What's new

War criminal trials in Bangladesh

hmm let me see where is this from again, the US lol which was Pakistan's closest ally at that point and which was looking for an excuse to exert its control over India which was aligned with the Soviet Union. Uncle Sam even sent a AC trying to support you guys and you expect me to believe this ? lol
Right - These telegrams are not sent to Pakistan.This is internal US telegrams to develop their strategy re: war.

farland20aug1971.jpg

Major General Shabeg Singh was not India..was he?He was an Indian Army officer noted for his service in training of Mukti Bahini volunteers during the Bangladesh Liberation War,The Indian Army Chief Field Marshal Manekshaw specially selected Shabeg Singh, then a brigadier, and made him in-charge of Delta Sector with lead Quarters at Aggartala. He was given the responsibility of planning, organizing and directing insurgency operations in the whole of Central and East Bangladesh.
Biography of General Shabeg Singh

☪☪☪☪;948501 said:
Right - These telegrams are not sent to Pakistan.This is internal US telegrams to develop their strategy re: war.

farland20aug1971.jpg

Major General Shabeg Singh was not India..was he?He was an Indian Army officer noted for his service in training of Mukti Bahini volunteers during the Bangladesh Liberation War,The Indian Army Chief Field Marshal Manekshaw specially selected Shabeg Singh, then a brigadier, and made him in-charge of Delta Sector with lead Quarters at Aggartala. He was given the responsibility of planning, organizing and directing insurgency operations in the whole of Central and East Bangladesh.
Biography of General Shabeg Singh

thats what i said, do you really want to talk about what lead to 1971 or the Mukti Bahni ? I have a whole bank of articles and pictures of the atrocities that were committed that lead to the revolt and Indian involvement. I would recommend to you to now raise this issue here as this is not the thread for that.

BSF didn't kill East Pakistani but it does kill Bangladeshi every other day. :coffee:

Borders were always like this. May be it is more dangerous today. The same is true with Pakistan border, too. There are always trouble in that borde, too. I certainly do not support killing in the border, but what do you think the duty of a border guard is. And why do you think it is because of the creation of BD? Why do not you also blame the cattle traders? Why do they smuggle?

You certainly do not belong to BNP, you belong to Jamaat. But, by pretending to be a BNP you are disgracing that Party. Its founding father President Zia proclaimed independence of BD and you guys fought against him.

Today's Bangladesh is a reality and it is according to the letters and spirit of the "Lahore Resolution" of 1942, which was proclaimed by our Sher-e-Bangal Fazlul Haq. He was the only Chief Minister in the entire British India who formed a Muslim League govt in Calcutta. Karachi, Lahore, Qoetta, and Peshwar did not have a Muslim League govt. All were Congress, check out the history book.

Bengali muslims did not make any mistakes in those days, and they also did not make any mistakes in 1971. But, Pakistani muslims made a grave mistake by not electing Muslim Leaguers then and they made mistakes by not allowing Bangalis to rule over their own country.

Though, I must say that there were four Bangali PM/President of Pakistan, Khwaja Nazimuddin, Mohammad Ali Bogra, H.S Suhrawardy and Iskandar Mirza (direct descendent of gaddar Mir Zafar Ali Khan). But, all were before Ayub Khan.

Whatever it may be, Sher-e-Bangla was sacked from the post of Central Pakistan's Home Minister and arrested by all those Pakistani Congress Party men only because he landed in Calcutta to meet his old colleagues there. A person like him was called a GADDAR by the Pak Congresswalas. What a thing to say!

Check also the history to know how the popularly elected east Pakistan Jukta Front Govt was sacked in 1954. Read more before you again come with another crap. What the Bangali Muslims did for creating Pakistan is writtern in the history. Read them before you bark again. We did everything to CREATE Pakistan, but after 1947 the present day Pakistanis did everything to UNDO Pakistan.

Last edited:
Hasian is holding meeting with Jammat leadres. Once again Awami deception sold eastwatch out for street justice.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^
Right on the money. Yet another proof that direct Awami into Munafiqat. Double face true bastards.

I need to know what is Eastwatch's opinion on this matter.

Last edited:
Borders were always like this. May be it is more dangerous today. The same is true with Pakistan border, too. There are always trouble in that borde, too. I certainly do not support killing in the border, but what do you think the duty of a border guard is. And why do you think it is because of the creation of BD? Why do not you also blame the cattle traders? Why do they smuggle?

Flif-flop is the sign of na-Mard. You continuously criticized BSF and Bharati on BSF killing inncent Bangladeshi thread for killing same caltle traders yet here you are trying to justify BSF killing just to descredit me. Stick to the point and stay firm to your believe then you will get some respect. You pethetic soul.

You certainly do not belong to BNP, you belong to Jamaat. But, by pretending to be a BNP you are disgracing that Party. Its founding father President Zia proclaimed independence of BD and you guys fought against him.

So an Awami would tell me, what is my political ideology. Jamat is right wing verson of BNP. BNP-Jamat is bhai, bhai. We are united against Awami Munafiqs :cheers:

Today's Bangladesh is a reality and it is according to the letters and spirit of the "Lahore Resolution" of 1942, which was proclaimed by our Sher-e-Bangal Fazlul Haq. He was the only Chief Minister in the entire British India who formed a Muslim League govt in Calcutta. Karachi, Lahore, Qoetta, and Peshwar did not have a Muslim League govt. All were Congress, check out the history book.

No need but ungrateful Bengalis like you who didn't hesitate to wipe out the name of M.A Jinnah from Bangladesh eventhough he was the founder of united Pakistan yet Pakistani still respect Sher-e-Bangla like they did in 40's. His name and lagore resolution still hangiong on Minar-e-Pakistan in Lahore. Go and check it.

What M.A Jinnah has anything to do with 71 that his name entirely wiped out from Bangladesh yet Indira Ghandi's name still there? ehsaan faramosh is the right word to label people like you.

Bengali muslims did not make any mistakes in those days, and they also did not make any mistakes in 1971. But, Pakistani muslims made a grave mistake by not electing Muslim Leaguers then and they made mistakes by not allowing Bangalis to rule over their own country.
Though, I must say that there were four Bangali PM/President of Pakistan, Khwaja Nazimuddin, Mohammad Ali Bogra, H.S Suhrawardy and Iskandar Mirza (direct descendent of gaddar Mir Zafar Ali Khan). But, all were before Ayub Khan.

So who were those you just have mention if West Pakistani didn't let east Pakistani origin to rule over united pakistan? Re read you post.

Whatever it may be, Sher-e-Bangla was sacked from the post of Central Pakistan's Home Minister and arrested by all those Pakistani Congress Party men only because he landed in Calcutta to meet his old colleagues there. A person like him was called a GADDAR by the Pak Congresswalas. What a thing to say!

So was Vasani boot out by your great Mujib from Awami Muslim Leauge and then forced him to live in Hinustan. So was General Earshad who seized power from BNP around 86. It would be nice to look at your self on the mirror before place all the blame on other side.

Last edited:
Flif-flop is the sign of na-Mard. You continuously criticized BSF and Bharati on BSF killing inncent Bangladeshi thread for killing same caltle traders yet here you are trying to justify BSF killing just to descredit me. Stick to the point and stay firm to your believe then you will get some respect. You pethetic soul.

So an Awami would tell me, what is my political ideology. Jamat is right wing verson of BNP. BNP-Jamat is bhai, bhai. We are united against Awami Munafiqs :cheers:

No need but ungrateful Bengalis like you who didn't hesitate to wipe out the name of M.A Jinnah from Bangladesh eventhough he was the founder of united Pakistan yet Pakistani still respect Sher-e-Bangla like they did in 40's. His name and lagore resolution still hangiong on Minar-e-Pakistan in Lahore. Go and check it.

What M.A Jinnah has anything to do with 71 that his name entirely wiped out from Bangladesh yet Indira Ghandi's name still there? ehsaan faramosh is the right word to label people like you.

So who were those you just have mention if West Pakistani didn't let east Pakistani origin to rule over united pakistan? Re read you post.

So was Vasani boot out by your great Mujib from Awami Muslim Leauge and then forced him to live in Hinustan. So was General Earshad who seized power from BNP around 86. It would be nice to look at your self on the mirror before place all the blame on other side.

So thats your problem, you dont care about Bangladesh or anything else but just want to drown the Awami League because thats your political agenda. Its sad that you have respect for Jinnah but totally disregard the contributions of many Bangladeshis who shed their blood for Bangladesh. The Pakistan your are in so much love with, also massacred your ancestors which The Guinness Book of world records calls one of the top 5 genocides in the 20th century. Your hate and politically fueled agenda allows you to overlook all that and totally negate Bangladesh's existence. You dont deserve to be called a Bangladeshi as you dont know what that term means.

Of course, it is a mistake by any Bangladeshi to disrespect Muhammad Ali Jinnah. A day is certainly coming when he will again be recognized for what he did to the muslims of the sub-continent. But, one thing, when Nawab Salimullah of Dhaka called a meeting of all-India muslim leaders in 1911 (?), Mr. Jinnah did not come.

By the way, why you Jamaatis even do not mention the name of this Dhaka Nawab, but you guys always worship Moududi, who was not a Bangali and nor he was a muslim. Isn't it very sad?

By the way, why you Jamaatis even do not mention the name of this Dhaka Nawab, but you guys always worship Moududi, who was not a Bangali and nor he was a muslim. Isn't it very sad?

You are new in this forum compare to me. I have many times praise Nawab Salimullah for Establishment of Dhaka University whereas Tagore opposed it. See Bengali like you praise Tagore wheareas I do not and I repeatedly demanded to banned his work from Muslim bd including the so called national song selected by mushrik minded muslim right after the seperation. See Tagore was Mushrik so if you read too much of his work would truned you semi mushrik.

worship Moududi, who was not a Bangali.

Nauzubillah!!
You people sicken me with some fake Bengali pride. You people so narrow minded that you can not embrace Islam and Muslims fully. He was a Islamic Scholor. You may not like his ideology but no need to called him Non-Muslim.

By the way, will you prefer death with la ilaha illa Allah on your mouth or amar sonar bangla. :undecided:

Last edited:
So thats your problem, you dont care about Bangladesh or anything else but just want to drown the Awami League because thats your political agenda. Its sad that you have respect for Jinnah but totally disregard the contributions of many Bangladeshis who shed their blood for Bangladesh. The Pakistan your are in so much love with, also massacred your ancestors which The Guinness Book of world records calls one of the top 5 genocides in the 20th century. Your hate and politically fueled agenda allows you to overlook all that and totally negate Bangladesh's existence. You dont deserve to be called a Bangladeshi as you dont know what that term means.

Here comes a fake Bharati muslims giving lesson to a Bangladeshi Muslim who follow Islamic Ideology.

I repect Jinnah because he founded seperate land for Muslim of British India. Mujib was Indira's dalal so why should I respect the coward who disrespected Islam?

What's your problem with Jinnah?

Here comes a fake Bharati muslims giving lesson to a Bangladeshi Muslim who follow Islamic Ideology.

I repect Jinnah because he founded seperate land for Muslim of British India. Mujib was Indira's dalal so why should I respect the coward who disrespected Islam?

What's your problem with Jinnah?

lol sorry for your version of Islam is very messed up and you really need help.

I have great respect for Jinnah as a person but his ideals were lost as he died just after an year of the creation of Pakistan. Sadly Pakistan hasnt followed even one of his ideals and has gone down the wrong path totally. Jinnah was a man of great personal vigor and has lot of dignity in this approach, both qualities are lacking in his creation today. In regards to Pakistan and Bangladesh, after the death of Jinnah, Bangladesh was forgotten and east Pakistan was more of a liability than an asset, situated far away from Islamabad, east Pakistani's were treated as second grade citizens. Its well documented how suppressed the people of east Pakistan were and that is what lead to the revolt of 1970 and the war in 71. Jinnah's vision of a strong muslim nation was lost after his death and his words have been severely misquoted and its sad to say that Muslims today are worse off than they were in 1947. Jinnah was among the greatest, there is no doubt but his creations have never made any effort to match his vision.

I have great respect for Jinnah as a person but his ideals were lost as he died just after an year of the creation of Pakistan. Sadly Pakistan hasnt followed even one of his ideals and has gone down the wrong path totally. Jinnah was a man of great personal vigor and has lot of dignity in this approach, both qualities are lacking in his creation today. In regards to Pakistan and Bangladesh, after the death of Jinnah, Bangladesh was forgotten and east Pakistan was more of a liability than an asset, situated far away from Islamabad, east Pakistani's were treated as second grade citizens. Its well documented how suppressed the people of east Pakistan were and that is what lead to the revolt of 1970 and the war in 71. Jinnah's vision of a strong muslim nation was lost after his death and his words have been severely misquoted and its sad to say that Muslims today are worse off than they were in 1947. Jinnah was among the greatest, there is no doubt but his creations have never made any effort to match his vision.

Do you think that there isn't any descrimination against poors in todays Bangladesh? Do you think that a ricksha puller will get to eat in suberb of Dhaka even if he got money? He will be kicked out before he can say the word food. You can not wear lungi (Iam not saying one should wear it but trying to make a point) and enter into Dhaka club. Why Sylheti are look down by Dhakaya or Vice-Versa? What's the problem now? Why aren't all Bangla speaking muslims treated equally by another Bangla speaking muslims? I am glad there aren't any Punjabi muslims left to digest all the blame. :coffee:

Last edited:
Do you think that there isn't any descrimination against poors in todays Bangladesh? Do you think that a ricksha puller will get to eat in suberb of Dhaka even if he got money? He will be kicked out before he can say the word food. You can not wear lungi (Iam not saying one should wear it but trying to make a point) and enter into Dhaka club. What's the problem now? Why aren't all Bangla speaking muslims aren't treated equally by another Bangla speaking muslims? I am glad there aren't any Punjabi muslims left to digest all the blame. :coffee:

Discrimination against the poor isnt only Bangladesh's problem, its the same everywhere. Be in Canada or the US, the poor are always treated badly and have no say in public affairs. It has to do with the inert human complex which makes a person think that just because they have more money they are better than someone else. Its not Islam's problem or a cultural issue. Rather than trying to find someone to blame or pointing fingers at each other we need to work towards to betterment of the poor. Its says in the Quran that the rich man will have a tough time when the day of judgment comes for him, Allah loves the poor and im sure one day humanity will wake up from its money obsessed state to a more humanity focused society.

Do you think that there isn't any descrimination against poors in todays Bangladesh? Do you think that a ricksha puller will get to eat in suberb of Dhaka even if he got money? He will be kicked out before he can say the word food. You can not wear lungi (Iam not saying one should wear it but trying to make a point) and enter into Dhaka club.

Right. Do we care properly our tribal people? We treat them as inferior than other Bangladeshis since they are less educated and rich. Still PK is superior than BD in context of culture, infrastructure and technology but they want to share their technology with us which is really a sign of their generosity.

Last edited:

Check also the history to know how the popularly elected east Pakistan Jukta Front Govt was sacked in 1954. Read more before you again come with another crap. What the Bangali Muslims did for creating Pakistan is writtern in the history. Read them before you bark again. We did everything to CREATE Pakistan, but after 1947 the present day Pakistanis did everything to UNDO Pakistan.

Eastwatch...when you really put your mind to it you write some really good posts and I enjoy reading them. Why do you troll with other Indian members in other threads when they instigate you. It is below you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom