact is that he is going ahead anyways. Maybe he doesn't give a fig to what the mulla brigade believes he should or should not be doing?

Mr for your information she has converted to Islam Mr so correct your information than come and talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom