What's new

War with Isis: Islamic militants have army of 200,000, claims senior Kurdish leader

ok my lord i will :omghaha:
Good for you. Try and follow the righteous path of dharma. You can follow Buddhism or Sanaatan. It will give peace to your mind and to your country. You people need a religion in your lives.

Good for you. Try and follow the righteous path of dharma. You can follow Buddhism or Sanaatan. It will give peace to your mind and to your country. You people need a religion in your lives.
my lord let,s start and please tell me how much glass of cow urine i have to drink daily for getting peace ? :rofl:

does it matter really ?!! even if I hate to admit it, I know the ahadits n it seems to me that this IS is the actual beginning of the promised caliphate the prophet SAW foretold us
haen?? I am sorry this just shows the so called prophet in bad light.

my lord let,s start and please tell me how much glass of cow urine i have to drink daily for getting peace ? :rofl:
0 , you don't have to drink cow urine for getting peace. You may drink cow urine if you have the fetish for it.ANyways, drinking cow urine is not a part of the dharma. Since you have never followed any philosophy or religion it will take time for you to understand. But you can get there slowly.

And more to come.
Who still thinks that it is conspiracy of west??
As far as isis is concern,Denying truth is equal to supporting terrorism. So who are denying that it is not related to islam,are actually supporting it.

Face the truth maaan.
Stop trolling .What happened in gujrat ,your mass murderer PM and india rape problem is directly related with Hinduism .

A prophet that predicts such bastards are the 'righteous' is neither my prophet nor prophet of majority of Muslims.

But we all know how these quasi-humans interpret Islam to achieve their goals and we all know better that prophet would never declare these rodents as representatives of Islam.

Honestly? we should spit on that hadith and its source which says Daesh is the promised group.

If a Hadith contradicts Quran there is no way its from Prophet Muhammed(saw). Muhammad(saw) followed every bit of Quran as it was revealed. Daesh, Taliban, Al Qaida and many other snakes pretending to be Islamic armies are nothing but death cults. No religion is safe from twisted death cults rising out of it. In other countries like USA they hunt down death cults and kill every last one of them before they spread their poison. But since most of Muslim nations are politicly and militarily weak so these snakes find easy to brain wash people and spread terror. What's worse is that a similar group has taken Islam's holiest places hostage. It will be hard to defeat these snakes. Mind you countries like USA and Israel take full advantage of these death cults for their own Geo-Political agendas.

Stop trolling .What happened in gujrat ,your mass murderer PM and india rape problem is directly related with Hinduism .
what happened in Gujarat? muslims killed hindus. hindu killed muslims. MOdi came and saved muslims.
Modi is like a Prophet of the only Supreme God.

Thas huge. TTP has an army of 50,000 and they are still causing pain and havoc to the country.

an annual human beheading is better suited for you, or, for the truly righteous, suicide bombing a bunch of kaffir.. insta paradise + 72 virgins :cheers:

an annual human beheading is better suited for you, or, for the truly righteous, suicide bombing a bunch of kaffir.. insta paradise + 72 virgins :cheers:
will women in islam get 72 virgin men? Also when these jehadis are killed by indian army how will they enjoy 72 virjins when they have left their mojo behind ?

will women in islam get 72 virgin men? Also when these jehadis are killed by indian army how will they enjoy 72 virjins when they have left their mojo behind ?
good question, I've often wondered how it is for female suicide bombers... probably a golden rag to stay covered and a nice frying pan for cooking duties maybe ? :what:

good question, I've often wondered how it is for female suicide bombers... probably a golden rag to stay covered and a nice frying pan for cooking duties maybe ? :what:
I don't think this 72 virgins is true. Its just a lie told by imams to get uneducated boys to suicide. If they will get 72 virgins why don't the mullahs detonate themselves?

I don't think this 72 virgins is true. Its just a lie told by imams to get uneducated boys to suicide. If they will get 72 virgins why don't the mullahs detonate themselves?
of course it's all bs, one has to be seriously mentally or economically challenged to believe ANY of that crap.

but trolls must be trolled :butcher:

Back
Top Bottom