What's new

Wasim Akram to marry aussie girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr for your information she has converted to Islam Mr so correct your information than come and talk

Mr who cares? Conversions of convenience make you happy knock yourself out. Faith is what comes from the heart Mr. Not legalities.

I knew your mullah side would show up. If islam was important to Wasim he would not have married an aussie chick and taken permission from her father which is such a Christian ritual.

Mr who cares? Conversions of convenience make you happy knock yourself out. Faith is what comes from the heart Mr. Not legalities.

in Islam if some one says he or she is a Muslims and says he or she believes in pillars of Islam for us he or she is a Muslim after than we will do tableegh to maker him or her a good Muslim but still she or he is a Muslim Sir

I knew your mullah side would show up. If islam was important to Wasim he would not have married an aussie chick and taken permission from her father which is such a Christian ritual.

She has converted to Islam and in Islam their is no problem taking permission from father of the girl first know what Islam teaches and what not than come and talk Mr

I agree.

As is proposing on bent knee in the bedroom. :astagh:

I agree.

As is proposing on bent knee in the bedroom. :astagh:

Well it was not bedroom first and you can go and meet a girl to propose her and first bring proof than talk crap Please

in Islam if some one says he or she is a Muslims and says he or she believes in pillars of Islam for us he or she is a Muslim after than we will do tableegh to maker him or her a good Muslim but still she or he is a Muslim Sir

Yaar you do all the tableeghi you want man. I am just happy Wasim bhai is happy. As are his kids.

Mr for your information she has converted to Islam Mr so correct your information than come and talk

Sure you were sitting in her living room when she converted? As I said the conversion part of the article is to keep mullah's like you happy though the real story is different.

Sure you were sitting in her living room when she converted? As I said the conversion part is to keep mullah's like you happy though the real story is different.

If she is saying she has converted I believe her its you who want to run away from reality Mr if she says she has converted I believe her and and don't worry on marriage day the one who would perform nikah would make sure that whole world knows she is a Muslim sir

Well it was not bedroom first and you can go and meet a girl to propose her and first bring proof than talk crap Please

There are different versions. Some say living room, some say lounge room. Bedroom is not politically correct for the tableeghi brigade Mr.

Brad Pitt may drive women crazy too but should not good muslims marry Pakistani's. I am all for interfaith marriage Mr. Mullah Z but what will your Emir have to say after seeing this photo of her

Shaniera Thompson - Google Search

Well I am all for inter faith marriage so Mr Kiddo you have egg all over your face. I don't come from the land of the Pure and nor am I a Pakistani icon. We all know moment Jemima dumped Imran she dropped the pretence. The article is too keep you people happy as inwardly you are seething with anger that Wasim found love outside his country.

:rofl:

Thats the best u can come up with and by the way we r more then glad to hear that yr not from our land of pure.
We live in a Muslim country here n r Muslims we have some laws here u dont see people going around rubbing their things with women in streets as like in west.

That Jemima still keeps Khan as her surname so her goes yr claims of her dumping him.:rofl:

This article is for our joy or not but what r u doing in this thread?
As we dont see Asian women falling for the British men's charm:lol:

Or do we?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...-akram-marry-aussie-girl-9.html#ixzz2YWrTgu7w

Oh so Ahmedis and Shia's are muslims too? why are you killing them in Pakistan?
I said pillars of Islam and that include that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last PROPHET of ALLAH Sir read my post again and know what are the pillars of Islam than come and talk

:rofl:

Thats the best u can come up with and by the way we r more then glad to hear that yr not from our land of pure.
We live in a Muslim country here n r Muslims we have some laws here u dont see people going around rubbing their things with women in streets as like in west.

That Jemima still keeps Khan as her surname so her goes yr claims of her dumping him.:rofl:

This article is for our joy or not but what r u doing in this thread?
As we dont see Asian women falling for the British men's charm:lol:

Or do we?

She keeps Khan in her surname? Sure she gave you her passport? Just a few days ago I saw her in an un-Islamic mini skirt have some champagne

Great job Waseem Bhai, great job really.Congratulations!

You have got some magic balls, surely they didn't lie about it.:D

Why should I? You don't.

A man can marry who he wants. He does not need the approval certificate of jingoistic moral brigade.

Like i said to mr neutal always, we have got rules here u dont see people doing crazy things just to satisfy their urges.

Anyways i told u he should have been married in pakistan for betterment of his family not a super hot model from a foreign country to satisfy his illicit urges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom