What's new

Was India Ever a Rich Country in its History?

--
can you give me corret fact then please do

Fact of what? Just like Indian based on Gupta and Muarya empires claims that they were ruling all of subcontinent, Mullahs counting their rule from conquest of Bin Qasim.

Bhai kyon demag ki dahi kar raha hai, refer to post 139 to which i replied and you jumped in.

Fact of what? Just like Indian based on Gupta and Muarya empires claims that they were ruling all of subcontinent, Mullahs counting their rule from conquest of Bin Qasim.

Bhai kyon demag ki dahi kar raha hai, refer to post 139 to which i replied and you jumped in.
---
1)post 139
"There is no difference between a Mullah who think that he ruled all India for 1000 years just because Mughals were Muslim and an Indian who think they ruled all India because Guptan and Muryans were Hindus.'
--
Indian who think they ruled all India because Guptan and Muryans were Hindus.'
if you put these statement the i have right to come in .. as you cant put anything like this without proper supportive base?
i do care what mullah preach you know why

Pak man hands over 3 sons to Hafiz Saeed for ‘jihad’ |
The Statesman: Sons for jihad
Pak man hands over 3 sons to Hafiz Saeed for 'jihad' - Worldnews.com

these people are misinform and kills oneself and indians

Gupta and Muarya empires subcontinent from afganistan to north east india up to godavari river in south
please prove if it wrong...

i gave you dates with link
hope i receive the same response as you are elite member..
bhai dimag ka dahi karna padta when you know you are right...:-)

---
1)post 139
"There is no difference between a Mullah who think that he ruled all India for 1000 years just because Mughals were Muslim and an Indian who think they ruled all India because Guptan and Muryans were Hindus.'
--
Indian who think they ruled all India because Guptan and Muryans were Hindus.'
if you put these statement the i have right to come in .. as you cant put anything like this without proper supportive base?
i do care what mullah preach you know why

Pak man hands over 3 sons to Hafiz Saeed for ‘jihad’ |
The Statesman: Sons for jihad
Pak man hands over 3 sons to Hafiz Saeed for 'jihad' - Worldnews.com

these people are misinform and kills oneself and indians

Gupta and Muarya empires subcontinent from afganistan to north east india up to godavari river in south
please prove if it wrong...

i gave you dates with link
hope i receive the same response as you are elite member..
bhai dimag ka dahi karna padta when you know you are right...:-)

Reread my posts after spending some more time here. Only than you will understand.

Reread my posts after spending some more time here. Only than you will understand.
with due respect it not about time..
i am new but that does not made any difference to my point
facts is facts . i gave you link to validate
looking for same from you side
its about point.
its not about who said it. but about what being said has point or not ?

with due respect it not about time..
i am new but that does not made any difference to my point
facts is facts . i gave you link to validate
looking for same from you side
its about point.
its not about who said it. but about what being said has point or not ?

Link for what???

post no 146...
your reply
Religious fanatics with their twisted version of history are same no matter which religion they belong.
post no 149
-- my motive is understand your point of view. nothing else

Are you serious that you want links to prove that religious fanatics are same? :lol:

All our ancestors were poor, mostly agrarian people.

The ones who benefited were the ruling class, which none of us could relate to.

Sir, there is a big difference in my opinion. The Guptas and Mauryas were ethnically the same as most Indians and Indians probably had ancestors involved. The same can't be said about Muhamed Bin Quasim who represented a foreign Empire whose people had very little to do with the people of the sub continent at the time.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom