What's new

War criminal trials in Bangladesh

Thanks. :D

I have a few question to ask you:

1 - What is this so-called LFO deal?

2- How did Mujib lie about transferring power? Since he won the election, why would he need to go to a compromise with Punjabi politicians at all?

3 - How are WBs and Hindus benefiting more than Muslims due to BD independence?

If you are going to say "we would have been more secure from Indian aggression staying with Pakistan", then check out the problems Pakistan itself is facing:

- IN is building dams and drying Pak rivers :D
- IN-Pak border conflicts are way worse than IN-BD border conflicts
- Pak is wasting a large portion of their budget on their military because of the Kashmir issue, whereas India's economy is booming because of a careful planning that placed a stronger focus on education and infrastructure, and now even India's defence budget (around 2% of GDP) itself is almost twice Pakistan's total Forex reserve.

So how did you expect being with Pakistan would solve our border and river conflicts with India? We are not in a position to fight India militarily, and for the sake of an economically prospering BD our goal should be peaceful co-existence . :D

Apocalypse BRO,

I get the feeling of a rational thinker by reading your posts and I regret for not responding them timely as reality always stucks the surroundings of mine. So, here is a brief one,

1 & 2. LFO stood as Legal Frame Work, under which 70's election was held. The main term was Yahya would stay as PREZ of PAK no matter who won the election. It was mainly formulated to check Mujib as well as save PAK after he along with Bengali Mils, civilians were almost found conspiring in Agartala.

But after the election, Mujib refused to obey it thus hand over of the power wasn't held that was contrary to the AWAMY lie of Punjabis looking down on us. BTW, neither Yahya nor Bhutto was Punjabi and PAK army was constituted with fair share of all ethnicity if you didn't know.

3 & rest. It was indeed the security that determined a country's level of independence in interdependent world. And what happened today in broken PAK might not had happened in unbroken one since the absence of that mileage couldn't give IND a leverage to become bold on making endeavors to dry PAK's river up.

See, I didn't care IND or PAK or BD except 'Bigger was better if it was manageable' logic thus also came to realize that break up of sub-continent in 47 was the worst conspiracy to box Muslims up by imaginary boundaries. That too fell in 'Divide and rule' strategy, no?

On a separate but related to the thread note, no W Pakistani became the target of this phony trial and it was already switched to Crime against humanity just to hang Jamaaties.

Last edited:
another thread full of indian propaganda and lies.

but sir whats wrong in thread? if Pakistanis and BD members try to discredit us why we cant start thread on razakars?

you guys have no objection against arundhati Roy and any anti India threads. they why we should not post threads on 1971 war crimes?

Apocalypse BRO,

I get the feeling of a rational thinker by reading your posts and I regret for not responding them timely as reality always stucks the surroundings of mine. So, here is a brief one,

1 & 2. LFO stood as Legal Frame Work, under which 70's election was held. The main term was Yahya would stay as PREZ of PAK no matter who won the election. It was mainly formulated to check Mujib as well as save PAK after he along with Bengali Mils, civilians were almost found conspiring in Agartala.

But after the election, Mujib refused to obey it thus hand over of the power wasn't held that was contrary to the AWAMY lie of Punjabis looking down on us. BTW, neither Yahya nor Bhutto was Punjabi and PAK army was constituted with fair share of all ethnicity if you didn't know.

3 & rest. It was indeed the security that determined a country's level of independence in interdependent world. And what happened today in broken PAK might not had happened in unbroken one since the absence of that mileage couldn't give IND a leverage to become bold on making endeavors to dry PAK's river up.

See, I didn't care IND or PAK or BD except 'Bigger was better if it was manageable' logic thus also came to realize that break up of sub-continent in 47 was the worst conspiracy to box Muslims up by imaginary boundaries. That too fell in 'Divide and rule' strategy, no?

On a separate but related to the thread note, no W Pakistani became the target of this phony trial and it was already switched to Crime against humanity just to hang Jamaaties.

Am I to understand that Pakistan is for Punjabis only?

That is if I have understood this post.

Back
Top Bottom