What's new

War with Isis: Islamic militants have army of 200,000, claims senior Kurdish leader

You posted after I did. Yours should be merged with mine.
Thats how it happens when 2 threads are merged.The threads 're posted according to the time posted by the system.

On topic:
I've a few doubts
1) ISIS is an army of 200,000. Thats massive!! How and when did they recruit so many in Iraq?? (exception being made to Syria since US army wasn't present there). They were recruiting men from right under US army's nose and they could not sniff it out??
I'm flummoxed.
2) The article says that ISIS pays about $400 a month to each of its soldiers...higher ranks must be getting better money. So who finances 'em?? from where do they get so much money?? The refinery was captured only recently so I'm not taking into account that incident.
3) The article also talks about Snipers in action ...infact a very disciplined bunch of snipers.I know these 're ex Iraqi and Syrian soldiers but again how many snipers would it need to make such feral attacks??

New
doesn't surprise me, th
let Evangelists say whatever, do u believe in what the Prophet SAW said ??
To the secular imagination, all this is ridiculous mumbo-jumbo. but the way I c it, IS will force the west to recognize it n make a truce with them , n then temporary ally and invade Iran n defeat them, then the ultimate battle takes place in north Syria Dabiq between the Army of Muslims and 960000 Christian army (12 countries each with 8000 soldiers) .
Muslim lose 2 third of the army but emerge victorious, that is when the Antichrist comes out to claim the world ....

these Ahadits are correct, believe or not, it's ur choice .

What will happen to evil hindus? :o:

This fake caliphate has no legitimacy. It doesn't rule over the Hejaz. In my opinion the caliphate cannot be restored until the Mahdi emerges.

I hope ur right , but so far , they control the battle place and even if the Mahdi comes , they will be waiting to fight behind him

This fake caliphate has no legitimacy. It doesn't rule over the Hejaz. In my opinion the caliphate cannot be restored until the Mahdi emerges.

what if I tell u that 90 % of the people of Hijaz r pro IS ? IS's done the hard work , taking SA will be much easier , it's gonna be a little chaos as the hadit says but no major bloodshed, the Mahdi will go from Mecca to Medina n back where he recieves the allegiance , and the way I c it, we r few years away from that .

Thats how it happens when 2 threads are merged.The threads 're posted according to the time posted by the system.

On topic:
I've a few doubts
1) ISIS is an army of 200,000. Thats massive!! How and when did they recruit so many in Iraq?? (exception being made to Syria since US army wasn't present there). They were recruiting men from right under US army's nose and they could not sniff it out??
I'm flummoxed.
2) The article says that ISIS pays about $400 a month to each of its soldiers...higher ranks must be getting better money. So who finances 'em?? from where do they get so much money?? The refinery was captured only recently so I'm not taking into account that incident.
3) The article also talks about Snipers in action ...infact a very disciplined bunch of snipers.I know these 're ex Iraqi and Syrian soldiers but again how many snipers would it need to make such feral attacks??

ISIS represents Sunni Arabic Iraqis and Syrians, and to some extent Sunni Kurds. ISIS has a population of tens of millions, as stated in the article. ISIS mints its own money and isn't short of money to pay. ISIS money is in gold and silver which can be traded all over the world.

On topic:
I've a few doubts
I'm flummoxed.
Your answers
1)In Iraq the American's felt relaxed after they left and someone there had to fill that gap .So ISIS popped up.I don,t feel for the American bastards who destroyed Iraq for oil but now paying the price.
2)Don,t you know from the oil fields they captured the daily earning is more than $1 million ?
3) They are highly trained people who achieved so much land in such a shot period of time ,they did what others are simply not capable of .There are Chechen's in ISIS who fought with the Russian army ,that's how they got superior training and good snipers .
Hope that helps )

ISIS is here to stay and expand. This is a harsh truth staring at our faces. There is no way they are getting weaker anytime soon.
The article also talks about Snipers in action ...infact a very disciplined bunch of snipers.I know these 're ex Iraqi and Syrian soldiers but again how many snipers would it need to make such feral attacks
If properly used, a company of snipers (around 200 to 500 men) can easily halt the advance of a division in favorable terrain.

Back
Top Bottom