What's new

War is Coming | Amidst escalating tensions, Pakistan weighs its options

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be no war unless everyone has finaly went retard!!
And want to end civilization in the subcontinent

There will be no war unless everyone has finaly went retard!!
And want to end civilization in the subcontinent

WW1 started bec of one person assassination and at the end 25 million people killed.
Wars are like this they don't inform in advance they just come.

Blood flow.... :smokin:

We pray PA do have such advantage, Indians been practicing troop mobilization in recent past too (CSD)

Can you analyse our current strength vis via vis IA on other side. ?

It has been foretold Indian army would attack Pakistani Kashmir from Upper jhelum. ( there is a river named river Tuvi near Jallal pur jatta, from there Indian army will cross and attack Pakistan)

Jalal Pur Jattan falls under Distt Gujrat, the land of Shaheeds, Gujrat has 3 Nishan-e-Haider Awards out of total 10 awards. :pakistan:

Major+Raja+Aziz+Bhatti+Shaheed.jpg

Major Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed was born in Laadiyan, a village near Gujrat. He got Nishan-e-Haider during the India-Pakistan war of 1965.

Major Muhammad Akram Shaheed was born at Dinga, a village of Gujrat. He got Nishan-e-Haider during the India-Pakistan War of 1971.
Major+Muhammad+Akram+Shahaeed.jpg

Major Shabir Sharif Shaheed was born at Kunjah, a town of Gujrat. He also got Nishan-e-Haider in the war of 1971.

Major+Shabbir+Sharif+Shaheed.jpg

Major Shabbir Sharif Shaheed, holder of the Nishan-e-Haider, Pakistan's highest military award for bravery. Belong to Kunjah, Gujrat, Pakistan.

@Devil Soul my class teacher belongs to jalal pur jattan realy patriotic people

indeed....:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
lolz ..calm down people.. since when you have taken threats from GoI seriously.. :lol:
who did this river crossing prophecy.. ZH ?

It's all electioneering and nothing else. There will be no war, we aren't going to have one simply because the costs of it getting out of control are too high for either side. One advantage of this that is being overlooked perhaps, is that while the nation is busy looking at India it gives the establishment free hand to deal with certain rising threats without nosy reporters(read Hamid Mir) to cry foul at every turn. But that is not the reason to create this opportunity, just a fortuitous occurrence due to this whole drama. The bigger news it seems in India right now and one that is "hitting home" more is on the Jammu Communal tensions as compared to the totality of Pakistan.

It's all electioneering and nothing else. There will be no war, we aren't going to have one simply because the costs of it getting out of control are too high for either side. One advantage of this that is being overlooked perhaps, is that while the nation is busy looking at India it gives the establishment free hand to deal with certain rising threats without nosy reporters(read Hamid Mir) to cry foul at every turn. But that is not the reason to create this opportunity, just a fortuitous occurrence due to this whole drama. The bigger news it seems in India right now and one that is "hitting home" more is on the Jammu Communal tensions as compared to the totality of Pakistan.

It will also create unity among us and will help us in getting rid from TTP and more motivation to people of pakistan.

I dont think electioneering, GoI has to respond to opposition and media sometimes hence make some noise and threats. It actually looks bad on India to do so, internationally its not considered the right thing to do.

Anything that happens in JK and NE are not important in India because both are considered remote from mainland.

Bring it on if you must, war is not we seek but war is not what we turn away, got a big kabila beside me ready to pull out the modern shamshers, born to fight, hereditary trade, ready to spill some blood for Pakistan.

Pull off any talks, show them middle finger, tell them lets see what you gonna do, don't say it bit Like Nike just do it.

Bring it on if you must, war is not we seek but war is not what we turn away, got a big kabila beside me ready to pull out the modern shamshers, born to fight, hereditary trade, ready to spill some blood for Pakistan.

Pull off any talks, show them middle finger, tell them lets see what you gonna do, don't say it bit Like Nike just do it.

Wrror, mujhe bhi Gun chalaniii sikhaaa deiii - I've tried my hand at my Dad's Baretta but I couldn't even shoot the target ! :ashamed:

We pray PA do have such advantage, Indians been practicing troop mobilization in recent past too (CSD)

Pakistan Army does have such advantage because of the geographical factors and location of the cantonments , that isn't really a thing unknown , besides the Indian Army doesn't really have the capability to mobilize enough troops so fast to really threaten Pakistan , whatever they pull as of now in a short time , can be dealt with . A full scale war has extremely low probability of happening .

Pakistan Army does have such advantage because of the geographical factors and location of the cantonments , that isn't really a thing unknown , besides the Indian Army doesn't really have the capability to mobilize enough troops so fast to really threaten Pakistan , whatever they pull as of now in a short time , can be dealt with . A full scale war has extremely low probability of happening .

Teraaa Blood Group kiyaa haiii ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom