What's new

Was Charles Darwin a Racist ?

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In his book The descent of man , Charles Darwin said.

At some future period , not distant as measured by centuries , the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world.At the same time the anthropomorphous apes will no doubt be exterminated.

aboriginals3.jpg

The break between man in a more civilized state as we may hope , even than the Caucasian , and some ape as low as baboon , instead of as now between negro or Australian (aboriginals) and the gorilla.

Namibia-Africa-African_people-Demographics_of_Namibia-image.jpg

Charles darwin , The descent of man , 2nd edition.
New York: A.L Burt co , 1874.
Page: 178.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about "The father of Evolutionists " ?

In his book The descent of man , Charles Darwin said.

At some future period , not distant as measured by centuries , the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world.At the same time the anthropomorphous apes will no doubt be exterminated.

aboriginals3.jpg

The break between man in a more civilized state as we may hope , even than the Caucasian , and some ape as low as baboon , instead of as now between negro or Australian (aboriginals) and the gorilla.

Namibia-Africa-African_people-Demographics_of_Namibia-image.jpg

Charles darwin , The descent of man , 2nd edition.
New York: A.L Burt co , 1874.
Page: 178.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about "The father of Evolutionists " ?

He was a scientist, he should be judged on the discoveries he made. Newton was a vile and dishonest person, who enjoyed in the misery of others(it is said) but he was brilliant scientist.
And he was not father of evolutionists, lol.

Like scientists of any time, he was right about some and wrong about others. Even the great Aristotle believed in geocentric model of planets.

He is a hero for Indians, atheists, Seculars and liberals in this forum. And of course Humans evolve from apes :D

Bwahhahaha. it is just simply PRICELESS!!!

Last time i heard one of theists saying that before dying he became Muslim

Ohhh btw you can insult him as much as you can, you won't be executed for BLASPHEMY!!! :D

Am i supposed to reply to none sense ?

I know there are "teenagers" here who read & believe what ever comes to their mind on the first instant .

The question is: Darwin being the father of the theory of evolution and evolutionists , not to forget the social Darwinism and being a great scientist who wasn't even a graduate and based his theory of evolution by natural selection in his book "The origin of species " on mare speculation using the scientific of method of "probability" (some times referred as the theory of probability ) which according to the mainstream sceintists is lame and the chances of an actual occurring as a result of a theory based on the probability is 0.01% or less - can come up with such racist "outcome" and how could he justify such "lunacy" through scientific methodology which is reason since he was a sceintist ?

I am expecting a "specific answer" since you believe in reason !

He is a hero for Indians, atheists, Seculars and liberals in this forum. And of course Humans evolve from apes :D

half of the PDF population should be sowing seeds in the fields or cutting wheat crops - not many of these specially indian folks would be able to answer my question. I am just sitting and waiting for an answer !!

Racism is commonplace even in today's world so you can't really blame the guy for buying into all that 'white man's burden' stuff. History will judge him for his discoveries not his opinions. Had he been around today I'm sure genomics would have him convinced otherwise.

& i can say very good things about Religious figures on whom billions model their life but i won't & you know exactly why (HINT: 11 year old girl & ...)

I asked you to stand down from discussing something that has nothing to do with the topic , i am still waiting for my "specific answer" -- half of my cup of tea is already empty.

Am i supposed to reply to none sense ?

I know there are "teenagers" here who read & believe what ever comes to their mind on the first instant .

The question is: Darwin being the father of the theory of evolution and evolutionists , not to forget the social Darwinism and being a great scientist who wasn't even a graduate and based his theory of evolution by natural selection in his book "The origin of species " on mare speculation using the scientific of method of "probability" (some times referred as the theory of probability ) which according to the mainstream sceintists is lame and the chances of an actual occurring as a result of a theory based on the probability is 0.01% or less - can come up with such racist "outcome" and how could he justify such "lunacy" through scientific methodology which is reason ?

I am expecting a "specific answer" since you believe in reason !

Darwin's theory had subsequently corroborated and enhanced by genetics, fossil evidence. It is the dominant theory which describes and explains the lifes on earth.
What is 0.01% in probability? Which event are you talking about?

Racism is commonplace even in today's world so you can't really blame the guy for buying into all that 'white man's burden' stuff. History will judge him for his discoveries not his opinions. Had he been around today I'm sure genomics would have him convinced otherwise.

Since you sound "educated" care to answer my question stated in the above post number 08.

half of the PDF population should be sowing seeds in the fields or cutting wheat crops - not many of these specially indian folks would be able to answer my question. I am just sitting and waiting for an answer !!

Your question was whether Darwin was a racist. The most common reply here is 'why does that matter'? Rather than replying, you are resorting to personal insults.

That's not very nice :no:

Back
Top Bottom