What's new

Wasim Akram to marry aussie girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said pillars of Islam and that include that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last PROPHET of ALLAH Sir read my post again and know what are the pillars of Islam than come and talk

That's what you Sunnis believe. The Shias believe different. Who are you to say they are wrong Mr?

I said pillars of Islam and that include that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last PROPHET of ALLAH Sir read my post again and know what are the pillars of Islam than come and talk

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...-akram-marry-aussie-girl-9.html#ixzz2YWs6qt1q

Who gave you the right to define Pillars of Islam and how do you know Shaniera believes in the Pillars of Islam Mr Mullah Z

Anyways i told u he should have been married in pakistan for betterment of his family not a super hot model from a foreign country to satisfy his illicit urges.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...-akram-marry-aussie-girl-9.html#ixzz2YWsVYddY

So no one in Pakistan is having pre-marital sex. I must say you sound really dumb.

Because I know the doctor who treated her in Pakistan in the early stages. She also had Botox injections. If you see the news reports of her death and the subsequent fallout, you will see many sources mentioning that such a heart problem occurs through injections...she had Botox and drug injections.

BTW, she wasn't a doctor.

As for Wasim Akram, I respect him for what he did for Pakistani cricket and for the game in general, he truly was a world class player. No doubt in that. But you shouldn't have any special affection for his family or anything like that.

Anyways, best if we not discuss it further. She has passed away, and it doesn't feel right to talk about her like this.

Well.... I never wanted to discuss about it, in fact I didn't even know about this drug stuff. Regarding special affection, Yes now even after hearing all these, I feel they were a Happy family. Happiness shows up in the face of a person I believe. Anyways lets quit postmortem.

@Always Neutral

What is your problem?

Fell in live with a Pakistani girl but could not marry her ? :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
She keeps Khan in her surname? Sure she gave you her passport? Just a few days ago I saw her in an un-Islamic mini skirt have some champagne

Go to utube and watch hardtalk with Imran Khan. There the anchor had put exactly same questions on Imran Khan n he told him this. She even visited Islamabad with their Children a Couple of years back n stayed in IK's home.

Thats not something u see when couple dump eachother.

Like i said to mr neutal always, we have got rules here u dont see people doing crazy things just to satisfy their urges.

Anyways i told u he should have been married in pakistan for betterment of his family not a super hot model from a foreign country to satisfy his illicit urges.

Maybe he did not find someone hot enough in Pakistan.

Look man, he is single. If he wants to do a hot broad each and every day, and also give her the respectability of his wife, what is illicit in that?

By your logic every unmarried man marrying a hot chick suffers from illicit urges.

You guys are whacked out man. Totally.

Doctors who treated her asked family does she take drugs they said no but when they gave her injection that resulted in back lash in her body because she used to take drugs

ok.............

:rofl:

That Jemima still keeps Khan as her surname so her goes yr claims of her dumping him.:rofl:

This article is for our joy or not but what r u doing in this thread?
As we dont see Asian women falling for the British men's charm:lol:

Or do we?

Another dumbo exposed

Twitter Alert: Jemima Khan back to Jemima Goldsmith – The Express Tribune

We thought she had left Twitter until we realised she had only changed her Twitter name. Jemima Khan has finally come to terms with the reality and changed her Twitter handle from @JemKhan to @JemimaGoldsmith because “It was time. Mostly though I was bored of people asking.”

OOUCH THAT MUST HURT YOUR EGO

Go to utube and watch hardtalk with Imran Khan. There the anchor had put exactly same questions on Imran Khan n he told him this. She even visited Islamabad with their Children a Couple of years back n stayed in IK's home.

Thats not something u see when couple dump eachother.

Why watch Hard Talk with Imran? He is a politician who keeps gullible fools like you happy? Mr Dumbo go to this link.

We thought she had left Twitter until we realised she had only changed her Twitter name. Jemima Khan has finally come to terms with the reality and changed her Twitter handle from @JemKhan to @JemimaGoldsmith because “It was time. Mostly though I was bored of people asking.”

