What's new

Was Imran Khan's China Visit a Complete Failure?

Is the visit a success?

• Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Because he's reviewing CPEC projects in national interest.
I am of same opinion along with the fact that,Noon's may have been in bed with corrupt elements of PRC,and they are not liking investigation being carried out against them.

I am of same opinion along with the fact that,Noon's may have been in bed with corrupt elements of PRC,and they are not liking investigation being carried out against them.
India and USA are hating CPEC to death, PLEASE dont do them a favour.

We get protests here, if violent they are quelled...people are prosecuted. It's normal functioning of any state except Pakistan who is actually held hostage.

Alot of speculation as of now but let's see what this long term solution to extremists will be.
i can assure you.that Gen Musharaff will crack down hard on those extremists with iron hands. I said IK is compromising the religious extremism.

DrJPq55W4AAqRGQ.jpg

DrJPqFeWsAUhkWc.jpg

the backbone of Pakistan is always PA, never any of its political parties.

I told you we will have jealous Trump and modi. South China morning post publishing this means the visit was a success.

I can see jealousy written all over this news.

I think we should stop jumping to conclusions and let imran khan do his thing

We need china tech to extract out natural resources. We have mountain of gold and we never focus to extract those out. May be this time we get.some tech

We need china tech to extract out natural resources. We have mountain of gold and we never focus to extract those out. May be this time we get.some tech
its no problem.

As Imran khan is more religious, he prays five times a day, and more towards Islam, Due to extreme religious attachment to Islam, china is testing him as hard line islamist. China don't like anyone prefer Religion over country but I think Imran khan prefers Country over religion. China is just testing new government.
Who told you he is very religious? Social media? Few pics showing him praying, or you your self a part of that propaganda to prove him religious, he is as true religious as Moulana Faszal ul Rehman, just pretend to peoples that they are religious vote them, he even can't pronounce Mohammed sallallah ho elahay waslam in fluency, some times bowing at mazars , and marrying a peerni in a disgrace full way to get power, instead of beliving in God, how much religious he is just go to U tube and watch Moulana Saimi ul Haqs very last and lost speech, thogth he was a big supporter of Ik, Now failure of his visit to china is due his brainless skull , China is committed to state of pakistan not imran , not only China but some corners in Pakistan are now seriously thinking that is IK himself a security threat to state as NS was,

I feel the same, looks like a post from people of subcontinent than a Turk.
Turk people are intelligent and educated people, and I know him since a long time. A very literate person. Kind of which you don't find in the subcontinent.

As Imran khan is more religious, he prays five times a day, and more towards Islam, Due to extreme religious attachment to Islam, china is testing him as hard line islamist. China don't like anyone prefer Religion over country but I think Imran khan prefers Country over religion. China is just testing new government.

WTF is this 'religion over country or country over religion' crap? When it's to time pray (good) Muslims pray and when it's time to perform their duties for their family, community or country, they perform their duties. The country and the religion have their own places and they are equally important because they are interdependent.

China goverment actually has many doubts of his compromised attitude towards religious extremists and terrrorists. this is the key problem of Chinese concern. if IK is get soft hands on terrorists, then China will be put into risk. We want anti terrorists commitment from the new goverment.

And what is the definition of a terrorist to you, a man who prays five times a day and fights back when he is persecuted or a monk who incites intolerance and genocide?

Last edited:
WTF is this 'religion over country or country over religion' crap? When it's time pray (good) Muslims pray and when it's time perform their duties for their family, community or country, they perform their duties. The country and the religion have their own places and they are equally important because they are interdependent.

And what is the definition of a terrorist to you, a man who prays five times a day and fights back when he is persecuted or a monk who incites intolerance and genocide?
kill others for religious difference

Back
Top Bottom