What's new

War criminal trials in Bangladesh

Very easy solution for you. Leave our internal political matter to us. It's irritating to see big mouth bharatis in all over our business. :angry:
You are a dwarf with big mouth....and you curse non-Muslims every now and then but live in a country and pay tax to a Government which has killed more Muslims than anyone else (right or wrong -that is different isue).

Born in 1977. :coffee:

Razakars were right and patriot because they were defender of the unification of Islamic Republic. :tup:

I believe you and rest of Awami should perform Tauba for shaking hand with Mushrikaan to bleed the blood of Mumins and for breaking up of Islamic republic. Hell is waiting for you my friend. :lol:

But, was it ever sanctioned by Allah to kill innocent muslim people and rape (mostly) Hindu women? Post a single line from the Holy Qu'ran. Why do you think it was right? Razakars did not have the gutts to fight the Muktis, they just did all these heineous things.

By supporting razakar activities, you yourself have become a razakar. Say Tauba to Allah. BNP itself is not a razakar party, but Jamaat is. And what muslim fraternity you are talking about. What kind of muslims the Pakistanis were? Why these non-democratic people did not forfeit power to the elected representatives? And why did they start killing innocent people in thousands? They now blame their leaders.

A leader is just like his people. Do not you see how our leaders are! They are just a bunch of money hungry criminals. Are they any different from the common people of BD? Same is with Pakistani people.

Try to be a Bangladeshi or go to your holy land. Do not forget Bangali Muslims were at the forefront of Pakistan movement. Then they fought for a Bangladesh. We built two countries and each has a Muslim majority. Born in 1977 you do not have a genuine understanding of what happened before and during 1971. Read history books without colour glasses.

BD is here to stay. No razakar or India will ever be able to destroy it. Then, why you guys are trying to do it?

But, was it ever sanctioned by Allah to kill innocent muslim people and rape (mostly) Hindu women? Post a single line from the Holy Qu'ran. Why do you think it was right? Razakars did not have the gutts to fight the Muktis, they just did all these heineous things.

Awami and Islam doesn't go together. Awami Muslim league was changed to Awami league to satisfy it's Hindu master. So I won't waste my time on this.

Heredity habits doesn't go away.
Here are some facts for your ignorant mind.

During awamis 96 tenure, A chatra league leader reach century (rapes) in Jahangir Nagar University( If I am not mistaken).
Recent days Awami chatra league force girls of Eden college to meet Awami leaders in motel. I am sure they ain't study in motel.

2006 Awami terrorist killed a Shibir activist with stick on day light and then dances on his dead body like barbarian. What kind of human being would do such.

If awami commit such heinous act current time then what makes you think that their predecessor awami mukti(joi Bangla, joi bangobandu type) didn't commit all the rapes and kill in the name of Razakar.

Take a visit to jails in Bangladesh and find out how many Awami type sentence for rapes and murders compare to Aalim-e-din.

How many Islami shibir activist committed any rape since it's birth? How many Jamatis in jail due to rape or murder of innocent?
Can you east watch produce even one with proof?

By supporting razakar activities, you yourself have become a razakar. Say Tauba to Allah. BNP itself is not a razakar party, but Jamaat is. And what muslim fraternity you are talking about.

I am practical person thus I make my decision based on facts and figures unlike educated idiot like you. Do you think I will be stupid, blind and fool like you to believe Munafiq awami media that keep making allegation against Islamic personal to defame Islam.

What kind of muslims the Pakistanis were? Why these non-democratic people did not forfeit power to the elected representatives?

They are Muslims with some brain to identify Munafiq. They were right not to hand over power to idiot like Mujib. Didn't he proven to be worst leader in History of Bangladesh.

Try to be a Bangladeshi or go to your holy land. Do not forget Bangali Muslims were at the forefront of Pakistan movement. Then they fought for a Bangladesh. We built two countries and each has a Muslim majority. Born in 1977 you do not have a genuine understanding of what happened before and during 1971. Read history books without colour glasses.

I am a more Bangladeshi than you and I can proof it. It was our predecessor that found Pakistan. Not Awami munafiq gaddar.

BD is here to stay. No razakar or India will ever be able to destroy it. Then, why you guys are trying to do it?

Yes we will save our mother land from Awami munafiq dalals and it's masters.

They are Muslims with some brain to identify Munafiq. They were right not to hand over power to idiot like Mujib. Didn't he proven to be worst leader in History of Bangladesh.

So, all of us joined hand together, but Mujib in the Pakistani jail, and formed a separate country of our own where, 'Bangali ke Upar Sirf Bangali Raj Karega.'

Get rid of your slave mentality or get lost.

So, all of us joined hand together, but Mujib in the Pakistani jail, and formed a separate country of our own where, 'Bangali ke Upar Sirf Bangali Raj Karega.'

I do not know about you but as a kid I have read a story about a deing old man, his five sons and sticks. The wise old man message to his son was to stay united like five sticks together becasue united they would be strong, divided they would be weak. The creation of Bangladesh and wise old man message was ignored.

BSF didn't kill East Pakistani but it does kill Bangladeshi every other day. :coffee:

Who gave you that country? Wasn't it General Zia who proclaimed Independence yet Awami munafiq tring to label him as Razakar because he was Islamic minded and took a bold initiative to bring Bangladesh to Ummah including West Pakistanis. They are tring to wipe his name from his Bangladesh. Can you name one top notch awami leader that participited in 71. So far I know these scums were hiding some didi's lap in Calcutta. So isn't it laughing matter when Awami portray it self as defender of Independent?

If General Zia could have embraced all ideological people of Bangladesh to build a prosperous country then why are you and rest of the Awamis on the misson to create another havoc in the country.

Do you think few Awami coward donkey will get away with blood of Aalim in a country where people obeys the words of Aalim rahter than some bloody politicians and mushrik Intellectual?

Sometime it's a good idea to leave things behind for over all interest. Don't play with the fire East Watch. I suggest you to use your brain and focus on poverty elevation rather than confind your brain into Awami munafiq's media Basket. These Tagore loving Islamic name mushrik brainless awami intellectual like Shariar Kabir has given nothing to the nation rather than divison.

Get rid of your slave mentality or get lost.

I am a proud son of a Musalman. I see no diffrence between me being Bangladeshi or some one else being Pakistani or Arabs. We are brothers as fer Qur'an and Sunnah. I thank Allah that I do not have box mentality like you fool. :cool:

Last edited:
the Indian and pro indian bengalis keep bringing this topic back - well try all the criminals including the Indian military and intelligence personnel who trained and directed terror operations in East Pakistan.Also bear in mind that most deaths in East Pakistan were caused by indian trained terror operatives who killed not only non bengalis but also loyal bengalis and their families. sure all those who killed or tortured the innocent must be punished but the emphasis here is on all - Indian officials are just as guilty as the locals they directed - this direction and its extent is detailed in many memoirs by Indian authors. If there is to be justice punish all offenders.

Moreover, the Pakistani military had only 32 battalions in East Pakistan i.e. less than 13,000 rifles. there is no way they could have harmed millions. remember that by October 1971 they were actually fighting the Indian regulars on the borders (especially the BSF dressed as muktis) in substantial numbers.

Moreover, the Pakistani military had only 32 battalions in East Pakistan i.e. less than 13,000 rifles. there is no way they could have harmed millions. remember that by October 1971 they were actually fighting the Indian regulars on the borders (especially the BSF dressed as muktis) in substantial numbers.

94,000 of PA troops got caught by the Joint forces, and many thousand others fled to Burma. Mind to tell us why such a large number of troops became POW if the strength was only 13,000. Apart from this, there were many lakhs of local gaddar razakars and Biharis. I think, you should re-lerarn counting.

94,000 of PA troops got caught by the Joint forces, and many thousand others fled to Burma. Mind to tell us why such a large number of troops became POW if the strength was only 13,000. Apart from this, there were many lakhs of local gaddar razakars and Biharis. I think, you should re-lerarn counting.