Maybe he did not find someone hot enough in Pakistan.

Look man, he is single. If he wants to do a hot broad each and every day, and also give her the respectability of his wife, what is illicit in that?

By your logic every unmarried man marrying a hot chick suffers from illicit urges.

You guys are whacked out man. Totally.
Dont jump into conclusions It was u who had his children need mum for them.
I just told u a fact that if ur looking for a mom for yr children u really dont chose a women of such caliber.

Look what that woman who is married to shane warne did to her indian husband.
She was cheating on him behind his back.
Is this what u want to see with WA??
That stupid man hasnt learned from experiences of IK, Mohsin Khan and that indian Businessman.

Yes he didnt found one in pakistan because we have got rules here.

@Always Neutral

What is your problem?

Fell in live with a Pakistani girl but could not marry her ? :smitten:

I am all for interfaith relationships but what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. If Pakistani women are the only cure for Islamic men then Wasim would not fall for an aussie with a good rack would he? He would not go down on one foot to propose would he and be told to ask her father first? These are very Christian values are they not?

Ps : I am happy for W

That stupid man hasnt learned from experiences of IK, Mohsin Khan and that indian Businessman.

So there no illicit affairs in the land of the pure yet you claim all your politicians are corrupt and yet you elect them time and again?

Gen M kept dogs and was Islamic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont jump into conclusions It was u who had his children need mum for them.
I just told u a fact that if ur looking for a mom for yr children u really dont chose a women of such caliber.

Look what that woman who is married to shane warne did to her indian husband.
She was cheating on him behind his back.
Is this what u want to see with WA??

Have you read about where he talks about her, and about the fact that his kids love her, and even his late wife's parents met her and liked her?

You mulls believe that a pretty and hot chick cannot be a nice person as well, and good wife material?

Why?Because her clothes and her native culture shock your sensibilities?

Well guess what man. She's not marrying you, so breathe easy. Wasim is a big boy.

in Islam if some one says he or she is a Muslims and says he or she believes in pillars of Islam for us he or she is a Muslim after than we will do tableegh to maker him or her a good Muslim but still she or he is a Muslim Sir

She has converted to Islam and in Islam their is no problem taking permission from father of the girl first know what Islam teaches and what not than come and talk Mr

She converted to Islam? Poor you that's the only relief you will get now. wait till her next bikini shot is posted on twitter

Another dumbo exposed

Twitter Alert: Jemima Khan back to Jemima Goldsmith – The Express Tribune

OOUCH THAT MUST HURT YOUR EGO

Why watch Hard Talk with Imran? He is a politician who keeps gullible fools like you happy? Mr Dumbo go to this link.

Ahh The same stupidity of Brits on display here again.

I had suggested this video because in that video the anchor had admitted that they r still in good terms after asking same question to him that yr making yrself look fool here by arguing on same lines.

IK is still in UK as we speak n is staying in her place. Now that is not something that u see people doing when they ''dump'' each other.

She keeps Khan in her surname? Sure she gave you her passport? Just a few days ago I saw her in an un-Islamic mini skirt have some champagne

Didn't Jemima have a very public and roaring relationship with Hugh Grant immediately after divorcing Imran Khan?

Ahh The same stupidity of Brits on display here again.

I had suggested this video because in that video the anchor had admitted that they r still in good terms after asking same question to him that yr making yrself look fool here by arguing on same lines.

IK is still in UK as we speak n is staying in her place. Now that is not something that u see people doing when they ''dump'' each other.

Probably to your Mullah mind being on good terms after a divorce is something new to you. Come here and you will find nearly everybody is on good terms with their exes'. You were dumb enough to lie that she had not changed her surname and when you got caught out you bluster like a two year old?

Didn't Jemima have a very public and roaring relationship with Hugh Grant immediately after divorcing Imran Khan?

And many more after that? Guess the Khan's are not as good as what they claim to be good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom