What's new

Wasim Akram to marry aussie girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Muslim friend who has married a Christian girl. Both full brown desis of course. But she did have a formality conversion, with a new Muslim name, though she continues to use her Christian name and goes to Church. No issues with him or his family.

Their is no need to change name in Islam Mr first of all she can go to church to attend her family functions but should not worship their

Man in Islam that is also not Haram or forbidden Many born Muslims also make sins that doesn't make them kafir Mr Islam doesn't tell specifics on how to propose the girl Islam tells how to do Nikah she has converted to Islam accept reality Man and you will see it on Nikah day too so don't worry stay cool :flame:

You must accept reality after nikah it will back to bikinis and champers. you are one who has to accept that. To me all religions are waste of time.

Yes we get it, she converted so she could marry Wisam, she probably does not care for the religion. Now stfu.

even if she converted for marriage she converted and she is a Muslim

Well if you got it then explain it to Mullah Zravan or stfu

Why don't you calm down and stop taking the internet seriously? Lol

Zarvan my brother, there's heaps of intelligent people converting to Islam legitimately all the time. Eg. many of the western Muslim preachers are converts. I love Islam but lettuce be real tea here, if a girl converts before she marries to a famous cricketer she's probably converting for the marriage brah

You must accept reality after nikah it will back to bikinis and champers. you are one who has to accept that. To me all religions are waste of time.

That would still not make her kafir Mr yes a bad Muslim but not kafir for me Athiests are biggest ....................................................................

Their is no need to change name in Islam Mr first of all she can go to church to attend her family functions but should not worship their

Boss she attends Mass there. She does not have her family in the same city. Her husband takes her there but sits outside in the car.

Why don't you calm down and stop taking the internet seriously? Lol

Zarvan my brother, there's heaps of intelligent people converting to Islam legitimately all the time. Eg. many of the western Muslim preachers are converts. I love Islam but lettuce be real tea here, if a girl converts before she marries to a famous cricketer she's probably converting for the marriage brah

Yes but also hope she starts following Islam still she became Muslim

Yes but also hope she starts following Islam still she became Muslim

Inshallah bro! May Allah give her guidance and her husband guidance and guide all of us, particularly some dude called "always neutral" who spends his time on a pakistani defence forum discussing wives of famous cricketers...

A thread on Wasim Akram's marriage ......... A thread on Inquiry on Pakistan.... all turning into out of context religious debates. So pathetic!! I think action should be taken against that person who starts an out of context hate post. Only by that process, the forum can get some sanity!

A thread on Wasim Akram's marriage ......... A thread on Inquiry on Pakistan.... all turning into out of context religious debates. So pathetic!! I think action should be taken against that person who starts an out of context hate post. Only by that process, the forum can get some sanity!

Lol I've been here for a short while and all the posts are hilarious! Everyone is angry at everyone else for no reason! lulz

May God bless you all ;(. Ramadan Kareem.

Lol I've been here for a short while and all the posts are hilarious! Everyone is angry at everyone else for no reason! lulz

May God bless you all ;(. Ramadan Kareem.

Happy Ramzan!! bdw did Ramzan already start ?

That would still not make her kafir Mr yes a bad Muslim but not kafir for me Athiests are biggest ....................................................................

Atheists do not clutch to paper straws to hypocritically convert yet continue life without virtue. you seem to be happy if someone says he is a muslim but cares two F's about the values of Islam? Then why begrudge the rights to Shias and Ahmedias from calling themselves muslims after all by your own argument they can be bad muslims like this girl but still muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom