What's new

Was Imran Khan's China Visit a Complete Failure?

Is the visit a success?

• Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
So the China visit of Imran Khan was all a big test by the Chinese???

Maybe the Chinese made the CJ release the verdict one day before his visit... To test him???

I doubt it...

Minister of transport greeted PM of Pakistan on his first visit......nuff said.
This is How it is their leaders stay at their palace where they meet and visit was fully successful

i.think praying five times a day is a must for a muslim, normal practice. Ik doesnt have a very clear attitude towards terrorists and religious extremists, its quite ambiguous. Chins is.waiting for.his.clear attitude.and anti.terrorists commitment.

No Pakistani should ever have to prove their Islam to any Chinese ever.

It's our Deen.

China foreign minister wang yi is.not recieved by the PM or foreign minister of Pakistan during his.last visit, instead Wang yi had a meeting with chief staff of PA. its weird.

if IK shows sympathy to terrorists and religious extremists, i.think China goverment eill have to keep certain distance from him in his.tenure.
I think that is a misinformation to you. He was not received at the airport by the foreign minister instead was received by a senior foreign office person. However, he did meet the foreign minister for sure.

Don't make up things. You wanted to loot Pakistan and he is doing right things by asking for tech transfer, industry transfer and preferential treatement on Pakistani export which you communist terrorists don't like. How come a Pakistani leader can ask for Pakistan's interests.. its shocking for commie terrorists..lol
Are you Indian?

Don't make up things. You wanted to loot Pakistan and he is doing right things by asking for tech transfer, industry transfer and preferential treatement on Pakistani export which you communist terrorists don't like. How come a Pakistani leader can ask for Pakistan's interests.. its shocking for commie terrorists..lol
if a contract can be breched at will, and rectified anytime in favor of the party involved. who will dare imvesting in Pakistan?

if a contract can be breched at will, and rectified anytime in favor of the party involved. who will dare imvesting in Pakistan?

We should renegotiate wherever you took undue advantage of Pakistan.. but I don't think that IK govt want this,

what he want is.

End of trade imbalance with China,
Tech and industrial transfer to increase our exports to payback loans and shore up reserves. Chinese are acting as if he has asked them for their organs.

there.are rules to.follow in doing business. its important to keep ones promise.

We should renegotiate wherever you took undue advantage of Pakistan.. but I don't think that IK govt want this,

what he want is.

End of trade imbalance with China,
Tech and industrial transfer to increase our exports to payback loans and shore up reserves. Chinese are acting as if he has asked them for their organs.
adjustment CPEC in some contract term.is.ok
tech transfer is.ok
balance trade is.ok
how.about anti terrorist commitment?

Back
Top Bottom