First ur giving an exegerated number ur counting the civilians,razaqars,govt officials etc... real number was something like 34000 or something and this killing of millions is just bull crap... no army kills millions of its own people no matter how worse it is.
Kindly go read books by indians how they created Mukti Bhani and give ur views afterwords.

First ur giving an exegerated number ur counting the civilians,razaqars,govt officials etc... real number was something like 34000 or something and this killing of millions is just bull crap... no army kills millions of its own people no matter how worse it is.
Kindly go read books by indians how they created Mukti Bhani and give ur views afterwords.

Millions may be a wrong and political figure, but there were many lakhs of killing. Why do I have to read books written by the Indians. I myself saw what had happened. Since when Indians are better fighter than ourselves? And why they would come to our land for getting slaughtered. Wake up from your sleep in a fantasy world.

@eastwatch the ghaddars pakistanis in East Pakistan (bengali and non bengali) were those who sided with the Indian invaders. This is not to say that there were not criminals in the rulers of pakistan - this has been a perpetual problem in pakistan i.e. corrupt, immoral rulers whose greed is never satisfied. but this did not and does not justify destroying the country. the opposition should be to these rulers not the country.

The Indian official lists give the totals as some 93,000 (?95,000) people including 55,000 from army. the figure I give is for fighting strength the rest are drivers, mechanics, signallers etc. some police and civil armed forces are included in the total (I forget, maybe 25,000 or so) but the were found to be useless mostly as they were either too underarmed or too under motivated to fight effectively.

@eastwatch: re: "relearn counting" being rude will not make you right. Just shows your lack or patience or lack breeding or both.

I can't help but laugh at both Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.Fighting over a 40 year old issue where as our enemy is developing and developing bangladeshis are more worried about 40 year old issue while daily bangladeshis are being killed by BSF on borders.

☪☪☪☪;947933 said:
I can't help but laugh at both Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.Fighting over a 40 year old issue where as our enemy is developing and developing bangladeshis are more worried about 40 year old issue while daily bangladeshis are being killed by BSF on borders.

Only minority munafiqs derailing our progress because they are paid by their Bharati hindu masters. It's sadden me to see educated people like Eastwatch failing to understand the design of Enemy Bharat and it's collobartor in BD to hold us back in time. :tdown:

Unless Eastwatch himself is a Bharati dalal. :angry:

I do not know about you but as a kid I have read a story about a deing old man, his five sons and sticks. The wise old man message to his son was to stay united like five sticks together becasue united they would be strong, divided they would be weak. The creation of Bangladesh and wise old man message was ignored.

BSF didn't kill East Pakistani but it does kill Bangladeshi every other day. :coffee:

Who gave you that country? Wasn't it General Zia who proclaimed Independence yet Awami munafiq tring to label him as Razakar because he was Islamic minded and took a bold initiative to bring Bangladesh to Ummah including West Pakistanis. They are tring to wipe his name from his Bangladesh. Can you name one top notch awami leader that participited in 71. So far I know these scums were hiding some didi's lap in Calcutta. So isn't it laughing matter when Awami portray it self as defender of Independent?

If General Zia could have embraced all ideological people of Bangladesh to build a prosperous country then why are you and rest of the Awamis on the misson to create another havoc in the country.

Do you think few Awami coward donkey will get away with blood of Aalim in a country where people obeys the words of Aalim rahter than some bloody politicians and mushrik Intellectual?

Sometime it's a good idea to leave things behind for over all interest. Don't play with the fire East Watch. I suggest you to use your brain and focus on poverty elevation rather than confind your brain into Awami munafiq's media Basket. These Tagore loving Islamic name mushrik brainless awami intellectual like Shariar Kabir has given nothing to the nation rather than divison.

I am a proud son of a Musalman. I see no diffrence between me being Bangladeshi or some one else being Pakistani or Arabs. We are brothers as fer Qur'an and Sunnah. I thank Allah that I do not have box mentality like you fool. :cool:

I feel sad for you, i really do. Your hate for India and the Awami league is beyond repair now. Please dont use Allah as an excuse to justify your actions. As its says in the Quran, those who hate will be the most hated in the end.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom