What's new

Wasim Akram to marry aussie girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not run out of ammo, you have as I have exposed all your lies on Imran or Wasim and now you have no place to hide. Wasim married an Aussie chick with a good rack and that's that. The bottom line is when it comes to love, religion has no place in it and unfortunately you with your Mullah faculties will not understand that but yes most decent Muslims will.

Second time you are saying that man. I have been Googling like mad but can find no corroborating evidence. You need to back up your posts with data man.

Mr no Shias believe that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last PROPHET OF ALLAH and Islam remains the same where ever a Muslim if break order of Islam he would be condemned and stopped

Mr you are obviously the resident expert, but don't Shia believe that after Muhammad, there were 12 Imams (he was the first?) and then one day in the near future the 12th and last, Mehdi, will come for final salvation? I am confused.

Mr no Shias believe that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last PROPHET OF ALLAH and Islam remains the same where ever a Muslim if break order of Islam he would be condemned and stopped

An how do you know if she believes in the last prophet? After all she is converting just to get married and since you have not spoken to her how do you know her belief? Poor Mullah Z is having a tough day in office.

Second time you are saying that man. I have been Googling like mad but can find no corroborating evidence. You need to back up your posts with data man.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/pakistan-cricket-great-wasim-akram-to-marry-melbourne-woman/story-fni0b8dx-1226675592370

See this photo in the article

Shaniera Thompson (left) and Denise Foster at the opening of Fashion Bar, Flinders Lane, in 2009. Picture: Chris Scott

Looks like she was already in relationship with Hugh Grant even while she was legally married to Imran.
Even during the 9years of the marriage, Jemima used to spend majority of her time in UK and Imran in Pakistan. Who knows what must have been going on during those times.

Stop poking your nose in their personal lives, will you?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/pakistan-cricket-great-wasim-akram-to-marry-melbourne-woman/story-fni0b8dx-1226675592370

See this photo in the article

Shaniera Thompson (left) and Denise Foster at the opening of Fashion Bar, Flinders Lane, in 2009. Picture: Chris Scott

Ya I have seen this one mate. As racks go I am not overly impressed. Some of our Punjabi girls flaunt better. But I guess love is blind.

Make up your mind are Pakistani men to dumb that they are easily ensnared by white skin or are the Pakistani women to dumb/docile for a virile Pakistani man like Wasim? After all his first wife was Pakistani and he said no more after that experience.

you need to make up your mind. Are white skinned men too dumb and irresponsible that white skinned girls go for more mature more responsible brown Pakistani males . :)

As far local Pakistani ladies well we have NO dearth of good men here so we dont mind donating few to white skinned ;)

Ya I have seen this one mate. As racks go I am not overly impressed. Some of our Punjabi girls flaunt better. But I guess love is blind.

:laugh: so Indians go for flaunting??

if so then malus will be getting married at fast speed :laugh:

the end of the story is marriage is not about getting married to flaunting girls but entire different affair.

:laugh: so Indians go for flaunting??

if so then malus will be getting married at fast speed :laugh:

the end of the story is marriage is not about getting married to flaunting girls but entire different affair.

Now how to explain to senior Pakistani lady what I mean. I am embarrassed baaji.

Mallu girls are indeed nice, though many of them have this au naturale fetish that may not do it for everybody.

you need to make up your mind. Are white skinned men too dumb and irresponsible that white skinned girls go for more mature more responsible brown Pakistani males . :)

As far local Pakistani ladies well we have NO dearth of good men here so we dont mind donating few to white skinned ;)

Well you are donating anything as Wasim was the man who got down on his knees like a good Christian boy would do and begged her to marry him and was told to get her fathers acceptance? Ouch that hurt did it not?

Its you who must make up his mind to either congratulate him for his choice or make up your mind that Pakistani women may not be interesting enough for him is a good thing or a bad thing. Both ways I am happy for wasim.

Not sure if serious...

Aussie girls aren't exactly quality material

Dont know why but @Always Neutral arse is on fire-

My arse is not on fire but I have debunked all yours in trying to justify Imran & Wasim's choice of someone they love over their values of Islam something which must hurt the mullah variety here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if serious...

I agree. I find most of them too red, and their skin has spots (not smooth color, don't know what it is called). Also the region between their neck and their breasts is like burnt leather. Even in the young ones. I think its all sun damage.

Not sure if serious...

Yet you live there? Yes you are pagan of virtue we know that. Well done to Wasim.

I agree. I find most of them too red, and their skin has spots (not smooth color, don't know what it is called). Also the region between their neck and their breasts is like burnt leather. Even in the young ones. I think its all sun damage.

Sure you are right Mister fair and lovely?

She converted to Islam is a fake news to keep gun happy mullahs like you in Pakistan of his case.

His marriage proposal was as Christian as it gets which makes me thinks wasim is very wise when it comes adapting.

She has converted to Islam you want to run away from reality run away that is your choice and you would see that reality when Nikah would take place you will know it she has converted to Islam so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom