What's new

War is Coming | Amidst escalating tensions, Pakistan weighs its options

Status
Not open for further replies.
might be.. or they might think its better not to attack a defensive formation and try takeover a people who dont like them at all..
what is the gain and at what cost. tibet and uygurs are already handful.

capture and relocate Indians to mainland. gains>losee

It is a defence pact, we support One China policy so are ready to fight if they go to war with vietnam/Japan/India etc. and they reciprocate by backing us.

Just picture this Indians if you do actually do the dumbest thing in history by invading Pak territory:

Pak forces pushing in from Kashmir.

China pushing in from the other part of Kashmir.

50 million Pakistanis crossing the border into India with enough explosives each to level a skyscraper. I assure you, India will be in tatters in a matter of months.

India will never go to war, far too scared.
which defensive pact..when did you sign it? :)
I think you know its not happening. You are simply afraid of Indian threat.
I assure you, no war. Just relax .

Nobody in India buys the story that your military is on board. Not Kayani. He was the one who backed off from what Musharraf agreed to.

Take the matter up with the U.N.? With Pakistan's current credibility internationally? That really is a stretch.

As far as cancelling talks, not co-operating with India, that's very fine actually. For Indians that is. You see, it is Pakistan that wants to talk, about Siachen, about Kashmir, more importantly...about water issues. You think anyone in India will bother that Pakistan does not want to talk? You need to discuss with us, not the other way around. It is not like you are doing anything about terrorism, the only thing that anyone in India is interested in, I'm more than sure that India can manage without talks. Pakistan that lives in fear of the next dam.....I'm not so sure.

Btw, have you ever seen anyone in India over the last 5 years (post Mumbai) ask for talks? Isn't it Pakistan's complaint that India does not want to talk? Your suggestion, if acted upon, would be a godsend.

Gen.Kiyani is the only person , supporting political and diplomatic process in Pakistan's history whole heartedly . Nobody buys that the army wasn't onboard , Nawaz Sharif couldn't even have started peace talks in such case . What did Musharraf agree to ? Solving Kashmir ? The Indians backed off from his solution , after he started losing power in Pakistan . The new Army Chief wasn't even in the picture then .

Yeah , just listing out the political and diplomatic options . The West still needs Pakistan for decades to come even now in Afghanistan , the Islamabad's position isn't all that weak , as you think . Are we getting anything out of talks with you ? The answer is no . So , why not just cancel it and send a clear message to New Dehli of the seriousness of the situation . You are getting a lot of benefit by peace talks with Pakistan . Actually , we have been doing quite a bit about terrorism lately , you can see the results , only with engagement with the Govt of Pakistan , a perpetual peace can be guaranteed . Surely , if India can manage without talks , it shouldn't have a problem , right ? Yet I dont see any such enthusiasm from the ruling party in India , no statement hints at any of that , the meeting will still happen with Nawaz Sharif and talks with continue . Pakistan can always take that ' next dam ' to the ICJ , the Indus Water Treaty cant be withdrawn unilaterally .

Yes , I have . A lot of times . Pakistan should co-operate , dossiers , reports , what-not .

Settlements are illegal yet Israel keeps building them.

Airstrikes into another country are illegal yet Israel keep striking in Syria.

I can go on and on.

Is it 1 rule for you, another for us?

It's a regional matter extending to hundreds of years with multiple layers in its paradigm, for you to sum it up in a paragraph is a complete joke.
This guy is mently disturb let him in his own world, he also thaugh: "Defending Israel is not just a Jewish cause, an Israeli cause or Western cause but a humane cause."
And then he come here and talk about terrorism, all his posts are anti-PA, anti-Islam etc. In other words a true Zionist Jew :lol:

Calm down, we are not stupid. Pakistan is already in war and they are paying without us being there, so why we should join the war and take losses. Indians are very smart, they know that war is not answer to everything. 5 soldiers ka badla 7 se le lenge war ka kya kam? We are not the stupid martial race who will go to war and bankrupt just to prove they are brave.

It is perfect opportunity to attack New Delhi, because India is in a bit of distraction against China incursions and can't predict outcomes.

China is currently alert and deploy more tanks, Pakistan shoud do same.

It is perfect opportunity to attack New Delhi, because India is in a bit of distraction against China incursions and can't predict outcomes.

China is currently alert and deploy more tanks, Pakistan shoud do same.

Sir should not washington be your primary target... defeat the satan .. we will be easily defeated.. :cheers:

i don't think there is any pact.

I know. We are not counting on russians either..(wrt china),, Soviet era was different.

InshaALLAH i am making my plan to come to pak in oct or sep if the situation went wrong inshaALLAH my first goal will be to come to pakistan. Will prefer to die for my country rather than getting a MS degree.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD :pakistan:

And My first goal would be to hunt you down as soon as you reach near border areas!!! Har Har MAHADEV!!

While it might sound stupid but it feels like Pakistanis want a war more than Indians. Maybe because there is nothing much happening in Pakistan which can boast their moral, this way they will have something to talk about.

Other than war on terror, nothing major is happening in Pakistan, might be boring.

And I don't mean government or Army but common public is itching.

Guys, dont think like a brainless fauji... think strategically. What will India win by going to war? massive disturbance to our economy.
We are already fighting a proxy war with you, which is in our favour. We got major countries on our side.
Do you really think an agreesion on our part is the best thing to do?

This statement has two purpose that I can think of.
1. Make domestic constituents happy
2. Maintain status quo on major topics of discussion

And My first goal would be to hunt you down as soon as you reach near border areas!!! Har Har MAHADEV!!

my dear i m coming there for fighting so just i'll wait for :smokin:

Guys, dont think like a brainless fauji... think strategically. What will India win by going to war? massive disturbance to our economy.
We are already fighting a proxy war with you, which is in our favour. We got major countries on our side.
Do you really think an agreesion on our part is the best thing to do?

This statement has two purpose that I can think of.
1. Make domestic constituents happy
2. Maintain status quo on major topics of discussion

Ask your army. they just martyred one civilian and one injure tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom